penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know she is tiny, but why does she look so little today? Does anyone else notice this? It is almost as if her chair is bigger.

The impact Statements were just so profound. I like that they didn't address the killer directly. I doubt it's even allowed anyhoo. God Bless them as they move forward when Trial is over. I hope one day they can gather. Look at that empty chair and smile. Remembering the good times. Travis would want that.

Jean C has put in a request to interview Jodi. I believe everything she says on air is said to have that request granted. Although, I don't think that would ever happen. I think she also has her eye on Jodi's mother for an interview. She seems to be going out of her way to try and form some kind of relationship with that woman. :twocents:

I believe jurors were crying. They're human beings, it would be difficult not to.

I'm thinking they won't be done till next week....remember talky Jodi....:banghead:

Hopefully they've learned one thing from this trial

Don't keep her on the stand long-LHM

The court is dark on Fridays right? I hope when Jodi gets up, Travis' entire family, and all of their friends get up and walk out, like one of our posters said earlier.

What on earth is going on?

I haven't been able to be here since Samantha and Steven's impact statements. I bawled like a baby. They did so well for their beloved brother. Travis would be so proud! May they continue to have the strength to finish this trial. I pray it ends soon for them so they can finally grieve.

One thing really stood out to me as I always say this about my life, and I have taught it to my children. You wouldn't be you, but for the experiences in your own life.

The Alexander Family should be proud of who they are, as they have taken unimaginable circumstances, and have become amazing people. Beacons of hope. :heartbeat:

Wild About Trial‏@WildAboutTrial5m
Not sure what all the controversy over jurors crying is but hWild knows hWhat he saw. Definite tears on their way out. #JodiArias

and Jodi---can't forget they used that word "artist"....we should all be spared from that

----------
Zoey, she is an artist! a con-artist and she has the art of killing Degree!:floorlaugh:

I don't think J is going to take the stand today

Her 2 *FRIENDS* will

Then her on Monday

I know she is tiny, but why does she look so little today? Does anyone else notice this? It is almost as if her chair is bigger.

Yep. Her hair is pulled back, so less volume around face. Her shirt is slightly too big. Her shirt is black which blends with the chair, less volume. Her face is slightly drawn from lack of sleep, probably from being yelled at by her attorneys to not speak during this phase, yet she insists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa