Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kleinburg, Ontario Police have confirmed that Tim Bosma's truck has been found, CP24 has reported.

Earlier this evening residents on Tinsmith Court in Vaughan claimed that police towed away Bosma's 2007 Dodge Ram.

The area was buzzing with police from noon onward Sunday, when police swarmed the quiet street where neighbours say Dellen Millard's mother, Madeleine, lives.

The trailer had been parked in her driveway since Thursday, next-door neighbour Robert Dimas said.

http://m.thespec.com/news-story/287...e-seized-bosma-s-truck/#.UZBGZ115muM.facebook

Freelance journalist for The Star, Globe and CBC tweet:

Kaleigh Rogers ‏@KaleighRogers (30 minutes ago)
The staff sgt. on duty in #HamOnt told me the homicide team is only one to provide updates re: Bosma and will not do so until Monday.

What would the point be in holding him hostage?

sadly none. Im trying to hold out hope but at this point its looking very bleak. I can't see any scenarios were these douchebags would have the guy locked up somewhere, where they are keeping him fed and watered, for some unknown purpose.

There is simply no point. This stinks of a botched up robbery that resulted in a wrongful death. jmo

I am actually a bit hopeful, since they did not burn the truck.

If they had harmed Tim in the truck, they would have gotten rid of it permanently to get rid of the evidence, wouldn't they?

Just getting in now. So the truck is found in a trailer in Kleinburg at his Mom`s? Where is Tim??? Did they arrest the other guy(s) yet??? TIA

It doesn't sound like MB was home. I wish her neighbour had said something about that.

The trailer parked in her driveway since Thursday.

Freelance journalist for The Star, Globe and CBC tweet:

Kaleigh Rogers ‏@KaleighRogers (30 minutes ago)
The staff sgt. on duty in #HamOnt told me the homicide team is only one to provide updates re: Bosma and will not do so until Monday.

Yikes, don't like the sound of that....

Just getting in now. So the truck is found in a trailer in Kleinburg at his Mom`s? Where is Tim??? Did they arrest the other guy(s) yet??? TIA

LE have been at DM's moms house since noon. The trailer has the truck inside and it was all towed away to Hamilton just a little while ago. No word on TB No other arrests

neighbors say it did not arrive until Thursday, he was arrested on Friday. Where the Waterloo Hanger comes into play is confusing unless they went there from Ancaster through Brantford. They were obviously driving it according to eye witness that saw it at 10:10. Perhaps the industrial area is where the trailer was waiting and that is when they drove the truck into the trailer, just dont see why they would risk leaving a trail behind by throwing out Tims cell...
I think in their panic, they didn't realize he had a phone. Once it dropped and the battery fell out, that's when it went offline. They would have disposed of it better, if they had known about it.
Jmo

LE have been at DM's moms house since noon. The trailer has the truck inside and it was all towed away to Hamilton just a little while ago. No word on TB No other arrests

Any photos of the trailer? Is it the same one we saw in the photos to Baja races? Have they identified who the other suspect is yet?

Can't think of a single reason someone would bring a gun to show a car. Not even in the US.

I can think of three offhand that just so happen to relate to this case: theft, kidnap, and probable murder.

Is the truck intact? Sorry for all the questions. I was on here at noon but the announcement only came later tonight right?

I think in their panic, they didn't realize he had a phone. Once it dropped and the battery fell out, that's when it went offline. They would have disposed of it better, if they had known about it.
Jmo

I think TB threw it out the window himself to leave a trail, once he realized what was happening!

What side of the road was it found on or was it found in a parking lot?

So where was the trailer and TB's truck prior to Thursday? Does it make sense that after getting rid of TB's phone in Brantford, he took the truck to the hangar in Waterloo, where maybe the trailer was being stored? The on Thursday, he towed it all to his mother's house?

Btw, someone here mentioned something about the engine being blown in his red truck. Was this just speculation? Because how would he have towed the trailer to his mom's otherwise?

BBM You may have gotten that information from fb. Someone commented that on the picture of the red Dodge and trailer picture. HTH

This I believe is the home of DM's mother where the truck was found and a picture of the trailer the truck was found in. As taken from this source earlier in the day and posted now that it has been confirmed to be what is believed to be TB's truck:

https://twitter.com/search?q=#findtimbosma&src=tyah

Attachments

• mothers house DM.png
    mothers house DM.png
    364 KB · Views: 75
  • trailer.png
    trailer.png
    259 KB · Views: 79
Just curious where you came up with 98% ? You obviously consider yourself educated, can you please provide us with the pollster you recieved these numbers from ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea