Aggravation phase #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a person of my word... If for some reason it's first degree... come on down.... It it's second degree or less ... then we'll wait until after sentencing ...

I don't know why this is shocking to me ... BUT IT REALLY IS!!

So wait, was JA transferred to pysch ward after court ended today?

Late last night after her mother left from the visit at Estrella Jail. Sheriff Arpaio made the decision based on her TV Interview she was to be moved to the Psych Ward at the other Jail (a cell similar to hers but with cameras and 24 hr people watching you)

She should break out in song...Folsom Prison Blues

I can't believe the incredible amount of planning that JA's been doing over the years. No wonder her head is 'scrambled'....

And to Stabby Einstein, I say: why would Travis admit to this deep, dark, shameful secret on a phone call he knew was being recorded?

He didn't admit to any such think, he was commenting on your juvenile way of "emoting."

Doesn't she realize by now no one believes her? She just can't stop herself.

She also says all this could have been avoided if the state had just taken the plea deal. And to that I say: what relevance did this alleged pedophilia have to your defense? Alleged abuse, I see that. Alleged rape, alleged psychological abuse. OK and OK. But what forced you, assuming it was true (no) to talk about this issue in such great detail if your sole purpose in life was protecting this secret of Travis'? Oh yeah: "I was asked." If it were true you could have taken it to your grave and it never would have affected anything. This is all moot since it is not true and you even forged letters in your cell to corroborate this hateful lie you told and you just made it up to be spiteful. She's glad this lie is out there. It will follow around Travis' memory forever and she knows it.

Death penalty.

Absolutely!

I also was thinking on this a bit last night. I think if she had left out the pedo stuff she could have possibly gotten away with Murder 2.
Don't jump on me yet!
The fake fight, the fake abuse, the "self defense" had a tiny chance of flying, some might give a woman benefit of the doubt as they might feel she was too scared to speak up about it while going through it.
But adding in the pedo angle blew her butt out of the water, I think.
Because it has to be downright nil to rare that a pedo shows zero signs (to anyone who pays any attention). They may say things, show odd things with behavior, but most of all in this day and age there is almost 100 percent going to be some electronic proof (computer, phone).
To me this was the part she should not have tried to toss in, but I am dang glad she did!

PS- See edit below....

See you guys :seeya:. I'll be checking out your posts during sentencing. It's been great hangin' out with ya.

I'm a person of my word... If for some reason it's first degree... come on down.... It it's second degree or less ... then we'll wait until after sentencing ...

I don't know why this is shocking to me ... BUT IT REALLY IS!!

:floorlaugh:a person of her word, what every good liar will tell you.

The killer said " I won't talk about Nancy because she is not worth it. "

So she was trashed, a tiny bit.

And I wish people would stop trashing the ONLY tv host who devotes 5 hours a week to missing children/murder victims. JMO

I think you are right my dear friend. Granted, Nancy is pretty loud and sometimes obnoxious but, she does devote a loooooot of airtime, all of her airtime, to our missing.

At first yes, she was said to be in the Judges Chambers with the Judge, alone? Just the Judge and Jodi they said. No family members or Attorney's. (maybe court reporter, but that meeting is under seal)

My guess is the Judge was doing a one on one, Jodi may have been wanting to skip right to getting a Death Sentence. This also avoids the Impact statements and facing the Jury and Travis' family.

Or she melted down, jumped the table, did a head stand, they tackled her and everyone ran.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I emphatically agree with you. The monster is simmering, percolating just under the surface. She's kept in check fairly well until now. So the jury had the nerve to convict you, eh? M1, no less, premeditated. It's going to be very difficult for her to hear the victim statements. What, she's going to plug her ears and sing carols? She is such a dangerous person.

Well, if Sheriff Joe wanted to rock the murderer's little world, he'd contract Dr. DeMarte to evaluate her. Can you say, over the edge she goes... :D

The 'art' that we all thought was Travis's sister was actually a copy of a Miss Dior ad. She would have done better to actually use the sister as the model, Dior has had their legal team send her a cease and desist letter....

Thank you for the clarification...

Go Dior! :rocker:

I think JVM looks great not like she's had too much "work" done! why is everybody mad at her now?

I'm not mad at JVM. She is a little over the top, but still ok; I'm just somewhat in agreement with the previous poster, as well as a previous poster that her appearance has changed quite significantly over the last few years. Just something really noticeable, and, not necessary, since she was already attractive as she was, IMO. So why go to such extreme? JMO.

I may be reaching here, but maybe JA is genuinely afraid to be in general population. She has spent so many years in a cushy jail, hearing nightmare stories about GP in a prison. This business about the psycho ward may be to get into a less violent prison ( If there is a choice). Her Mother has said she wants to see JA in GP because she would be an asset behind prison walls. Then Mother says she may not speak up. Jodi may have told her NO!

She wants DP because she will not have to fight her way to find her place and is so terrified of GP.

Life's a biotch! :great:

She was a local Southern California Newsreporter and I think she started doing investigative reports and was very popular here. I think she earned that show.

I get kind of tired of everyone always bashing JVM and NG, because as far as I know, they are the ONLY talk show hosts that devote their shows entirely to missing persons and violent crime victims. I have to applaud them for that. JMO

Katydid, I tried to post back when you wrote this but WS pages weren't loading for me and I gave up until now. I agree with you as far as NG an JVM and the work they do for victims. I just think both of them need to tone it way down on the theatrics.
Saw Dr. Drew and that was annoying the way he kept trying to defend the psych workers at the jail to Mark. I never heard Mark bashing the psych workers at all so I don't have a clue why Drew went off on him.

Isn't this a problem that will just fix itself? Why are they watching her on suicide watch if she's going to get the death penalty? Leave her be.

THE ONLY reason she's suicidal is because she didn't get away with it. NOT because she has finally found remorse.

They have to keep her alive so they can kill her!

Sounds like JA went bonkers.....armed guards, family hoping jury didn't see then the comment wow!
Appears some family members saw a side of JA they had never seen....

Family members have seen it before, IMO. Jurors are who they're worried about if comments are true. No remorse, and a rage that jurors might have seen. It can't help her at all if there was ever, ever a chance for parole someday. MOO, of course.

She had the same rushed precise voice she had when she called TA # and left a voice mail after she had killed him.

OH holy Jesus? I'm sorry, but this is so DISTURBING? This woman is a calculated killer. Thank god she was convicted. Her tone of voice is shocking me. Arranging this interview? THIS is not an abused woman, this is a sick cold blooded killer. Again, tie her to her chair with chains, i'd tape her mouth so she doesn't spit, and let all the family confront her.

AND mostly, I'm anxious to hear what this Judge says to her when she sentences her? Judges often give a little speech and I am really anticipating what she will say. They have a poker face during the trial but that is their moment to verbally beat the daylights out of her.

SOMETHING tells me this Judge will go the route of "I sentence you to Death by Lethal Injection. You committed a heinous unimaginable crime against an innocent man and you have destroyed his life, yours, your family and his family and friends." blah blah.. give it to her good.

end it with "Nobody believes you, you are a liar, and again, nobody believes your stories and by the way they are stupid.. You're not even a good liar or story teller.. now, go to your cement cell and no pencils for you"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiePr-Vsn6M&feature=youtu.be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member