penalty phase #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Martinez started making a point about Arias not have any prior criminal record and to rebut that issue he brought up the gas cans...kind of bashing a square peg into a round hole. I mean I see what he means...but there were other ways to go about it.

His statement today seemed a bit disjointed...but then again that's kind of been his style all trial from what I have seen.

He has been effective though...

My heart hurts for them. I cried throughout both of their impact statements. Samantha was shaking so much :(

As for JA she was crying real tears, but she had to know what damage she had done to their family. It didn't stop her dragging him through the mud in court.
I don't have any sympathy at all for her. I never ever will.

Jodi looks disgusting right now. Absolutely disgusting. With her mouth open acting like this is painful for her. I'm sure she gets a slight measure of joy from this and knowing she's destroyed these people.

She was unspeakably offensive. They should have put a paper bag over her head for this segment.

Lots of folks are beautiful with bangs. I am, and I'm sure you are as well.

I am bawling from S&S statements

and you made me cry more with your post-What a kind thing to say
Thank you Lauraoh

She did not. I knew someone would say that. She is wiping tears from her chin and neck. Look at it again and you can see the tears on her face and neck. I can't stand her but she is wiping tears.

Respectfully......I disagree with your post. I saw exactly what myself and others described

What is the correct email to send money to the alexanders?

I have such reverence for what this family just did. What living tributes they are to their dear brother. We can see who he was through their grace, strength, and courage. I could feel the spirit as they spoke. I could feel their words, their heartache and their eternal love. Death can separate them temporarily, but that kind of love transcends even death and goes into the eternities. No one on this earth, not even the brutality of JA, can take that from them.

I am so proud to know them and to know Travis through their beautiful tributes. They are living witnesses that sometimes the most difficult of backgrounds produce the most beautiful people.

"The diff bt a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path." It's a TA quote

Stephen's VIS:

#1 Stephen

#2 Stephen - "Screaming in my dreams"

#3 Stephen - "Travis is dead"

#4 Travis and Grandmother

Attachments

• PenaltyStephen.jpg
    PenaltyStephen.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 49
  • VIS Stephen screamingin my dreams.jpg
    VIS Stephen screamingin my dreams.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 59
  • VISStephen Travis is dead.jpg
    VISStephen Travis is dead.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 61
  • VS Travis and grandmother.jpg
    VS Travis and grandmother.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 59
The murderer is still putting on an act.

Body language experts have pointed out again and again that frowny-mouths withOUT eyebrows pushed in and vertical frown lines between the brows ='s FAKE SADNESS.

I'd be willing to bet all of you watching Sam had these features appear naturally...

She did not. I knew someone would say that. She is wiping tears from her chin and neck. Look at it again and you can see the tears on her face and neck. I can't stand her but she is wiping tears.

This. Unfortunately, as an emotional glasses-wearer I am very familiar with that gesture. It's a PITA to keep wiping your eyes with glasses on, so the tears run down your face and then along your jawline.

Good I'm fing glad!!!! Especially after the horrendous things the Arias FAMILY (i.e. her twin sister) says they call the Alexander siblings. It takes subhuman qualities to call victims names and put them down when it's JODI who is the subhuman, evil, vile, and disgusting murderer. Why Jodi's mom and aunt find the need to trash TA's siblings is beyond me.

I was wondering why Steven and Sam didn't say more about the horrible things the defense accused Travis of. Then I remembered that they have class - unlike the arias clan - and they were positive rather than negative. The Alexander family is a true class act. I'm so sorry for their tremendous loss.

Agree...wiping nasty tears.

Both Steven and Samantha did amazing jobs. They showed such poise and strength.

I hope that this was cathartic for them. They were super classy.

I wouldn't have been able to resist saying something nasty to, or glaring at JA.

Kind of fitting they had their back to her.

IMO, the emotion Jodi is showing is real. This is the first time she's had to face a point where it's all about Travis instead of her.

Too bad. No fake suicide threat, fake pedophilia or abuse claims can undo what Jodi's done. She brutally butchered the only person who genuinely would have helped her if she had allowed it. Nobody else wanted her around, but Travis believed GOOD in everyone.

I want to read Travis' book. Is it available?

So let me get this straight:

- if the murderess just sits there and does nothing and has no reaction at all that's wrong and pizzes people off, yes?

- but if the murderess sits there and looks upset or cries that's wrong and pizzes people off, yes?

So what I'm reading is there is absolutely nothing that can be a right or proper way for the murderess to be during this phase. Correct?

And here's the reason:

In her post-conviction interview with Fox, she said that the Alexanders all look alike and like Travis & she doesn't want to look at the "face of her abuser" Travis. So she basically told us she hates the family.

She also premeditated Travis' murder, so she meant to do it.

Now she's crying...for what? For whom? She WANTED to murder Travis & she hates his family. The tears are for herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd