penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 29s

Lawyers are in chambers...that's why we're all waiting. #JodiArias

It figures that ONE of the TWO witnesses set to speak on behalf of JA has been in the Judge's chambers with the Attorney's for around 20 minutes so far. Nothing goes smoothly for JA. Her entire life is Drama Drama Drama.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 27s

“@JodiNewsUpdates: @troyhaydenfox10 You gonna interview Juan?” I'm sure gonna try. Biggest personality in this case IMO. #FOX10 #JodiArias

IIRC both of them begged for the death penalty...like Jodi falsely said she would do.

Ok I'm playing catch up if already said sorry BUT..

Does anyone else remember when she was asked BY THE JURY why didn't should they believe her now after lies she told..etc..

She said she was ashamed of what she done yadda.. BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T BELIEVE IT'S RIGHT TO TAKE A LIFE NO MATTER THE REASON.. (insert another string of lies here)..

So my money is on CCMJA saying almost verbatim the same line she used before... (oh.. and on the powerball ticket Imma buy later tonight :floorlaugh: )

I expected all of Travis' siblings to give victim's impact statements. Is there a limit on how many family members may speak?

I think that law needs adjusted. How many of us have friends who are like family? Friends who we are closer to than our actual family? :twocents:

What about people who have NO family?
Or who were killed by their only family?
Definitely think the law needs to be adjusted.
:seeya:

:banghead: Shocking

We are once again left to stare at the seal and wonder what is the cause of the delay THIS time.

Rinse lather repeat.

Okay, I've been wanting to ask this forEVER but didn't want to appear stupid. So, I'll just get over myself and go ahead and ask ....

How do you take a screen shot? Guess I could go ahead and google it for myself ... okay nevermind :blushing:

print screen, open mspaint, cntrl+v, cntrl+s, type a name, enter
print screen is between f12 and scroll lock usually and the lettering on the key usually looks like this Prt Scr

At the end when they stood for the jury, I do believe JA leaned in saying something to JW, and JW turned away from her (ignored her?)

I saw that as well. Funny...she was so upset during Samantha's speech, but then recovered quite nicely, and so quickly!

I cannot believe this Judge allowed this to happen; to be more than 1/2 hour late from lunch; it's inexcusable.

IIRC both of them begged for the death penalty...like Jodi falsely said she would do.

Yep, and Brewer called the police, turned himself in and plead guilty to 1st degree murder before begging for and getting the DP.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
hWIld thinks he just saw Darryl Brewer walk out of chambers. Looked like him from hWhat hWild remembered of him. #JodiArias

So... is this being delayed so that they can agree on how he will give his statement from behind the silhouette screen....

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 27s

Willmott just darted out of chambers to her desk to get her phone and now is darting back to chambers. Zzzzzz #JodiArias

So much for starting promptly at 2 pm PDT.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 28s
Willmott just darted out of chambers to her desk to get her phone and now is darting back to chambers. Zzzzzz #JodiArias

SERIOUSLY...this delay better be good, like maybe one of DT's witnesses today have backed out of testifying for inmate Arias.

Figured out why Wilmott is writing and writing and writing - so she doesn't have to look at or converse with the murderer.

I dont' care what the reasons are...but it is VERY telling that not ONE member of her family will be there to "testify" for her. NO ONE. But of course Darryl and whatever her Old friends name is.

But I am astonished that Arias will treat us to her 'art work' AND TALK about it. Really? Are you freaking kidding me??

P.S. I am watching on you tube and only up to Nurmi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dorsa50