penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I think they will keep going. Just closed hearing probably to debate something they want the witnesses to say. My guess is Juan is fighting something.. And I am glad he is!

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 1m

Arias's friend, Patricia, will not be shown on camera though it appears we'll hear her. Darryl Brewer WILL be on... http://fb.me/2JitQMcdd

I think this Patricia person just wants her 15 minutes of Desperate Yreka Housewives fame. She sure sounded like it on NG. The woman is whack.

From Troy Hayden: Jodi's friend Patricia will not be on camera when she testifies. Just got word. We will hear but not see #FOX10

so stupid. seriously. dumb.

1. we will HEAR THEM
2. uuuuuuuh, ever hear of google. they will be googled, pictures shown
3. we have seen her on TV already 0.o
4. they are making the choice to speak on behalf of Jodi...nobody is forcing them

what is the point of not being seeing on camera???

I have been looking at what fun cmja will be having while she is staying at hotel Perryville.

This is great!

All Female Death Row Inmates – Non Contact Visitation by appointment only. Please refer to DO 911.08, 1.3.

****AM BLOCK: No arrivals after 10 A.M.****
****PM BLOCK: No arrivals after 2 P.M.****

Death Row Visitation (by appt.)
Mondays
0700 to 1500
(That's 7am-3pm)

All adult visitors applying on or after July 20, 2011 must pay a one time, non-refundable, $25.00 background check fee in accordance with Department Order 911.

There is no limit on the mail she can receive.

I can't wait to see her name on this list.

http://www.azcorrections.gov/inmate_datasearch/Minh_NewDeathRow.aspx

I don't post much (at all) on these threads...it's just too much for me. But I've been watching, and crying.

Idaho Lynx, I've heard that too. And it's utterly, completely baffling. Is this a way for her to not testify? I can't understand what she's worried about; no one is going to come after her...the one convicted of murder is behind bars...there's no real risk.

If she's scared of retaliation by the Alexander family, I absolutely would not even think they'd be capable. They are an amazing family. If it's by a member of the public, her photo is *already* out there...so she needs to get over things.

Hearing now that it's been ordered that only audio will be heard from Womack, but the other witness will have no restrictions.

Good Lord.

Best-
Herding Cats
Good to see you over here, HC :seeya:

IMO, it's just more attention-seeking from Womack.

What's weird is that DB--the other witness--insisted on not being shown when he testified earlier.

I thought someone said that friends were not "victims," so they couldn't make an impact statement and that's why Travis' friends were not allowed to speak.
now the convicted first degree premeditated murder's friends are going to make a statement??
confused!
Why confused? Jodi is not a victim as Travis's family are!!!!

tweets via Multi-media Twitter:

BethKaras The bailiff just cleared us from the courtroom. Apparently another closed hearing is about to take place. Family... fb.me/ESry3w4e about 1 minute ago · reply · retweet · favorite

michaelbkiefer My guess is that there is a dispute over something the defense wants to screen and so they will review like they did the phone-sex recording about 1 minute ago · reply · retweet · favorite

elizabetherwin Everyone but family just kicked out of the courtroom...no clue what's going on. #JodiArias 2 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

michaelbkiefer The courtroom is being cleared of everyone except family. 3 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

elizabetherwin Nurmi just came out of chambers, walked right out of the courtroom. #jodiarias 14 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

BethKaras Arias's friend, Patricia, will not be shown on camera though it appears we'll hear her. Darryl Brewer WILL be on... fb.me/2JitQMcdd 16 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

I just got back from an extended lunch break. What have I missed since Samantha spoke and the court recessed for noon?

Nothings happened. We are in a big ole holding pattern with tons of rumors from tweeters.

Telling. That her buddies don't want to be seen defending her. Smile and say cheese Jodi.

So the chick doesn't want her face on camera and that's taken over an hour to deal with? Jeez, Judge Stephens sure can waste some time.

"I like Jodi Arias. Please don't kill her" signed Anonymous

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Personally, I hope Steven, Samantha, Tanisha and the rest are all on their way to the airport and home. Can't think of any reason why they should sit through any more, unless we're going to have a jury verdict this afternoon, which is unlikely. They can come back Monday, but even then, why bother? The jury has seen them and heard them. Let Jodi talk to a bunch of empty chairs.

The family needs to stay there until the bitter end, for their brother, for justice. They have been there since day one. The worst is over for them. They need closure. Leaving before the conclusion of the trial would not be right. Plus, the jurors need to see their support for their beloved brother. Juror #8 spoke about this last night. Seeing the family in court everyday, for sure, has impacted this jury, in a positive way.

Wouldn't JA love for the family to go home and not be there there for more of her lies, not going to happen.

JMO

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
They are clearing the courtroom for everyone except family. Great, heading back out to the hallway now. #JodiArias

So, just to clarify, this witness will speak in support of the killer, but only if there are no cameras and no audience in attendance. And she has had no contact wth the killer for 10 yrs. This is the best they could come up with?

They say a mitigating factor is that 'she is a good friend'---but they don't have anyone to testify to that other than a friend from her childhood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?