penalty phase #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT 1 :

2m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Steven and Samantha just walked by me into the side room in the back. Jurors are out of the courtroom. #JodiArias

52s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Attorneys are in sidebar. Sizzle is heard. #JodiArias

Yep. Shame on her for using the Lord, who she doesn't believe in, to her benefit.
Oh well, she'll have to answer to Him for that one!
In her tweet - she talks about the Lord forgiving flawed peeps. Whatcha want bet - she will say she was talking about TRAVIS - not her. She will say she wants GOD to FORGIVE TRAVIS!!

What did ja have in the manila envelope and where did she go with it and why isn't she being watched

She said she was a caretaker for a child Daryl states she was never left alone with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. And she was 'so close' to this child, that 4 days after meeting Travis she dumped DB and moved on.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 18s

#JodiArias just came back into the courtroom-bathroom break?

Sorry this may have been asked. But with the attorneys get to ask whoever is giving their statements questions?

WTH just happened, I had to take a call at work. Looked at screen and JSS is walking off.

Mit. Spec. couldn't get a bigger cross necklace around her neck :floorlaugh:

No kidding. Seriously, though, the "effect" that Mit. Spec. is probably hoping to achieve is lost by how self serving and manipulative her big 'ole necklace appears.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 39s

Valerie is setting up the podium in front of the jury box. Judge has left the courtroom. Attorneys are milling about. #JodiArias

Every time I read a post about her bangs-I want to cry

I have to wear bangs to b/c I have 3 WP's across my forehead & not a darn thing I can do about them...

Bangs are in style:rockon:....but greasy tiny clumps of bangs not so much!

I totally rocked those sky high 90's bangs, OMG those should have been banned!

It is actually quite sad that Jodi doesn't appear to have a REAL girlfriend and her own sister and brother aren't going to stand up for her.

Every time I read a post about her bangs-I want to cry

I have to wear bangs to b/c I have 3 WP's across my forehead & not a darn thing I can do about them...

Really wish we can leave people's personal appearance out of this conversation
What is a WP?

I think they should have called Scott Peterson's golf coach. Proably better than a "freind" from 10 years ago

I think they don't want Mom to speak for Jodi because Juan Martinez would cross examine her about the abuse MOM suffered at the hand of Jodi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021