GUILTY ME - Nichole Cable, 15, Glenburn, 12 May 2013

Sheriff looking for missing Glenburn girl

WCSH6 - "Nichole Cable was last seen on Route 221 in Glenburn on Sunday May 12th. She is described as a white female, brown hair with blue eyes, weighing 90 pounds."

Call 207-947-4585 with information about Nichole's whereabouts in the last 24 to 48 hours.

NICHOLE CABLE, Age Now: 15, Missing: 05/12/2013. Missing From GLENBURN, ME. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Penobscot County Sheriff's Office (Maine) 1-207-947-4585.

Case Type: Endangered Runaway

Circumstances: Both photos shown are of Nichole. She was last seen on May 12, 2013. Nichole may be in the company of an unknown male. She was last seen wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, light colored jeans, and black sneakers.

More...

NCMC1215898c1.jpg
NCMC1215898x1.jpg

I was hoping she would be home by morning. Friends or family are posting about why would she leave her charger or makeup. In my mind if she ran away she could buy those things, but really I can not see a 15 year old leaving those behind. I wonder if anyone else was talking to the same guy, the real face of the facebook page has been found.

Someone was using a fake FB account to contact young girls in the area according to a few sources.

NICHOLE CABLE, Age Now: 15, Missing: 05/12/2013. Missing From GLENBURN, ME. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Penobscot County Sheriff's Office (Maine) 1-207-945-4636.

More...

NCMC1215898c1.jpg

http://www.wabi.tv/news/40114/autho...nce-on-investigation-of-missing-glenburn-teen

Her mom gives a explanation over what happen. Nichole was meeting a friend who she thought she knew from facebook but turned out to not be that person.

from that link --
"Her mother, Kristine Willey, "Sunday night, my daughter Nicole want to the driveway, in my drive way, to meet a friend, and it turned out to be something different then what she who she said. It was someone that she didn't know that she met on Facebook.""

So does the mother have a description of a vehicle? Of the person? Did her daughter come back inside the house or get grabbed and put in the car at that point or how does the mom know the daughter went into the driveway, looked into the car, didn't recognize the person as who she thought it was, etc? I'm guessing either she was there and witnessed it, or else Nichole came back inside and told her mom, but then when did she disappear?

I don't understand exactly how this happened.

edit - all I see on the group page as an explanation is as follows:

"UPDATE: Nichole Kristine Cable was last know to be with a male using a fictitious name of Bryan Butterfield. He was using a Facebook account with that name and it has now been taken down. The authorities have no leads. "

Which also doesn't tell a whole lot..

When I search for the ficticious "Bryan Butterfield" on google .... (EDITED OUT THE REST BECAUSE I DON"T THINK THESE ARE THE SAME GUY AFTER ALL)

this case is so scary to me. we're a couple of days into this disappearance already and so little info to go on means there's so little we can do to help sleuthing.. frustrating

Has anyone done an image search on the photos this guy was using?

I haven't seen the photos the guy was using. The admin on her fb page says the only pages still up with that name attached are legit people and not the predator/fake guy.

It's annoying that every single news channel is talking about politics. Can't just one station of the thousands of crap ones on tv actually dedicate itself to finding missing people? Instead of putting the weather channel or a music channel on for background I'd gladly put on a tv channel of nothing but NCMEC posters and muzak, and I bet MANY people would as well. Hrumph. Frustrated today, I want someone found alive.

Just tweeted the story to Nev of Catfish. Maybe they can help.

Tha'ts awesome, good thinking. I did the same with almost every news agency in the US plus a handful of anchors. Trying to think of someone from Maine who is famous or very well known who we could get on board with sharing her story as a person from the same state..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey
Back