Arias continues giving interviews to the media

I can just see JM playing her *interview* w/Troy What'shisface and asking them to listen carefully for 2 words...I'm Sorry.

Smoke comes out Jodi's ears as she remembers she forgot that part!!! NO, YOU ALL SHOULD BE SORRY FOR ME!!!

:stormingmad: :stormingmad: :stormingmad: :stormingmad:

the set up has begun. From no remorse whatsoever in that wretched interview, to the hints at ineffective counsel, hints on the fb and jaii site at jury members using smart phones and watching HLN.
She's incorrigible.

I think her bff Donovan could do much wiser things now by walking away from her and telling all it knows. What can CFja do now? nothing.

Same with her other few supporters.

Remember when the OJ verdict was handed down, and Robert K had that 'WTH just happened ' look on his face? He knew he was guilty, was expecting a guilty verdict.
Reverse that and that's where her friends need to come in. Her family, too.
Help us understand how she got this far, how her behavior was overlooked/covered for/talked about in her absence in whisper for all her 30+ years. Help others to not make those same fatal mistakes.

In a local case here that I'm close to, all the girls family wants is an explanation from his family, how did it get this far? Why did you enable him for so so long??
And his family has blamed the victim as well.
How does that even make sense??

I seriously can't watch Geraldo. I apologize for asking but may I ask who the naked little boy was?

Not having watched Geraldo, it sounds absurd that a random little naked child just wandered in and TA started chasing him with a Bible. Does she have this picture in her possession (her attorneys) or does it not exist? Oh my, I may have to watch it after all. UGH, he gives me panic attacks.

I seriously can't watch Geraldo. I apologize for asking but may I ask who the naked little boy was?

Not having watched Geraldo, it sounds absurd that a random little naked child just wandered in and TA started chasing him with a Bible. Does she have this picture in her possession (her attorneys) or does it not exist? Oh my, I may have to watch it after all. UGH, he gives me panic attacks.

I can't watch Geraldo OR JA (unless she's getting the DP or LWOP!!).
Come back and let me know if it's as awful as I strongly suspect!
:facepalm:

Out of all the b.s. statements she made in that first post-verdict video, the one I can't stop thinking about is the "death is the ultimate freedom.

Jodi probably thought it made her sound 'evolved' and enlightened, where I just thought it made her sound like Susan Atkins, or one of the other Manson followers. Creepy considering how she butchered a man and was just convicted of his murder twenty minutes before starting the interview.

Initially I was wondering if that is how she justifies murdering Travis. Just like a butterfly, she set him freeeee....... But, I don't think she really believes it.

I do think that comment was as much about Travis' death as it was about her bogus 'hope' of receiving the death penalty. More than anything, I believe that comment was meant to hurt Travis' family and friends. Almost as if she's implying that Travis' loved ones are making a big deal over nothing.

Death is the ultimate freedom? Yeah, well after the brutality she inflicted on Travis, the agonizing pain, fear and horror he had to have felt, death probably was a wonderful release. It was certainly his only means of escape.

After hearing everyone talk about Gerardo's show I put on the rebroadcast, and after 2 minutes had to shut it off.

I didn't see the part about the "pic" with the little boy...that little nugget is so beyond unbelievable that its ludicrous to even consider that it ever actually existed, regardless of whether or not it was done as a joke. Moreover, for her to claim she had such a pic on her computer when we know her computer was coincidently destroyed is further evidence that she has alsolutely no gauge on her BS meter.

The few moments I watched last night was when she was talking about the many times people saw her bruises...oh the bruises she lamented!!! What's so ridiculous is that now suddenly they were "so many people saw her with bruises." But in some strange Jodi-land scenario, these people had "reasons for not testifying." INCLUDING HER SISTER!!!! I mean C'mon!!!! It's called a subpoena...ever heard of that?

After hearing everyone talk about Gerardo's show I put on the rebroadcast, and after 2 minutes had to shut it off.

