penalty phase #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, the emotion Jodi is showing is real. This is the first time she's had to face a point where it's all about Travis instead of her.

Too bad. No fake suicide threat, fake pedophilia or abuse claims can undo what Jodi's done. She brutally butchered the only person who genuinely would have helped her if she had allowed it. Nobody else wanted her around, but Travis believed GOOD in everyone.

I want to read Travis' book. Is it available?

I am glad that finally something has penetrated her (JA) cold blooded heart. I want her to feel pain and guilt, and today I think she finally did. But, I still want the death penalty!!

I'm telling you, she's a sadist. She is enjoying this, and has enjoyed every minute from the time she killed him through the assassination of his character, and now watching his family in pain. Disgusting and vile.

I agree. I think honestly she derived immense pleasure in hearing she decimated the Alexander family.

Daryl..."well, umm.... I once saw Jodi pick a bug out of the tub and took it outside"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

... and she didn't kill her neurotic cat ...

Personally, I think if the cat was 'having a go' it's because the cat was being abused.

ok...I could not read and listen at the same time. Plus...I was crying too hard.

I would like to know did Sandy Arias shed one tear?

I decided to just watch......I knew I couldn't miss a second....and I am so glad I did. This is what family is all about.......and sadly they are broken...but I have no doubt they will heal, for that's what Travis would want them to do. Steven made my heart break in a million little pieces.

Will Tanisha speak?

I really a haven't been able to see/read anything-work got busy/.

I will be watching when posted on you tube.

I actually reached out and touched Sam's shoulder on my screen to comfort her. And knew Travis's hand was already there.

....thank you for this Shelbor...
...I believe with all my heart that you are right......

What a beautiful family Travis has!!! I was happy to hear Samantha talk about their childhood. After all the damage the killer and her team tried to do to Travis, especially to talk about his childhood. When the killer is put to death I imagine her being a black lost soul, like the one's floating around the subway from the movie "Ghost" She will never be at peace!

I lost my breath when Steven started speaking and am just getting it back now...

pretty much speechless.

Part I from this morning

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2LHro5_RZA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2LHro5_RZA[/ame]

Jodi was really crying. A reminder of how far reaching the damage extends just because of her selfish actions. She knows that the family said about him is true.

she still does not think she did anything wrong.
And as far as the art work? what????

Love the fact that Detective Flores stood up for both Steven and Samantha, as they were walking to the podium to read their statements.

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 27m

While I can't see tears from my perspective, #JodiArias jurors paying close attention to #TravisAlexander's sister. No. 6 particularly close

They both did such a wonderful job speaking for their family and Travis.

I was okay until Stephen said the part about Travis writing down his to do list on flash cards, and the one for the day he was killed had "Call Steven" on it -- a phone call he never got :(

That's when I bawled.

I think he should have ended with that. It was very powerful.

Will Tanisha speak?

I really a haven't been able to see/read anything-work got busy/.

I will be watching when posted on you tube.

I believe the family is done speaking...Sam mentioned that she is speaking for all, with the exception of Steven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KreepinSavage