Aggravation phase #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I watched today and heard three different stories: Beth K. said she was at the courthouse. Jane V. inquired about her manner of dress and was told JA was in civilian clothes so Jane made an assumption that she was at the courthouse. Then Jean C. who has been at the jail said an official there said JA never left the jail today. So, I don't know what the truth is.

I tend to be a little more cautious with Jean C...just sayin'

She had the same rushed precise voice she had when she called TA # and left a voice mail after she had killed him.

..sure did! That is her stress voice...sounds like some mania. When she is under stress, everyone should be on guard. There is not telling where those kicking feet will land when she is in tantrum mode.

She does not want to be aware that they (Travis's family members) are looking squarely at her nor does she want to hear anything they have say, especially regarding pedophilia or abuse. This is a no win for the murderer, if she sits and colors, the jury will think the very worst, if she looks and smirks or is defiant, same result. If she had her way, they would not be allowed to speak at all. I am hoping the judge can bring herself to make the murderer deal face to face with what she inflicted. This family deserves the ability to address this murderer face to face.

Tell it rc. She got upset, stole a gun, rented a car, brought along 15 extra gallons of gas, drove 1,000 miles to kill a man. She accomplished her goal. Thankfully she was arrested and prosecuted successfully.
She needs to be made to leave her pencils and papers in her cell or rubber room, sit there and let Travis's family look into her soulless shark like eyes and hear what he meant to them. I hope they each have...oh 18 or so pages of things to "share" with Miss Psychopath

The whole team of medical experts around her, are not literally around her stroking her arm asking how she feels

She is in a multi camera room, the nurses station, so to speak, has her on all angles with a team that watches several inmates.

This is primarily so an Inmate won't die on their watch, especially a high profile one. She will die in good time, just not this week so it complicates the court paperwork :)

They probably have a few going in to interview her, if you have ever seen the series LockUp you'll see the nurse is very savvy and once the inmate was taken back to the cell she says to the camera "he's faking it, he's not going to hurt himself, he said he hears voices, I don't believe him...His cell doesn't have air conditioning but the mental ward cell does, I think he wanted air conditioning. I told them he is fine, take him back to his normal cell"

LOL it was funny.. ok kind of :)

I think she had a Borderline meltdown/hissy fit. And the kind of rage that must be inside of her, I'd be terrified of her meltdowns.

Yes, she's manipulative and a psychopath, mainly, but I bet her emotional out-of-control Borderline side is what happened today. She had to spend the night in the psych ward, and you just know that put her in a mood! Then having to face Travis' family?

She lost it. I have no doubt (I have a BPD sister, and you ain't seen a bad mood until you've seen a BPD bad mood!). A BPD psychopath losing it in court?! I'd love to see the tape, really! I bet folks will be telling their grandkids about that particular meltdown, lol.

And a convicted felon is just going to have guns drawn on them or something with that kind of behavior. I bet JA finally got a taste of what being convicted really means. She's been holding in her outbursts so they couldn't be used against her as evidence of any bad personality disorder, etc. I tell you she let it all hang out!

I hope you're not trying to tell me what a great guy he is.
AIRING to ALL, JA's continued trashing of Travis was unforgivable to me. Travis' family has been through more than enough grief, without this particular "award winner" giving her yet another public platform to spew her venom. Can it, Troy.

IMO He didn't interview her, just gave her a forum to spew poison. If he would have called her out on ANYTHING I would feel differently.

Does anyone else wonder WHY the guards after the verdict ALLOWED Jodi to do the interview???

Did she just have free run of the whole courthouse, just the 5th floor, just downtown....???

Was the Sheriff's Dept notified ahead of time? Did they check with Nurmi or Wilma???

Does anyone think Jodi will snap on camera? I can't imagine what her reaction will be if she's given the DP. Do you think she'll flip out? I just can't envision her keeping this calm appearance once she realizes that she can act however she wants.

After 3 months of your posts, and doubtful negativity. and one of the
dissension.I'm glad you're feeling that you are feeeeeling owed this verdict ..satisfied!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

What is HLN going to do when this is over? After Dark is going to have to go dark. I hope. And pray. Really really hard.

