Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well DM certainly has a lot of fast toys, but I don't think I've seen any motorcycles. And given that it's a UK forum, I'm guessing it's just someone who shares the same last name.

With an airline?

First time posting but I have been lurking on here for awhile. I came across this tonight and thought I would share. Its from the Toronto Star.

Kijiji says murder suspects did not find Tim Bosma through its online ad site

Murder victim Tim Bosma posted his 2007 black Dodge Ram truck for sale online — including on the popular classifieds website Kijiji.
However, in a statement, Kijiji says that the murder suspects would not have been able to contact Bosma through its site.
Bosma did not reveal any personal information on the site and Kijiji says that his ad did not receive any replies, information it says it has given to Hamilton police.
Kijiji has put out a public statement, saying that “the incident did not occur as a result of his ad posting on Kijiji.”
After posting an ad on Kijiji, if you choose not to display your personal information — which is your choice — people can contact you by replying to your ad through Kijiji itself. Kijiji says nobody responded to Bosma’s ad this way.
Some media reports have suggested that two people who showed up to Bosma’s house on May 6 could have been responding to the Kijiji ad. Bosma took two men for a test drive in the truck he had for sale and never came back.
Police announced Tuesday that Bosma’s charred remains were found in Waterloo region. Dellen Millard, 27, was originally charged with forcible confinement and theft over $5,000. A charge of first-degree murder was added on Wednesday. The police are searching for at least two other suspects.

Here is the link to the story
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/05/15/kijiji_says_murder_suspects_did_not_find_tim_bosma_through_its_online_ad_site.html

probably through the autotrader post then

Pretty sure its a European guy.

Definitely sounding British "tenner" don't hear that a lot here. I also don't think he is referring to an airline, but a tool to help what he doing. Sorry not at all an expert on engines and parts of any vehicles

Well DM certainly has a lot of fast toys, but I don't think I've seen any motorcycles. And given that it's a UK forum, I'm guessing it's just someone who shares the same last name.

mentions words a brit would use.. "furlong"

unless it was him being clever..

i'm thinking likely just the same last name

There was a japanese type cruiser alongside a wall in that hangar.

The area where the phone was found is a busy street and the warehouse nearby employs hundreds of people per shift, and has cameras all around the exterior. So, all the theories about it being secluded are flat wrong.

Agreed! I think that is why I am struggling to figure out why they came this way in the first place when they could have easily gone straight down 52 to 8, instead drive to brantford make a stop, possibly thru princeton, paris, then to roseville or waterloo depending on where they were headed, IMO

Didn't someone else post that if the accused has admitted guilt to his lawyer and he doesn't disclose it can be an obstruction of justice?

No, that would be absolutely incorrect (although it might add to a terrific TV show plot). A defense lawyer's job is to defend his client against the charges, not incriminate him.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but it is not impossible for even an accused's admission of guilt to be untrue. LE is well aware that when a high profile crime is committed many people step forward to "confess" even though it turns out that they had nothing whatsoever to do with it - a mental health issue, I guess. Moreover, there are situations where an accused might truly believe he caused the death of another but, in fact, when all the evidence is assembled, discover that to be untrue and something or someone else was the actual cause of death. The has come up in cases involving car accidents and medical malpractice suits, for instance. There are also a raft of LE interrogation approaches, the highly controversial Reid technique for instance, that are specifically structured to shake an accused's confidence in his own innocence, even to the point of falsely admitting to a crime he did not commit.

He would be affected by the death. We don't know how close he was to his father. It's a gray area.

Tim died because of Millard's plan. Justice needs to be done.

No gray area for me. I've been "affected" by every single death in my family; not once have I stolen or killed someone because of it.

A friend of mine, on her 50th birthday, walked into her garage to find her 17 year old son hanging from the rafters, dead. She also did not steal or kill as a result.

Sharlene Bosma was "close" to her husband, but you can bet your boots she won't go out and steal or murder because of it.

Well, it's still there (just phonetically spell out the initials) and also includes a number of his friends and family (or at least I presume those with the surname initial "B" are family) all seem to be a bright, accomplished and pretty creative international crowd. Interesting that Dee Em counts among his interests "Helicopters" and "Offroading" which seems in character but also "Culinary Arts" and "Renovating" which I would never have factored into my imaginary construct of a carjacking murderer and finally he lists an interest in "Accounting" which would seem to suggest that he also enjoyed the nuts and bolts of office-side business.

I'm curious as to how it says on his friends list that he has 12 friends but only 10 appear. I know his "gf" was removed yesterday and the other cleared friend was removed when his acct vanished. So, I'm not sure why they're still accounted for but don't show?

Super slow on the responses here. Have a good night everyone. Hoping to wake to a PC in the morning saying there were more arrests overnight.

Paris, france, etc is in the UK.. Friends on DM's fb profile live in the UK and has the same last name as DM's mom. Which makes me wonder if his mom's family is from France. Which also explains why he was in french immersion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173