Aggravation phase #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't remember, but did the jury see the interview in which Jodi said that?

Yes, and they asked her what she meant by it. Her answer was going to kill herself,but if she'd mentioned it in the interview she'd be put in a padded cell. Law of Attraction at work?

Is there something in the law that restricts the State or it's expert witnesses from determining a criminal to be a sociopath/psychopath? I just don't get it??? It's such a nebulous term for psychologists but the plebes get it and understand it! How is it possible that she was not diagnosed/determined to be one?

Just asking because she so obviously fits into the category...
Must just be because it's not listed in the DVM. Only the symptoms, right?

I agree on having to spend the night in the psych ward and on "suicide watch" - This is something else she didn't expect or want since she can no longer linger with her buddies and control them or write in her journal or other freedoms she had in her previous cell. Remember, 2/4/13 testimony from JA claiming the reason she told the Inside Edition reporter that the only reason she said that She Will Never Be Convicted by a Jury was because she was "innocent" rather than "because I didn't expect to be here cause I was gonna be dead by killing myself" - You know, that guard that was about 5 feet behind her was listening...She said, "They would have put me in a padded cell and stripped me down until I was stabilized".

I think Juan's cross on that was when she claimed that she knicked herself with a razor and it "burned or hurt" so much, she couldn't continue...Then Juan jumped on that saying "Can You Imagine How Much It Hurt When You Stabbed Travis in the Heart?!".....She also claimed she tried to OD on Ibuprofen or such.....I was surprised then that the Maricopa County jail didn't put her on watch. They probably did an internal investigation and found her claims to be absolute B.S.

But after last night's interview, that created a "pattern". I think that is why today's hearings are sealed - they were discussing her mental state in the psych ward. Plus, Dr. Horn is not available until Wednesday since he is with Schuby.....

I find it rather ironic that after having spent the better part of three days down in the basement of the courthouse with no contact, no writing instruments and nothing but four walls, that the murderer is now on suicide protocol. This is exactly why I want her to go to death row - she can't deal with herself, she can't manage to function without others to control or manipulate. Send her to death row and let her deal with no one but herself everyday. She can't handle it. Keep her on death row forever works for me.

BBM: Yep ... "eat crow" -- LOL ! The Queen Bee has been telling all her buddies at :jail: the same bs she's been spouting for years : "no jury would ever convict me" ...

She is an evil thing and she is enjoying every freakin' second of the attention she is receiving right now ...

:waitasec: Want to see Jodi really go nutso ? Give her NO attention -- NO media coverage -- NOTHING !

:moo:

Yeah, and I bet she thinks she's better than her jail mates, she's nothing like them, she's smarter, she's honest, she's moral, she's not one iota like those other jail birds.....except now she's just like them. She's falling from her own idealized pedestal. SLAM.

Trust me, if she is able she will go back to her make up and a lighter color hair!

It doesn't matter Jodi, the devil has you in his clutches and he'll never let go!!

One thing that really stood out to me during that post verdict interview was that she said twice that she knew what happened. I guess that means the fog has finally lifted.

She went right back into "soft, demure, innocent girl" mode for the interview last night - just like she was on 48 hours. She seems to have forgotten to feel embarrassed about her (revolting and imo "strange") hootchie coo being all over the internet. Ah...The sweet and innocent "normal person" bus left a LOOOONNNG time ago JA!

moo

Also there's big bad blood between Jodi and the DT according to Fox ... they're saying how she went to the psyche ward straight away .. something's going on BAD between her and her team .. and it happened BEFORE the interview. Good.
I tried to feel sorry for the DT. Whoops - didn't work. JA's middle name is KARMA.

Sorry, but I have to skip many posts! (working gal here)
But I just have to say, I have been seriously pissed, frantically jealous, in fear for my life, just downright felt used!!!
Given the opportunity, I might have kicked in some teeth!!!
But that slicing his neck almost off just creeps me to the bone!!!

OK I'm loving this thought:

So Jodi and her team have a huge blow out after the conviction .. THEY LEAVE .. and unbeknownst to them she goes ahead with this INTERVIEW which they had no idea about until they got back to the office and saw it on the MEDIA like everybody else!

Can you imagine the FURY?

I wonder if anyone asked Nurmi how that made him feeeeeeeeeeeeeel?

One thing that really stood out to me during that post verdict interview was that she said twice that she knew what happened. I guess that means the fog has finally lifted.

Yep. Good point! She KNOWS what happened despite the fact that her entire defence testimony is based on her just not knowing...

:floorlaugh:

I believe that the thing that would bother her the most is if no one was talking about her at all. B@tchit crazy. She loves attention good or bad ... It doesn't matter to her. New drink game ignore CMJA

Anyone else have a problem with the questions and demeanor of the TV interview after the verdict? It really sounded like the interviewer was making Jodi the victim with his questioning. Let's not forget she's a murderer. Was Charles Manson asked 'how do you feel about your mom?" Why give her more airtime? Let TA's family enjoy the rest of the day for pete's sake.

It's all about maintaining "relationships" and access to potential "exclusives". They know if they don't handle her with kid gloves, she'll just go elsewhere to give the interview. It's literally a deal with the devil in this case.

I wish he'd played along right to the end then started laughing hysterically and told her that nobody believes her carp, that Travis has reached almost saint like proportions in the minds of the general public and that she's seen as a huge joke and whenever she speaks now people just :floorlaugh:
He has seen her handiwork--no way he'd take that chance.

Certainly Dr. Phil is a breath away from knocking on their doors!

:seeya: He already has ... it was reported that his producer visited Jodi in :jail: ... and his producer spoke with JA's mother ...

But Phil said he had nothing to do with it ... yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight !

Phil McGraw is a media blankety blank ... he paid the A's $600,000 for LIES after the CA verdict ...

Despicable ... absolutely despicable !

:moo:

I'm quite certain that Arizona can't (and shouldnt) do this, but I wonder if they would recoup the expenses of this trial if her execution was a PPV event.

Ack. Then again, who wants to give this murderer one last chance at a huge audience all watching HER. She'd love that way too much.

Nope, I hope it's done in a dark room with as few people there as possible. And the sooner the better.

So Jodi and her team have a huge blow out after the conviction .. THEY LEAVE .. and unbeknownst to them she goes ahead with this INTERVIEW which they had no idea about until they got back to the office and saw it on the MEDIA like everybody else!

It's bullchite. They knew. This is part of their strategy. No way they didn't know. She was convicted of M1 and they went home for dinner? Are you serious? They left because they had to otherwise, she couldn't have given the interview. They knew what she was doing.

moo

Probably as though someone had tied him to a tree, if you know what I mean.

Also there's big bad blood between Jodi and the DT according to Fox ... they're saying how she went to the psyche ward straight away .. something's going on BAD between her and her team .. and it happened BEFORE the interview. Good.

i wish she'd decide to represent herself again.

how cuckoo would THAT be to watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member