aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great news. I am not surprised though- they all agreed this was premeditated, so in my mind, this was a given!

Hallelujah!

God forbid the Judge puts in another two hours today! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

She needs to make sure that there is plenty of time for the VIS's. I'd give the Alexander family 18 days if they wanted it!!!!! Now JA is the captive audience, I hope the sheriff jolts her every time she starts drawing or hiding in her hair. MAKE HER LOOK AT TRAVIS' FAMILY!
CKJA has drug this on for almost 5 years......Let the family have as LONG as they WANT!:rockon:

they just showed it again on HLN and Jodi had no reaction what so ever.

Don't think JA will do well tonight, after the attorneys leave her she will be all alone again. Expect something to happen. Of course she will be under watch, but she will act out in some manner.

Omg I want to cry
The strong voices of the jury. They are going to give her death. Sweet justice for Travis Alexander
Ok question someone up thread mentioned that family will give impact statements tomorrow? Isn't it supposed to be. After this mitigation stuff is done? How long should mitigation last? Two questions there.?

Does Juan get to cross examine those who testify on behalf of CMJA (if anyone actually does)? Did I make that up or is that accurate?

JA can smile all the way to death row for all I care. Being alone 23 hours a day. I can only LAUGH at what she'll go through. I don't feel sorry for her family either (father being the only possible exception).

Juror Nos. 2 and 4 were ESPECIALLY loud again during the polling.

She still has time to take down a few more people. If she does choose to speak tomorrow I bet she will just spit venom and blame everyone

This is where she gets her last chance in the limelight. If she goes first and is really out there, she will get up on the stand and say 'let's get this over with, execute me tomorrow' That could take the sails out of the prosecution if she does.

She still has time to take down a few more people. If she does choose to speak tomorrow I bet she will just spit venom and blame everyone

I hope she speaks. Looking forward to her crazy-talk!:jail::jail::jail:

Now what on earth are they going to come up with for Mitigation? Can't use the "Travis abused me argument because the Jury rejected that BS with the verdict. Sooooooo, I guess they are going to use the Borderline Personality Disorder? The one she didn't have during the trial?

She can use she got her GED? oh whoppeee

She doesn't have prior convictions? well I think she went from 0 - 100 all at once in the Capitol Murder of Travis

uuuuuuummmmmmmmmm........ I don't know what else there is?

Why doesn't JSS ask the Defendant to stand when the verdict(s) are read? Pretty casual!

If looks could kill, all the jurors would be dead! Just a taste of what poor Travis must have seen in his last moments on earth! Thank you, Juan and Det. Flores, for unmasking the real Jodi Ann Arias!!! It was worse than I could ever imagine - the horror of it all!

I was just thinking it would be sort of cool if the entire gallery and TA's family boycotted tomorrow's testimony. If it was just Donavan, Jodi's Mom and Cane Lady who were there to hear the so-called mitigating evidence.

Tomorrow is your big day CMJA....

You get to beg for the death penalty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members