penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abuse can encompass a wide range of things, like cheating for example.

Dah!!! If you are an ADULT and don't like the way some man treats you, YOU WALK AWAY from that situation!! If you were REALLY are abused you report
it to Law enforcement. NO EXCUSES PLEASE!!!

How in the world cheating an abuse issue??? Please explain??

Oh Please. He's going to pixx off the jury if he goes there! I think it would be wise for him to just drop that idea altogether 'cause the jury already rejected the defense theory and found her guilty. The abuse is a figment of Jodi's imagination, actually no....it's a flat out lie. There's no way in Hades that the jury is going to believe that she was abused - wooden spoon and all. Jodi chose to murder Travis because she couldn't have him. Not because she was abused. If Nurmi doesn't understand now that the jury just isn't buying it, well....he's thick headed and I'll leave it at that.

There's another woman on youtube who claims that she was abused by Bobby, Jodi's ex. Jodi also claimed that she was abused by him. So you got two women accusing Bobby of abuse, both saying that he choked them.

Than I wonder 'who' WildAboutTrial was watching???

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 39m

@ManikSethisuwan i saw some of the female jurors wiping tears from face as they walked by me and out of the courtroom. I dont make things up

Personally, from reading on our board, I believe that we are all giving the convicted murderer too much credit for having "power over the proceedings".

I could be wrong, but I really don't think she could orchestrate oll of these "goings-on". If that's possible, then there is really something wrong with our justice system.

I actually agree with some of the posters on here tonight that it was about Travis today ... and I like the fact that the jury has that in their collective minds over the weekend.

JMO

Dah!!! If you are an ADULT and don't like the way some man treats you, YOU WALK AWAY from that situation!! If you were REALLY are abused you report
it to Law enforcement. NO EXCUSES PLEASE!!!

How in the world cheating an abuse issue??? Please explain??

It's part of ALV's expanded definition of "abuse". Also included under that definition is telling your girlfriend through text messages to empty her full email trashcan. Because that's an ORDER and therefore aggressive behavior.

What shocks me the most is how she screams at the little girl who just sat next to her apparently trying to comfort her. Look how the child reacts. This is totally despicable.

At least her son on the left knew what was coming for Jodi. Smarter than his mom.

I can't believe they only managed to get ONE 1 F'n day on court in this week, after a week off!

What the Hello? Why is there no court tomorrow?!

tumblr_mg5zmm0rTI1s2wylzo1_500.gif

BREAKING NEWS ON NANCY GRACE:

Arias now wants life, not the death penalty!! My word, what a difference a week makes.

The DT's calculation is that their impact will have mostly worn off by Monday.

Until I see evidence to the contrary, I choose to believe that this is a likely Defense tactic.

Let's see those minute entries.

I know they WOULD do that. And JS has one of the most, ahem, "lenient" courtrooms I've ever seen. But wasn't it hours between the time Samantha left the stand and the announcement that, YET AGAIN, they were postposing until Monday? I don't think even JS would let the defense wait until Monday only at the whim of the DT.

So are we thinking that she acted much more stoned and out of control in front of the officials then the second court was adjourned she perked back up? I think Jodi has found new ways to slow proceedings riiiight down .. JMO.

According to some people, yes. I prefer not to water down powerful words like "abuse" by applying them to things for which we have other perfectly adequate words.

Absolutely! Things like breaking up with her; refusing to take her calls; drawing lines in the sand; telling her no; not inviting her on trips; not saying please; not calling her; not worshiping her and a million other things everyone else in the world seems capable of accepting without resorting to savagery.

I got to see the victim impact statements. What a powerful and painful thing to see and hear. Since then, I have been working with no break so I have seen nothing else. How is it going?
Also, I saw jodi crying during the victim impact. I feel she is a tremendous actress at times. NONE of it is real to me. She knew she had to show tears and she acted as if this was a drama on t.v. that she could cry over. That's it. She's black hearted, evil and terribly abnormal.

Again Jodi drew her fist with the thumb out under her chin in what appears to be cutting her throat after Samantha's statement. While some posters believe she is just wiping her chin it appears too often at the end of statements Jodi disapproves of and just does not like. Another one of those co-inky dinks to add to the list, I guess.

So guys, really: what do folks gain by going psycho on this Patti person? I'm sorry, I just don't get why she is catching all this flack for doing what she believes to be fair. We don't have to agree, but seriously wth is it with this aim for public lynching anyone and anything remotely connected to the killer? I have shared on other trials with you and I have never, ever seen so much vitriol. Makes me super sad. :(

Seems to me they can't win. Damn if they do, damn if they don't. I am NOT, repeat, NOT trying to start an argument and I am not "posting at someone" so to speak. I love and respect all of you and your opinions. This trial has just really showed me a side to WS I hadn't seen before, and it has me sad and boo :(

Peace and coffee, y'all.

I've noticed it too but have also been a part of it, I have to admit anything connected to Jodi is tainted to me and because her psychopathy is so obvious to me and her crime so heinous I can't understand how anyone can support her.

I understand what you're saying Seattle Chiquita. But I agree with jojomonkey too. It's hard not to be somewhat disgusted with how those who have chosen to support CMJA present themselves. Not one of them has presented themselves in an honest way. Her BFF Patti was caught on camera shooting JM that not so discreet bird, and looking like she needed to check into rehab PDQ. Her "experts" were proven to be out and out fabricating their testimony. It's pretty hard not to slam them when you consider the depths they have sunk to in order to defend the indefensible. I can't for the life of me understand their motivation....it baffles me.

There is no excuse for resorting to name calling, but I have very little respect for any of them.

I do understand your point of view though, and I appreciate what you're saying. :seeya:

There's another woman on youtube who claims that she was abused by Bobby, Jodi's ex. Jodi also claimed that she was abused by him. So you got two women accusing Bobby of abuse, both saying that he choked them.

Maybe Bobby likes to be choked back as a sexual thing. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member