I didn't see the part about the "pic" with the little boy...that little nugget is so beyond unbelievable that its ludicrous to even consider that it ever actually existed, regardless of whether or not it was done as a joke. Moreover, for her to claim she had such a pic on her computer when we know her computer was coincidently destroyed is further evidence that she has alsolutely no gauge on her BS meter.

The few moments I watched last night was when she was talking about the many times people saw her bruises...oh the bruises she lamented!!! What's so ridiculous is that now suddenly they were "so many people saw her with bruises." But in some strange Jodi-land scenario, these people had "reasons for not testifying." INCLUDING HER SISTER!!!! I mean C'mon!!!! It's called a subpoena...ever heard of that?

Contradicts everything she said on the witness stand. And like her SISTER, a family member with motive to lie, would be credible, and why wouldn't she testify to save her sister's life? What REASON could have prevented her sister who speaks highly of her? I'll tell you, Jodi's lying through her teeth.

BTW -- the data on her HDD was recovered and an image was created by Lonnie. It's where the dick pics came from.

the little naked boy's name was never revealed....SURPRISE!! I immediately turned it off when geraldo said THIS IS DOMESTIC ABUSE.....bite me geraldo!!

Did you see Geraldo? She comes up with a new piece of evidence we've never heard of. A photograph she took (as a joke but she thought it more sinister later) of Travis chasing a nude 4yo boy around while holding a bible and pretending to be a Catholic Priest! Naturally this awesome piece of evidence was suppressed along with witnesses who saw all the bruises. They need to shut her up .. Nurmi and Wilmott are lucky she's in the psyche ward .. imagine if she'd been able to talk until Wednesday? In the interviews you can almost see her concocting new lies and choosing to either say them or not as she talks. Never seen anything like it .. It's like Casey on performance enhancing drugs!

BBM MOO

Oh she is such a piece of carp. I think if such a photo exists, it was a photoshop image she created. I highly doubt Travis would ever have posed for such a photo, he would have been shocked and disgusted. :banghead:

Perhaps, if she did create such a photo, she emailed it to him with a threat and that may be part of what he referred to in that email when he called her evil and a sociopath. I dunno. But I will say her manipulations seem to have no end. I watched that interview to the point that I want to :sick: I just wanted to study all her machinations, what a total evil manipulator and control freak. It is a fascinating study for psychologists to view, the psychopathy CJA shows in this interview should be a must for students in the psychology field.

:moo: :twocents:

Oh question: how does Arias call a reporters voicemail when she can only call collect from prison? Doesn't a live person on the other end of the line have to accept the charges? Did Donovan hold a second phone up while they were on a call to make this possible? Ideas?

Oh up are so right about the collect call! Will be interesting to see if we ever find out.

The reason why these "witnesses" had their "own" reasons for not testifying, Jodi, is because they couldn't decipher your magazine codes! LMAO!

myfoxphoenix.com is supposed to have more on the interviews - they said 7:30 AZ time today but they may have meant 7:30 tonight

We all know darn well that her attorneys had every opportunity to present evidence if it was available....what the little murderess does not seem to comprehend is that her attorneys are smarter than she is. They have had to put on a defense that she has insisted upon, they had to do what she wanted them to do. Her ego ran the DT strategy and we see where it got her!

I know she would had taken tons of pictures. SHE is a so full of BS.
:jail:

Amazing, even by Jodi's standards, is that during the interview she scoffs at Jaun's criticism of her as seeking media attention. I can't bring myself to watch it again, but I think she says it's laughable or ridiculous, or something along those lines, that Jaun would make that type of accusation.

She actually has the audacity, during a carefully negotiated, pre-arranged media interview conducted just minutes after the verdict, to deny that she's interested in media attention!

I really wish the interviewer went a lot harder on Arias. He really allowed her to put on way too much of a show.

IMO, if there was a pic it was from some family outing or pool party, where else would a kid come from? ...I am sure many of us have had or seen children streak naked in front of adults....she is just vile enough to make up a horrible story about an innocent incident....

I really hate when JA says she thinks/thought "Juan" is a "capable" attorney. As if her assessment of his abilities as a prosecutor means a damned thing. Puke.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back