penalty phase #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jodi was actually real crying...she is so dang swollen!!!

Can't fake that.

Of course, the only tears are for herself - but still, real tears this time!

She is still only crying for HERSELF. Crying because she realizes she will never have Travis now. Crying for her loss and only hers alone. SICK!

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 26s

Sam is done, she glared at #JodiArias mom on her way back to her seat.

Good I'm fing glad!!!! Especially after the horrendous things the Arias FAMILY (i.e. her twin sister) says they call the Alexander siblings. It takes subhuman qualities to call victims names and put them down when it's JODI who is the subhuman, evil, vile, and disgusting murderer. Why Jodi's mom and aunt find the need to trash TA's siblings is beyond me.

Just catching up and watching the opening statements for aggravation phase.

Is she serious? Is she seriously shaking her head "No" every time Martinez describes a particular detail of the stabbing??? So she had completely abandoned her own Fog theory??? Because she could never disagree with anything Martinez says about how the stabbing occurred if she wants anyone to fall for the lie that she doesn't remember any of it! I guess she said screw it, gig is up and no one is falling for it so I can do whatever I want now.

Jodi actually NODDED when Steven talked about not wanting to hear Travis' name dragged through the mud any longer. :stormingmad:

Naturally. As far as she's concerned, it's all Juan's fault that she had to "reveal" all these "truths" about Travis and thus hurt the family. She is unbelievable.

I am a mess, sobbing - I'm usually quite tough but Steven and Samantha wrecked me. I'm surprised at my own reaction. I've watched these impact statements before and felt empathy but not pain. I actually felt pain.

I cannot see how Jennifer Wilmot can sit there dry eyed. I know it would be bad for her to show emotion so I commend her for that. I'm not sure I could do that and am probably not cut out for defense work. I have too much sympathy for victims I guess.

It makes me sad how torn apart the family has been. Travis would not have wanted Jodi to take that from them. I hope once they get past this they will realize that and use his words and books to live the best family life they can in his honor.

I could care less what Jodi has to say. I can't watch anymore.

So let me get this straight:

- if the murderess just sits there and does nothing and has no reaction at all that's wrong and pizzes people off, yes?

- but if the murderess sits there and looks upset or cries that's wrong and pizzes people off, yes?

So what I'm reading is there is absolutely nothing that can be a right or proper way for the murderess to be during this phase. Correct?

Yes. Basically.

Those poor, poor kids. I can so identify. Never being able to fall asleep without the TV on, antidepressants and anxiety meds. Thus is the life of the survivor of a family member who was murdered.

Will Jodi have a "migraine" after lunch?

If so, too bad. Your show is over Jodi. And let's let Travis rest in peace. :angel:

- if the murderess just sits there and does nothing and has no reaction at all that's wrong and pizzes people off, yes?

- but if the murderess sits there and looks upset or cries that's wrong and pizzes people off, yes?

So what I'm reading is there is absolutely nothing that can be a right or proper way for the murderess to be during this phase. Correct?

Speaking only for myself, correct.

I'm telling you, she's a sadist. She is enjoying this, and has enjoyed every minute from the time she killed him through the assassination of his character, and now watching his family in pain. Disgusting and vile.

Agree, if she wasn't a sadist she wouldn't have invented the pedophilia, in particular. I want the jury to know she is still coming up with new versions of that lie. She gets off on their suffering, all I saw was someone pretending to have lost Travis too, as if she is also grieving which we know she is not.

not me. i think it's a good thing she cried. i even thought it was real. do i care? hell, no.

I wept throughout....gosh how hard that was.

What time are the jurors due back?

I need to go out and get from fresh air and clear my head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was really really bad. I didn't think I would cry that hard. I need a nap.

Poor Steven and Samantha, they must be emotionally exhausted. :(

Love this!

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

As Steven reads Travis' words his voice is louder and is projected proudly almost as if Travis is speaking through him. #JodiArias

I cannot remember the last time I cried like that... what must the utter devastation be like for them. I hope I never have to know...

she did the throat cutting motion again with her thumb!

She did not. I knew someone would say that. She is wiping tears from her chin and neck. Look at it again and you can see the tears on her face and neck. I can't stand her but she is wiping tears.

Pretty much. Nothing Jodi does at this point can be taken at face value, and that is really her own fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500