Suicide is not a joke but JA has made it into one.

But JA would never harm a hair on her head. She has been using the manipulative tool of "I'm going to commit suicide" in order to control others for many years. That was one of the reasons Travis didn't get rid of her when he should have because she knew he had a conscience and worried she would commit suicide and he would feel guilt. Of course she had no intentions of harming herself. She has had more than ample opportunity all of her life and all she has done is verbally threaten to do it with the goal to manipulate others. I haven't even heard of a serious attempted suicide she has ever done.

It is just like her false claims of abuse. It is offensive to the ones who have really been victims of domestic violence abuse. Now she is falsely letting everyone believe she wants to harm herself so she can be the center of attention.... so once again she is making a mockery out of those who really do contemplate suicide and are in a debilitated mental state.

She is the most repulsive 'thing' I've ever seen. I cant bring myself to call her a human being.

So well said o.b.e.! Who, at his point, could believe any more of her lies, or manipulative ploys Jodi tries. I am so sicK of her, this case, her defense team, her experts, her family. P.L.E.A.S E. !!!! JUST GIVE HER THE GD NEEDLE AND GET IT OVER FOR ALL OF US!!!!

I think the fact that she let Travis ROT in the shower so long that he was hardly recognizable should go towards the CRUEL benchmark.
Not just the murder itself, but the failure to report it so poor Travis had to decompose in the shower.
This woman is evil to the core.

The whole team of medical experts around her, are not literally around her stroking her arm asking how she feels

She is in a multi camera room, the nurses station, so to speak, has her on all angles with a team that watches several inmates.

This is primarily so an Inmate won't die on their watch, especially a high profile one. She will die in good time, just not this week so it complicates the court paperwork :)

They probably have a few going in to interview her, if you have ever seen the series LockUp you'll see the nurse is very savvy and once the inmate was taken back to the cell she says to the camera "he's faking it, he's not going to hurt himself, he said he hears voices, I don't believe him...His cell doesn't have air conditioning but the mental ward cell does, I think he wanted air conditioning. I told them he is fine, take him back to his normal cell"

LOL it was funny.. ok kind of :)

This is a far cry from her being surrounded by her jailmate fans who fancy her a celebrity. It is funny that she wound up there, stripped of any privacy and dignity. The Jodi show is over. At last!

Jodi Arias Voice Mail to Fox 10's Troy Hayden -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiePr-Vsn6M&feature=youtu.be

"So if it's First Degree come down right away - if it's second degree I will wait after sentencing."

Arias' designed her plan for after the verdict (a truly mental unstable person would not be in such an astute frame of mind). Arias wanted to do the interview right away because it was part of her post verdict plan to continue manipulate.

Can someone please send this to Dr. Drew?

It seems as though many posters here know how to get information to the correct people - Dr. Drew needs to hear this. He believes that Arias is having a true mental collapse (if it were untrue his peers would be able to see that Arias is manipulating them).

Also just a sudden thought I had - I think it's telling of the type of person Travis was that he didn't kill, or try to kill, Jodi when she was chasing him. He tried to get away, he didn't try to kill her too.

Does anyone think Jodi will snap on camera? I can't imagine what her reaction will be if she's given the DP. Do you think she'll flip out? I just can't envision her keeping this calm appearance once she realizes that she can act however she wants.

After yesterday and today, I think she'll be medicated to the hilt. With Nurmi sitting as far away as possible. Like in Europe.

Jean says Jodi is in the psych ward under suicide watch and being constantly watched.

Now I'm feeling sorry for her.

Why in Heaven's name would you feel sorry for her??? Nobody made Jodie murder Travis. Being in the psych ward is just another of her manipulative tactics. HLN stated Sheriff Joe had to put her in the psych ward after her little academy award winning production after the verdict was handed down yesterday. She said she wanted to die and the sooner the better. I feel sorry for Travis, his brothers and sisters, and friends. Those who were innocently destroyed by JA's actions. They didn't ask for what they have been dealt. Jodie is her own worst enemy and she put herself right where she is today. Absolutely nobody but Jodie put herself in jail and her big mouth put her in the psych ward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat