Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone mentioned they heard this info on CTV news.....nothing on website or other MSM yet....hmmmmm

That was me, I was watching the CTV Kitchener news at 6 pm, TB/DM was the lead story. At the very end of the segment the reporter said that DM's father had committed suicide in the house that they shared and then the segment ended. Literally the reporter's last words.

If they put this segment on their national news as well then it will show up on their website tomorrow (1 day delay)

Along with making an name for himself, which would fall under advertising essentially. This is probably the biggest case he's had to date. I don't recall any lawyers making the media rounds in the past for big cases here in Canada.

Looks like DP is enjoying all the attention that his client is getting him.

When I saw video on cp24..when he outside of court... He seems a little off...something about his demeanour just gives me impression, he wished he didnt have been hired for this case.... I think morals and knowledge of evidence mounting is getting to him

From the most recent sit-down interview of DM's lawyer with CP24 (http://www.cp24.com/), maybe some more foreshadowing of the legal strategy they will be using?

When asked how he thinks the search for additional suspects will play into this for his client, he said:

"Obviously, depending on who these people are, what their antecedents are, what was their involvement, will play significantly, and shed some light on, to the extent of Mr. Millard's involvement, if any, in this -- further disclosure that comes will shed light on what happened in this case."

When asked about the idea that his client was framed, he said:

"That was run by me as a theory, theoretically. I mean what happens is different theories are put, in terms of fitting the fact pattern that we have. I'm not saying he was framed or not. I don't know, we haven't -- we're early days in this but certainly, that's one of the theories that has been floating around, that he may have been framed. Or at least perhaps taken advantage of, or used, that's a theory that's out there."

At the end of the interview, he dares to draw a comparison between what the Bosma family is going through and what DM's family is going through!

"Well you can expect a mother such as her having her son face these type of charges, it's devastating to her emotionally, and very, very difficult time for her, in terms of just dealing with it emotionally and so forth. It's been very, very tough and that's the flip-- flip side of it. You have the dynamics, obviously the Bosma family, who is very sympathetic, but you also have his, Mr. Millard's family now being very significantly impacted by these charges."

Still far fetched, I dont think there is any other agenda other than his truck. His profession and hobby of rebuilding and racing off road vehicles... Clearly points the finger for parts on that truck...

I'd agree, except murder seems like a really extreme way to get truck parts. Stealing a truck without being seen by the owner is much less risky. Plus, there are plenty of chop shops in the area, some where you can put in a request for steal-to-order parts. Add to that the fact that it appears DM could afford to buy parts, or a whole truck. I just have trouble believing that 3 or more people would together agree to kill a guy for parts worth less than $20k. Not saying it's impossible, lots of people do stupid things. But I just think there's more to it.

Ummmmm....something weird just popped up on my screen.

I clicked the link at the bottom of the page to read about Paul Michael Foster (was missing with his truck from Hamilton, found deceased) in a new tab.

I wish I knew how to post pictures. But anyways it's a pop-up box that says at the top "Authentication Required" Then it says "The server http//www.hamiltonpolice.on.ca:80 requires a username and password" Then a username field and a password field.

I have not been on the Hamilton police website at all. I have a screenshot if anyone wants to see it and can tell me how to post it. I tried opening the same page again but the pop up doesn't appear

So Wayne Millard builds a brand new hanger in Waterloo, announces ambitious growth plans, then kills himself?

What person with those kind of plans for the future, turns around on a dime and kills themselves?

Exactly. Foul play on the part of DM regarding his father's death should definitely be investigated by the LE.

I clicked the link at the bottom of the page to read about Paul Michael Foster (was missing with his truck from Hamilton, found deceased) in a new tab.

I wish I knew how to post pictures. But anyways it's a pop-up box that says at the top "Authentication Required" Then it says "The server http//www.hamiltonpolice.on.ca:80 requires a username and password" Then a username field and a password field.

I have not been on the Hamilton police website at all. I have a screenshot if anyone wants to see it and can tell me how to post it. I tried opening the same page again but the pop up doesn't appear
Link at the bottom of which page?

When I saw video on cp24..when he outside of court... He seems a little off...something about his demeanour just gives me impression, he wished he didnt have been hired for this case.... I think morals and knowledge of evidence mounting is getting to him

Well, it's not his first rodeo, per the info he provided on past clients he represented. Perhaps DP is not used to high profile cases like this one is.

Regardless, I don't understand why he felt the need to do interviews with various media outlets today, other than to garner attention and try to get the public to question the details/info that's being provided by LE.

Currently, DM is pretty much tarred and feathered in the public eye.

I would not be surprised if DM appoints new counsel. A case of first degree murder needs to be handled by the best that money can buy, which DM has.

As his current counsel, knows DM and his family personally, I don't think he had any choice but to take on the case especially at this preliminary stage. However, don't be surprised if new counsel is appointed...

JMO

AM has been cleared. Somebody pinged his cellphone in Florida over the weekend, we dont even know he was in the country at the time of the murder.

Continuing to sleuth this guy at this point is practically persecuting him for his association. He knew DM, and DM's involvement is still not clear. Best let it go and trust the investigation.

Yes I suppose you're right...just one of those nagging things...onward and upward I suppose.

I'd agree, except murder seems like a really extreme way to get truck parts. Stealing a truck without being seen by the owner is much less risky. Plus, there are plenty of chop shops in the area, some where you can put in a request for steal-to-order parts. Add to that the fact that it appears DM could afford to buy parts, or a whole truck. I just have trouble believing that 3 or more people would together agree to kill a guy for parts worth less than $20k. Not saying it's impossible, lots of people do stupid things. But I just think there's more to it.

Rich people still shoplift.... Also, keys needed to be obtained to steal this particular vehicle... If they were going to let go of Tim, who would immediately call police...and give an immediate detailed description of them.. Giving them less time to get away, and possibly caught, they didnt want that risk. . Their problem was, more than likely they themselves never saw the other witness' Tims wife...yet she saw them.. The goal of a simple missing person scenario they were hoping for failed. I think if they would have acted upon the first man... The outcome would have been different, as there was no other witness. This was premeditated, and murder is option they choose to complete plan. Why go to chop shop? Still gotta pay 5k for an engine? They wanted it free....

Posted on behalf of nitsirk.

mu7yqyhe.jpg

The same thing just happened to me, I am on iPhone.

Okay totally out there, I saw a website a couple of days ago (I think it was some psychic to be honest, it happened after googling some names).
Anyway, this blog said something about a person being fired from TBs construction company?? This has been on my mind for days, the only reason I am posting it.

Link at the bottom of which page?

I think he is referring to similar threads at the bottom of this thread. Link for Paul Michael foster

The same thing happened to me....
I think the thread has photos linked to the Hamilton police service....

Just a thought....

Ok Just got caught up. Here's what I can come up with. The two idiots get dropped off and go to take the truck for a test drive. DM drives and TB in front passenger seat bad guy #2 in the back seat behind TB. They travel down past fairgrounds where bad guy#3 is and follows. The truck then goes onto 403 westbound toward Brantford. I believe TB is still alive at this time. As they come up to Garden Ave TB tells them to exit and they blow by the off ramp. At WGparkway they cruise right on by and this is where things get heated the next exit is taken and they go to the dead end street at the industrial complex where the murder happens( by the no seats I am thinking stabbed) the truck is loaded into the waiting trailer and they drive straight across country to the farm.
The route is very direct and I believe thought out.
I don't believe the truck was actually spotted in Brantford but someone thought they saw it.

Why didn't the bad guys pull off the heist the day before on the big guy?
Well for one it was day time somebody might spot you two did the truck have tinted windows like TB's did. It was a work style truck according to reports they usually don't come tinted. and of course the guy was bigger.

Any thoughts

I'm still puzzled as to why the accused and his accomplice would risk stepping onto T's property not knowing whether he had day/night home security cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173