penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure this has been discussed...

But the TH's have said this phase will take about a week.

Really? I mean, Juan is done. Jodi will have 2 witnesses and herself.

Now granted, Nurmi and Jodi are quite the combination...trying to keep myself from a TO here! But can they really discuss that her life is worth saving for a week?

Are the 2 witnesses questioned and crossed...or are they just statements, like the VIS are???

JC said the friend is going to talk about JA's abuse and neglect by her parents. Is that the friend that has made a number of appearances? If so, I never remember her talking about JA's parents abuse and neglect. Did she?

I THINK this is gal who's wedding ja was in.....but had lost contact with her.....can we say DIGGING!!!

If anyone needs a stream and has a Roku box, there is a UStream app. I've had a Roku foreve and just realized I could watch that way.

Hope everyone had a peaceful lunch.

This is Tanisha and Harold's wedding, and although it is so very truly gorgeous, one can see there is something horribly wrong in the photos, no Travis. LDS Mormon Temple Wedding video Harold & Tanisha Sorenson, CTRman - YouTube

On Harold's you tube channel he has family videos and oh my goodness do some of the kids look the spitting image of Travis. I so much imagine what a fun dad he would have been, and these kids were robbed their uncle. Since their grandfather had already passed away, to lose an uncle too, is just so unfair. An uncle can be a huge influence on a child's life, I know mine were. I adored them!! http://youtu.be/5orV-NJ4FR4

Jean C has put in a request to interview Jodi. I believe everything she says on air is said to have that request granted. Although, I don't think that would ever happen. I think she also has her eye on Jodi's mother for an interview. She seems to be going out of her way to try and form some kind of relationship with that woman. :twocents:

I believe jurors were crying. They're human beings, it would be difficult not to.
After Casey Anthony was acquitted
Don't forget jean c was drinking champagne at a bar with Casey Anthony's attorneys .

The court is dark on Fridays right? I hope when Jodi gets up, Travis' entire family, and all of their friends get up and walk out, like one of our posters said earlier.

:rocker: That would be :great: ... and what a message it would send to JA !

:moo:

I know she is tiny, but why does she look so little today? Does anyone else notice this? It is almost as if her chair is bigger.

She's imploding in on herself. There is no there there...

Seal is back up. What a relief -no more replays.

Artist? Art?

BS......this is the kind of Artist JA is....a Blood Artist!!

blood-art-wolves-wolves-19086576-300-400.jpg

Yes there are people that do art in real Blood......and that is JA IMHO. Ase shie is trying to be a artist due to a crime, and make $$

So yes, IMHO -- She too is a Blood Artist!!

Only because I have a hard time taking JA word for ANYTHING... is there proof that she is the one that actually draws/traces/produces this art? Is it wrong that I feel she should have to compose a portrait in front of the jury for me to believe her? Not that it really matters b/c it is not even a mitigating factor...

Anyone have the video clip of Willmont recoiling away from Jodi today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep it will continue into next week..maybe though it will end by next thursday too?

:seeya: I was thinking the same thing ... ya can't miss that Cross on her because she usually wears ummm ... very low cut clothing ...

you can see her here - to the left of Juan

Attachments

• PenaltyJuanandGallery.jpg
    PenaltyJuanandGallery.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 86
Katy Sosine ‏@KatySosine now

#jodiarias Juan is even sexy in fast forward and in rewind!
Expand

---

How dare she :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

From WAT :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Attorneys just went into chambers. #JodiArias is not in the courtroom yet. hWild is reclinated and hwaiting.

wouldn't it be grand if the jury told the judge they wanted to stay all night and get this over with....with no more days off!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam