aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM~ I think of the reasons they shipped her over to Buckeye is to keep her isolated so she can zip the lips.

OH, it's really basic .. as in what is your name, what year is this etc .. someone put it up .. it's like as long as she is not completely cray cray she can come to court .. I think she's staying longer to prevent her from doing herself any actual harm before the final verdict, then she can be moved to death row or maximum security.

ETA: It's a good thing she's not at the jail anyway IMO, she'd be a tad volatile this week, saves them a lot of unnecessary dramarama over there.

I hear a lot of people discussing the victim impact statements. IMO, the trial won't even get to that point. JA runs the show, and that includes how she dies. She does NOT want to hear from his family or give them the satisfaction of speaking on his behalf. Wednesday will probably consist of the judge telling us she's waived the last two phases, and requests the death penalty. Of course, JA loves to hear the sound of her own voice; so who knows?!

That JA support site is horrible. I wish I didn't click on it...

How great would that be if she just gave up and said stop everything, give me death! But she's a coward, scared poopless & afraid to die, imo. She might think she runs the show, running her lawyers & family ragged, but she does not control the criminal justice system & will have no choice but to listen to the victim impact statements whether she's shackled & strapped into a chair or not. Plus she knows the victims' statements precede the final pronouncement of her fate so she's trying desperately to avoid that moment. She’s freaking out because she knows the jig is finally up, and I don’t mean she’s having psychological problems, she’s having tantrums! MOO

Slightly OT but Sheriff Joe has made the news over here too and everyone was like BOOYAH!!!

Still they would of have set-up cameras/lighting etc... how the heck did the court allow this to happen?

I would be VERY surprised if Sheriff Joe had any knowledge of the interview, let alone granted permission.

Keep in mind, the interview took place at the Courthouse, NOT THE JAIL. I know there are deputies assigned to the Courthouse, but as far as I know this facility is not under the control of Sheriff Joe, unlike the jail. This would have never happened at Estrella Jail.

She died on 08 April, 2 days before her 74th birthday. She was fine. Went to hospital for UTI, and died two weeks later. I'm still in shock. I actually came down to Florida to move her up to N. Carolina, but she died a week after I got here.

Hugs and hugs, Chijojo.

I remember you previously wrote that your mom had a lot of stuff. I just moved my parents into a retirement home after 41 years in their home, and "a lot" just would not adequately describe it!

Right! I was just thinking about this too, and this little quote

VAN SUSTEREN: The night that he was murdered, as I understand it, she called you. I guess it was into the next morning about 3:00 AM?
SEARCY: About 3:30 in the morning, I had gotten a call from Jodi. And you know, I saw the phone said, you know, it was her. I answered the phone. She was crying. And I asked what's wrong. And she was crying a little bit, and she said Travis is dead.
And I knew she was crazy about him so I said, What happened? She said she didn't know. So at this point, keep in mind, I had no reason to suspect anything other than that. I asked, Are you OK? She said yes. I asked, Where are you? She said northern California.
So now, in my mind, she's, like, 1,200 miles away from where he was. I asked her if she needed a ride. She said no, she was going to rent a car. And I said, OK, well, let me know what happened. I know I've been criticized, people say, Well, why didn't you call the police? Well, why would I call the police? I get calls -- lots of times, people die, and if they're saying they don't know why they died, I figured, All right, he died, she was notified. They didn't know the details. And she was 1,200 miles away and going to drive to Arizona, so that's the call that I got.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-th...ublic-opinion-suppressing-truth#ixzz2SuVtlO7c

I think in my opinion HE knows alot more then what he is telling. He had his motor home in Las Vegas supposedly when she went to stay with him. I have a million thoughts running thru my mind about this weasel.

bbm

OK, so she has already been convicted of TAs murder but didn't/doesn't Van Sustern's question above ever ring any bells with anyone? Gus says that Jodi called him the night of the murder - gosh, how could she have known that TA was dead that night since his body wasn't discovered until days later? Was this ever brought up at all during the trial? I sure don't remember it, if it was.

What am I missing here?

OMG... I'm so sorry :(. your story brought me to tears. I don't know if I could handle something like that, so sorry. ((((hugs)))) :(

I think we should focus on happier things, like JODI ANN ARIAS ROTTING AWAY IN PRISON!!!!!!
:floorlaugh:

BBM~ I think of the reasons they shipped her over to Buckeye is to keep her isolated so she can zip the lips.

OH yeah that too!! I've had horrible visions of her continuing population of the media post trial .. like perhaps she can do a weekly sermon from her cell to give her thoughts to society about hypocrisy and spirituality :floorlaugh:

when JA figured out she can sign up for that art school where you copy the animalas a " pre test"..as seen in magazines..she will sign up @ tax payer expense of course..and poof back from suicidal ideations and onto artist ..JMO

where did Jodi get the makeup for her post verdict interview? She has eye makeup on.

Someone posted a video from "LockUp" which featured the Estrella jail. What an eye opener! Anyway, the inmates wear lot and lots of makeup, get their hair cut and styled by a volunteer hairdresser, and make their own hooch. It's wild place!

OMG. I'm so happy you said this. It's maddening that she just HAD to usurp what should have been days for Travis and his family. Ugh.

My dad said the other night that someone should just tell her she can't even rise to the level of banality.

That would cut her to the bone. And maybe she'd go away.

Aha! Add that to CFLA's List of Misused Words: Banality. Maybe her years on Death Row will at least improve her vocabulary. Not that anyone will want to hear it!

BTW, I agree with your dad. He sounds like a very wise man. :)

BBM ~ :floorlaugh:

OH yeah that too!! I've had horrible visions of her continuing population of the media post trial .. like perhaps she can do a weekly sermon from her cell to give her thoughts to society about hypocrisy and spirituality :floorlaugh:

You know JA was pretty specific about needing it to be done STRAIGHT AFTER the Murder 1 conviction .. perhaps there is some kind of status change that happens with her that wasn't in place at the courthouse straight after the verdict .. Just a guess. Either way I have no issue with it being allowed, just one more act from JA that will backfire on her in a massive way ..

I'm thinking that she wouldn't have made that phone call to whatshisname at Fox unless she had already gotten permission or set up the circumstances in the jail/courthouse insuring that the interview could take place immediately following the verdict. This woman thinks two and three jumps ahead - she does not leave much to chance. She is calculating, always.

I'm thinking that she wouldn't have made that phone call to whatshisname at Fox unless she had already gotten permission or set up the circumstances in the jail insuring that the interview could take place immediately following the verdict. This woman thinks two and three jumps ahead - she does not leave much to chance. She is calculating, always.

She's a determined little minx that's for sure.

My thought is that they are giving her an ALV-inspired timeout for a few days.

I was reading that article that someone linked to about BPD. The author was saying that trying to deal with someone who has BPD is like trying to deal with a 3 year old. I could definitely see in that JA.

so why did sheriff Joe allow JA to do that interview? it is an outrage

IIRC he couldn't stop it. First Amendment rights. But I do believe no matter what she said he would have slapped her nasty rear end in the psych ward to ensure she didn't do it again. JMO GO JOE!!

bbm

OK, so she has already been convicted of TAs murder but didn't/doesn't Van Sustern's question above ever ring any bells with anyone? Gus says that Jodi called him the night of the murder - gosh, how could she have known that TA was dead that night since his body wasn't discovered until days later? Was this ever brought up at all during the trial? I sure don't remember it, if it was.

What am I missing here?

First of all, he's a piece of scum. Very slippery on the stand when we saw him. Would've been a bad witness.
Plus, I think he has the night wrong. It sounds like later to me.

GAWD the biased inaccurate "journalism" on this case...arrrgh!

Kiefer's story day after the verdict reports how a photo was admitted showing Arias in Travis eye reflection "vaguely" showing her standing there without a knife or gun but camera in her hand.

Just because the State stipulated to her not holding a gun/knife when she shot that photo does NOT mean that photo demonstrated that. It was just as easy a "dog with a stick it's mouth" a "mexican chihuahua" or a "gopher" or Alyce Laviolette and her buck teeth for all I know . But to report that as "FACT"...that the photo showed this?

He's lost his damn mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member