penalty phase #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it half *advertiser censored* normal for attorneys to ask to be taken off a case in hopes of a mistrial..like a last ditch effort? JMO

Wouldn't cause a mistrial, only a delay, and it looks very bad for the attorneys in regards to future clients. So no, it's not normal. It's only normal with an out of control know-it-all client.

So will Darryl brewer show his face??? What is that about???

I don't know how anyone could stand up for her. Maybe MAYBE if she had just admitted it, Shown remorse and then begged for forgiveness.. I could see it, but to stand up and help a person who committed this horrendous murder with no remorse..

And If I were him I would be thinking... THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME! The only thing that saved Darryl is that Jodi became fixated on Travis.

I've got ham, chicken, corned beef, potato salad, slaw, corn on the cob and garlic bread. With strawberry tarts and whipped cream for desert. Be ready in about 20 mins. Sure we have enough to go around between us :D

Can I trade my meager ,cup of noodles for one of them there scrumptious dinners.
Ill even throw. In a TV dinner of your choice !:floorlaugh:

Isn't it half *advertiser censored* normal for attorneys to ask to be taken off a case in hopes of a mistrial..like a last ditch effort? JMO

well, it's too late for a mistrial.

I do not think the DT did anything with the hopes of helping Jodi's future appeals. In fact I think the opposite, they wanted her behavior and refusal to follow instructions from her attorneys on the record so when she does throw down the "ineffective counsel" card it's all on the record, that she hindered every attempt at a decent defense and perhaps at avoiding the death penalty.

I've got ham, chicken, corned beef, potato salad, slaw, corn on the cob and garlic bread. With strawberry tarts and whipped cream for desert. Be ready in about 20 mins. Sure we have enough to go around between us :D

....need your addy to plug into my GPS...I'll bring the wine...:floorlaugh:

Fresh Ham, new potatoes and gravy, green beans,corn on the cob, crescent rolls. Lunch in 30 minutes, all invited. I've been cooking all morning lol. Saying a silent prayer for the Alexander family!

I wish I lived close to you guys! :blushing: Just reading about all that wonderful food makes me feel warm inside. It also makes me think of Travis. He shared food so generously with friends and strangers. We love you, T-Dogg... :tears:

From WAT 1 : LOL ... his usual "fashion report" of the day ... LOL !

2 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

The salmon count is way way down today in the hallway. Valerie has on a really nice long skirt thingy. First time I have seen it. #JodiArias

10:30 a.m. Arizona time. Hope you're feeling better today. Glad you're here with us today!

Thank you Rose222, feeling a bit better today, have been so inordinately tired all week, don't know why though. Actually fell asleep on my keyboard yesterday and had to call it quits during Juan's closing, which is unheard of! Today will be a much more important day so I'm armed with coffee! :rockon: Glad to be back today!

(O/T ~~ Got a new kitten for Mother's day, she is coal black, golden eyes, and 8 months old. She has already befriended my 2 yr old Blondie! Such a sweet kitten!)

Darryl should be ashamed. Jodi used "his son" as an alibi for murder!!!

From WAT 1 :

1 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

hWild is still outside and not sure hWhen court will begin. Attorneys are in a closed hearing at the moment. Stay tuned. #JodiArias

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlechiquita View Post
That's my cue to walk off campus and get myself a bagel with all the fixings. BRB folks!

G&AMom
Bagels! What a great idea! No lox though, but I'll make do.

What a coinky doink, I just made and ate a Lenders cinnabon bagel, toasted, (store bought). Yummy

Can I trade my meager ,cup of noodles for one of them there scrumptious dinners.
Ill even throw. In a TV dinner of your choice !:floorlaugh:

Im eating takeout piccadilly and its wonderful. thats the only kind of home cooking i get

Something I never did when I was a guard was walk in front of inmates.
I always walked behind them. Never turn your back!

That surprised me too. He walked so far in front and didn't seem to monitor her. I would not trust her to just follow along behind. Maybe there was another guard that we didn't see?

Hi everyone!

Preparing to witness the Alexanders go through this next emotionally draining phase of this trial. As always, glad to be here with you all for these days.

I'm hoping JSS will keep the courtroom and CMJA under control and perhaps we'll get to see a zap or two with the shock belt (a girl can always hope, right? ;))

Justice for Travis and all who love him. Jodi gets to live with Jodi for the rest of her un-natural life.

:wave: T minus 15 minutes!
[but could be delayed - surprise, surprise!]

Wouldn't cause a mistrial, only a delay, and it looks very bad for the attorneys in regards to future clients. So no, it's not normal. It's only normal with an out of control know-it-all client.

My humble opinion
They just can't stand her! Obviously she's out of control! They did the best they could for her, but jodie and her manipulation has finaly wore on their last nerve. you could see the tension between her attorneys and her yesterday! Can you imagine what she put the men in her life thru with all her drama and especially travis. One of the talking heads yesterday. I think on hln after dark, commented that she probably tormented travis as she was stabbing him.

Her attorneys are frustrated with her, evil Jodie has to be in control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling