penalty phase #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Afternoon. 35 more minutes to go. Prayers for strength for the Alexanders.

This jury has been awesome. They are taking this very seriously as they should and I believe they already know what penalty they will hand down to her and that will be death.

She better not be allowed access to her coloring books this morning. I don't even care if she smirks and makes faces while TA's family is speaking, just as long as she has to pay attention

I had a hard time getting on this thread. I guess too many are clicking on at one time.

The times above are not current. Here are the current times for the tweets:

reporterjmiguel Members of the #Arias jury are arriving 14 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

reporterjmiguel Just asked to leave the courtroom, closed door session taking place. I hope this doesn't mean another delay #Arias #jodiarias 17 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

reporterjmiguel Willmott and Marinz have left the room (not together) Nurmi appears nervous as he sits alone. Almost lost in thought #Arias #jodiarias 28 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

reporterjmiguel Juan Martinez has arrived and Nurmi & Willmott just walked in. 32 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Hey rose222! Was it you who posted the link to the "day in the life of a death row inmate" on the previous thread?

I started to chuckle reading about being awakened at 5:30 a.m. for a breakfast of powdered eggs and lukewarm grits (well, the article was describing Florida, not Arizona). And I got this great mental picture of JA sitting on her metal bunk, looking sadly at her powdered eggs and thinking: "To hell with this!" and then trying to do herself in with her "spork."

Which is why I want the DP for her. It will drive her mad. Well...even more so than she already is. It just sounds miserable...exactly what she deserves.

What phone do you have? I have an iphone and I watched it on wildabouttrial.com in my Puffin browser. The stream was glitchy though. I miss my laptop. :(

I have wild and ustream, and neither have anything...

I have an driod.... (for now :giggle:)

Does anyone else agree that most people who post "that site who shall not be named" just do it to get a rise out of people..do it for shock value....

Kind of like how people can hide behind a keyboard and talk smack is same reason the people on that site can say shocking things

Long ago I belonged to another crime forum. People would actually log out&in and argue with themselves or post to the board using many many screen names! Turns out, it was only two nut jobs;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have my candle burning and prayers said

My DH said in a concerned way yesterday," ummm. Honey...you're going through a lot of candles lately......?"
... Me: :dunno:

....luckily he is used to my crazy DP Elaine dance.....:floorlaugh:

I am reminded of the time the Hughes asked her to leave their home....and Jodi made herself comfortable in their kitchen (for an hour). I would have been humiliated and quickly crawled out the door. But what does Jodi do??? Takes control.

She wants to be in control till the end. No one tells her when to leave....

Trying this again, first time the post did not "take".

Will be watching the session today, and watching World Cup Hockey on mute (US beat Russia today 8-3 :dance:) and I can never keep up with these threads while trial is actually going on.
SooooooI just want to tell everyone who is fighting the good fight today.....

[video=youtube;SmHeP9Sve48]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmHeP9Sve48"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmHeP9Sve48[/video]

She is going to try every trick in the book to get out of today
JSS will tell her-Get a grip!!Your going to listen to the victim's family whether you like it or not!

Media reporting another "closed" hearing...we all know how these end: With a delay. I am hoping there will be no delay.....and I've had it with this Judge. I cannot believe that AZfamily.com doesn't have the seal up. This tells me something; I see others are up....but not AZfamily.

Long ago I belonged to another crime forum. People would actually log out&in and argue with themselves or post to the board using many many screen names! Turns out, it was only two nut jobs;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm always surprised when I learn of a new manifestation of nuts.
Endlessly fascinating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member