aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might not have hit her at that moment. It might not even hit her until it's all over and she's there in her cell alone, with no more trips to the courthouse.

The very first post after this verdict on "thesitethatshallnotbenamed.com" was
"yep i knew it"

So do I! I don't get ET, PT, CT. There are many converters on the net, some more difficult than others, just so everyone knows.

Jurors and family, wow, I feel for them. They all did a great job, and it will be over soon, hang in there.

Just Google "what time is it in Arizona"....

No tears at all from Jodi. But I disagree with the thoughts on Twitter that she looked happy. I think she looked PISSED at the jury.

She was beyond ticked (I'm not allowed to use the "p" word or I'll get my mouth washed out with soap by my 87-year-old mother).

In terms of mitigators, I think we'll hear that JA has never killed before (um, congrats?).

I'm sure we'll hear about her being a "model prisoner" (less the outbursts she's had). She can teach other prisoners to color, I guess.

That's all I can think of.

Can I have a video link? Does anyone have one? I was in a meeting and didn't get to see the video of her hearing the jury decision. I can't find one easily. I need a WSer! TIA

Huh? I think you may be thinking of something else. JM has a few people on death row right now, including a woman.

Thats what they were saying on HHN right before the verdict. But yes. They just sentenced a woman not that long ago.I forgot about that.

After this is all over, I really, really, really, really hope Wilmontt and Nurmi give some candid interviews.
They won't be allowed to because of client/attorney privilege.
I hope the jurors will speak to us - HOWEVER, I wish #8 would wait until the entire trial is over rather than speak on Dr Drew tonight.

Beth saying ALV may speak in the penalty phase!!!

I noticed that too. I have a feeling by the way wilmott was vigorously shaking her head no, that Jodi was about to :scared:.

I think she wants a new trial and new jury , she's ready to tell a different story..:floorlaugh:

If she's medicated (and she likely is at this point) she won't be reacting the way anyone wants her to or wishes she would. She might not have anyway, but why does it matter? How many rage killers actually show regret? How many rage killers show any emotion at all? Very very few. I think folks need to get over caring how JA reacts, what JA feels or doesn't feel. She's a killer and a liar and is convicted. Can't the full weight of the legal system thrown at her be enough?

Oh my gosh. Beth is saying Alyce Laviolette may be a witness during the next phase. Geez, what is wrong with her?

Questions and forgive me if this has already been discussed, I haven't been able to keep up (much as I've wanted to beg the world to go away).

WHY AM I NOT SEEING ANY COURTROOM SHOTS OF THE ARIAS FAMILY?

WILL I BE ABLE TO HAVE THE CLOSURE OF SEEING THIS PREENING MONSTER SHACKLED AND WEARING ORANGE OR STRIPES?

JVM interviewing Cane Lady..... I rest my case.

Still not sure they will all agree on Death. I could go with DP.

Me either. I will be accepting of either death penalty, or LWOP. I would consider a Life with parole to be a loss.

I would personally prefer LWOP only because then she does not get an automatic appeal; instead any appeal would have to have actual grounds -- it will be appealed of course but they'd have to try the usual hail marys (ineffectual counsel, etc) but from all the professional lawyers who have watched this trial, they all say the don't see anything that would be grounds for an appeal.

Lord Beth says ALV may be back to testify for JA during next phase

LOOK how calmly this woman lies. Unbelievable.
[video=youtube;kg72BoZMGR0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg72BoZMGR0[/video]

As we all know who have been following the trial. Alice was supposed to be the person who came in at this point that is what she was hired to do for originally! I guess she will not be called for this section and next part of the trial now!

Karma karma karma

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I am just looking forward to her when she HAS to face the Alexanders and what they have to say.
I gotta say, I really wish she would be excluded from the victim impact statements entirely because I think, where she'll appear all teary-eyed, dejected, and morose, she thrives off knowing how much pain and destruction she's caused to so many.

That said, it should also infuriate her to hear how the victim she's so maliciously disparaged for the whole of this trial was so loved, respected, and revered by so many too. That I look forward to. My heart hurts for those who love Travis though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member