penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of you are angry about this delay, delays like this that cause hardships for the family please consider making a donation. Even if a few dollars (I understand this, times are hard) This family still have to worry about a place to stay, how they will eat, gas, travel, or even fun things to do to get all the waiting off their minds even for a brief moment. They have families they have to take care of back at home. Let's take this move for more delays and fill up that account and help this family pay their bills. If everyone who reads this donates even $1, anything.

You can click the link in my sig, it is a site made by Travis' sister. You can go to the facebook page State vs Jodi Arias. Or you can go to TravisAlexanderFund.com

There are hundreds of people who will pass by my post. Please consider it.

Every time the end gets closer, the light at the end of the tunnel gets far away again. It must be terrible.

Nice top. Matches Jodi's new striped outfit huh!

Perhaps this witness was "over-served" at lunch? She always sounds wasted when talking with Nancy Grace about her wedding video.

Wonder if Darryl Brewer will come back from California to give his statement? I know I would probably tell Jodi, "I won't be back. You broke it, you fix it! See ya.:seeya:"

What if she did have like a 1,000 page manifesto and decided to sit up there for 16 hours reading it.... Scary

Oh, gosh. You're right! She should be limited to what she can scribble with her putt putt pencils! :blushing:

Dunno. Maybe friend Patty wafted in smelling of eau de herb? (Listen, I'm an old hippie and know the drill, but there's a time and a place and court aint' it!)

Maybe DB had a "come to Jesus" moment and decided: "Hell NO! This b#itch dumped my azz! What was I thinking?!"?

Or JA had another meltdown and they shot her full of horse tranquilizers?

All of the above?

Number three, based on JAs appearance.

Is Patty a fortune teller in California? Just curious.

Is Darryl Brewer for sure going to speak for JA? He rally creeped me out...even though all you could see was his hands.

What creeped me out about him was he was old enough to be JA's father and started dating her when she was 22 (?) years old, if the story is to believed. While he claimed they were "in love", there was definitely something not healthy about that relationship.

I don't care if he was on the rebound from divorce. She was a very young adult and by no means mature in terms of life accomplishments. A high school drop out working as a waitress and living in seasonal housing.

What really bugs me of the judge in the past is when she says to the Jury.....just go back to your room and we will let you know in about 15 minutes.

Well, that 15 minutes turns into 30, then an hour, then 2 hours, then court is cancelled. She just has no respect for their time. IMO only.

Sure, some of it has not been her fault, but IMO a lot of it has been. As far as estimating delays and giving the jury their time to go home when not needed.

*Samantha and Steven had to have felt totally drained after their statements this morning yet they were forced to sit around for hours.

*All this BS regarding JA's witnesses should have been nailed down before this afternoon.

*For all of you that live in Arizona the cost of this trial is reason enough to scream to high heaven.

And for whoever is going to tell me to calm down, and justice works this way, I say BS! Disgusting, every last wasted minute of it.

So guys, really: what do folks gain by going psycho on this Patti person? I'm sorry, I just don't get why she is catching all this flack for doing what she believes to be fair. We don't have to agree, but seriously wth is it with this aim for public lynching anyone and anything remotely connected to the killer? I have shared on other trials with you and I have never, ever seen so much vitriol. Makes me super sad. :(

Seems to me they can't win. Damn if they do, damn if they don't. I am NOT, repeat, NOT trying to start an argument and I am not "posting at someone" so to speak. I love and respect all of you and your opinions. This trial has just really showed me a side to WS I hadn't seen before, and it has me sad and boo :(

Peace and coffee, y'all.

I've noticed it too but have also been a part of it, I have to admit anything connected to Jodi is tainted to me and because her psychopathy is so obvious to me and her crime so heinous I can't understand how anyone can support her.

Bottom line is this Jury has their Minds made up already, the came to court today dressed up. they were ready to give a verdict TODAY. CMJA and her pathetic stunts are just delaying the inevitable, the jury would NEVER have proceeded with the Cruelty Phase of this trial if they were NOT prepared to hand out the Death Penalty. It's PATHETIC that this sorry excuse of a Judge keeps allowing this constant delays to occur, wasting MORE AND MORE tax money on this sorry excuse of a human being. The taxpayers of Arizona should be up in arms right now over this. It's bad enough this disgusting defense team has squandered millions and millions of dollars on this thing of a human being, now this judge just keeps letting them get away with this crap.

Do these witnesses (invisible Patty and man-hands Darryl) have any expenses paid when coming in from out of state to testify?

I am not going to complain about the Judge or anything else because so far everything has been in favor of the STATE, M1, cruelty proven. We must keep the faith and believe that no matter the delay, in the end the jury will it right and give Jodi her wish, the death penalty. That is the only Just and Fair verdict. And I do not believe in the death penalty, well in certain cases I do, and this is certainly one of them. my opinion only.

Well, I'm out. Have a good weekend, everyone. See you Monday.

Me too shortly.

chillinfly.gif
What am I going to do for the rest of the day now ????

So guys, really: what do folks gain by going psycho on this Patti person? I'm sorry, I just don't get why she is catching all this flack for doing what she believes to be fair. We don't have to agree, but seriously wth is it with this aim for public lynching anyone and anything remotely connected to the killer? I have shared on other trials with you and I have never, ever seen so much vitriol. Makes me super sad. :(

Seems to me they can't win. Damn if they do, damn if they don't. I am NOT, repeat, NOT trying to start an argument and I am not "posting at someone" so to speak. I love and respect all of you and your opinions. This trial has just really showed me a side to WS I hadn't seen before, and it has me sad and boo :(

Peace and coffee, y'all.

Because "Patti" made $$$$$ from selling her wedding photo to Nancy Grace's show and has been on the show several times. So, this is just a ridiculous stall tactic, added to all of the other ridiculous stall tactics, folks start to get pizzed. Capice?

I think Patticakes was not in the condition to testify today. A little too much something I believe. I'm thinking the DT did not want her on the stand in that shape. It may have been confirmed by the court. If that is so, then I would quit again if I were JW and KN.

In your frustration, don't miss the absolute beauty of today. Today, Travis spoke and ONLY Travis. For whatever reason, JA knew she could not touch that. It was a reverent thing to watch Travis' siblings stand for his honor, integrity, and character today. To me, today was sacred in so many ways. I am grateful that events ended up to make this day miraculously all about Travis today. No one else got to take that away. The jury will go home thinking about who Travis really was. When they come back Monday, JA's stuff will seem pretty cheap in comparison.

Today, was a day just for Travis. It is a long time coming.

Thank you!!!

I get how there are reasons for delays, but come on - to a point. The judge is taking a big chance the longer this trial goes on. If she is worried about an appeal in case something isn't done properly...what about losing more jurors at this point?? And is it normal for trials not to run on Fridays? I personally think this trial could have ended a month ago just by not allowing so many delays.

What creeped me out about him was he was old enough to be JA's father and started dating her when she was 22 (?) years old, if the story is to believed. While he claimed they were "in love", there was definitely something not healthy about that relationship.

I don't care if he was on the rebound from divorce. She was a very young adult and by no means mature in terms of life accomplishments. A high school drop out working as a waitress and living in seasonal housing.

IMO - He was a recovering alcoholic and I think vulnerable and possibly weak. He was prey to her, she envisioned a nice life with an older man. Problem is the money wasn't there so she split. AND I think she was hoping he'd marry her, she could take out a life insurance policy on him and then well, you know...

I'm leaving now. See y'all Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member