penalty phase #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT 1 :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

"Isn't that something that most people do?" Juan asks when referring to one about trying to make her life better and improve. #JodiArias

6s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

There are no mitigating circumstances and the only decision should be death for #JodiArias says Juan. Jury is on way out for 5 minutes.

WOAH!! The convicted killer tried to whisper to JW and JW shuttered and moved very quickly to avoid the killer. Wow! Someone get that..

OMG Sam is so broken. My heart bleeds for that poor woman.

Jodi spinning in chair, up and walked somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 1m

Jurors kicked out for five min. #JodiArias

Steven going first? I saw him with paper in his hands. Pray for this young man..remember two or more..

Sorry - can someone answer me quick during the break? Did nurmi say JA WAS going to take the stand? TIA

Even the court reporter is wearing a beautiful royal blue.

wonder why the 5 min break?
It was stated without hesitation as though this is the norm...

Didn't Jodi, in her last illustrious interview, claim that there weren't any mitigating factors?!

No disrespect to the solemnity of these proceedings intended, but I hope to hear spontaneous, audible s******s when the 'artwork' of Arias is shown.

Eta the word asterixed is like snickers

Every time I read a post about her bangs-I want to cry

I have to wear bangs to b/c I have 3 WP's across my forehead & not a darn thing I can do about them...

Really wish we can leave people's personal appearance out of this conversation

How ludicrous to put the 'good friend' thing in there. The first two factors are the only ones that makes sense but even they aren't good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member