Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that has been substantiated is that Dr. Phil's producer visited Jodi in jail.

Both Dr. Phil & the Arias' have denied that there is/has been any financial dealing between them.

I don't have faith in anyone's predictions for the future; I don't believe in psychics, ESP, crystal balls, tarot cards, etc. If someone wants to prove me wrong by providing me the next winning powerball numbers; I am open to that.

I predict you will receive some snarky response to one of your posts by the end of the day.

She did what Jodi asked. Still don't see how this qualifies as "attention seeking".

I'm not sure there could be any other reason other than seeking attention. Had the Enquirer bit on the story, they would have had to have talked to the mother...because Jodi is in the bucket. Going to the media = attention in my book, for whatever reason. I will give her mother credit though..she's tried very hard to not talk talk directly to the TV cameras. I agree with the body language expert who says her mother is torn about her feelings. And all the notes her mother is taking makes me wonder if she's planning a book. Or maybe keeping a journal runs in the family.

I have to admit something though - it's almost better than looking at OJ's bloated face.

LOL,,ya know, I don't think I would have recognized him if his name wasn't under the picture on the computer!!!

Ahhhhhhhh what Jodi has to look forward to, a small part anyway.

If you think about choking someone; you make a full loop around the neck. I do not see how this could make "finger shaped bruises".

"Finger shaped bruises" usually occur around the upper arm, as you say, it's kind of hard to grab someone around the next like that

The only thing that has been substantiated is that Dr. Phil's producer visited Jodi in jail.

Both Dr. Phil & the Arias' have denied that there is/has been any financial dealing between them.

I don't have faith in anyone's predictions for the future; I don't believe in psychics, ESP, crystal balls, tarot cards, etc. If someone wants to prove me wrong by providing me the next winning powerball numbers; I am open to that.

Why would Dr. Phil's producer go there if not to discuss some kind of interview? So he bought a ticket and flew there just to innocently chat with Jodi? Whether paid or not, just the fact that she is focusing on this media stuff is bad enough.

Hi everyone! What is tomorrow's starting time? Can't wait to get started.

Anderson Cooper might have said no. Or at the very least edited it to take out all her vile slams. He just seems to have a slight bit more integrity than other media TH's, IMO. (Basing this on his Boston Bomber coverage, he refused to throw out *advertiser censored* that was not a confirmed fact, left the rumors to others. I respect him for that).

Wait WHAT? Are you saying a reporter who skews an interview by editing out things that may be offensive gives him INTEGRITY? I know I heard you wrong.

If you think about choking someone; you make a full loop around the neck. I do not see how this could make "finger shaped bruises".

I once had a 7 year old foster child come to me with very distinct finger marks on her neck. Thumbs in the front and fingers in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure there could be any other reason other than seeking attention. Had the Enquirer bit on the story, they would have had to have talked to the mother...because Jodi is in the bucket. Going to the media = attention in my book, for whatever reason. I will give her mother credit though..she's tried very hard to not talk talk directly to the TV cameras. I agree with the body language expert who says her mother is torn about her feelings. And all the notes her mother is taking makes me wonder if she's planning a book. Or maybe keeping a journal runs in the family.

If Sandy were "attention seeking" she would be giving interviews, writing articles, tweeting, talking smack on Facebook.

She does what JA and the DT asks because they guilt her with "Well if you don't do XYZ, Jodi will get the DP. Can you live with that?"

And no one to take advantage of except herself!

According to her Mum, she learned sign language while in jail - she can carry on quite the conversation with herself. Pretty sure she can come up with an acceptable name for her imaginary friend... :D

Why would Dr. Phil's producer go there if not to discuss some kind of interview? So he bought a ticket and flew there just to innocently chat with Jodi? Whether paid or not, just the fact that she is focusing on this media stuff is bad enough.

not talking about jodi = attention seeker extraordinaire.
talking about her family.

As with all things Nancy Grace (and, imo, friends of Travis) you have to listen to what they actually say versus what's implied. Nancy says it was supposed to be "Jodi-free weekend." Then the friend says that he met Travis at the event, had lunch with Travis and Jodi the day before the pic was taken and thought that they were finally just friends. They both knew she was at the event and had all had lunch together at the event. :eyeroll:

OK. I thought the guy said he was looking at pictures years later and noticed her. But then again, I though I saw it on Dr. Drew, so what do I know.

I noticed on Twitter Jodi is not following Dr. Phil anymore... is the deal off? lol

Here's my misc. potpourri of thoughts/questions on the case. I'd love some feedback!

1. I have wondered why Dr. Phil hasn't done any interviews (that I'm aware of) with Travis' friends, etc. If not, why not?
  2. Also, I was wondering if OTHER people can profit from Jodi's image even if she can't. For example, selling dolls that look like her on ebay, etc. Does a criminal need to grant permission for their likeness to be used?
  3. The "she's truly evil" nail in her coffin, for me, was when she called Travis a hypocrite last week for basically having relations WITH HER (so who's the hypocrite?) and trashing him in his grave. Before that, I thought maybe she had totally lost her mind five years ago and been mentally sick sick sick back then BUT perhaps she was not full-on demonic. (The reason I thought she was just short of demonic was because she was almost 30 and hadn't been convicted of any other brutal crimes). For me, the comments about him being a hypocrite sealed the deal--yes, you are evil. What was your ah-ha moment if you DIDN'T see the crime scene photos (which I haven't been able to do other than briefly glance at a 1 cm by 1 cm photo).
  4. Lastly, the other day, I measured the miles that Jodi drove (around 2800, I believe) in her 5 day crime spree. Do you realize how far that is??? It's 2900 miles from SAN FRANCISCO, CA to NEW YORK CITY!!!! She pretty much "drove all the way across the country" to kill him! That absolutely blew my mind.

If Sandy were "attention seeking" she would be giving interviews, writing articles, tweeting, talking smack on Facebook.

She does what JA and the DT asks because they guilt her with "Well if you don't do XYZ, Jodi will get the DP. Can you live with that?"

I agree for the time being that she isn't giving interviews. I think their relationship is so unstable and uncertain that it would be difficult. Some of the time, Jodi doesn't want to see her, which must break her Mom's heart. I wonder if her mom knew that Jodi had "issues", why she never sought help for her. If my childs friends were calling me in the middle of the night saying my kid was being weird, I'd be finding out why and trying to get them help. I know her mother is trying to do everything to help Jodi and she does what she's told to do. It must be hard when your daughter turns you away when you try to visit though. Wonder why some of their visits are described as "bad" by Jodi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288