penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your frustration, don't miss the absolute beauty of today. Today, Travis spoke and ONLY Travis. For whatever reason, JA knew she could not touch that. It was a reverent thing to watch Travis' siblings stand for his honor, integrity, and character today. To me, today was sacred in so many ways. I am grateful that events ended up to make this day miraculously all about Travis today. No one else got to take that away. The jury will go home thinking about who Travis really was. When they come back Monday, JA's stuff will seem pretty cheap in comparison.

Today, was a day just for Travis. It is a long time coming.

This brought me to tears. Thank you for saying this, and reminding us all that there is always a bright side.

Absolutely! Things like breaking up with her; refusing to take her calls; drawing lines in the sand; telling her no; not inviting her on trips; not saying please; not calling her; not worshiping her and a million other things everyone else in the world are capable of accepting without resorting to savagery.

You forgot not letting her put up pictures of them taken together in his house. Oh, and that flirting thing he would do with other women even though they weren't dating. ALV thought both of these were abusive.

Steven touched on it by saying he is tired of Travis' name being run thru the mud or something like that...I was sobbing heard most of both statements thru muffled sounds of blowing my nose and saw very blurry as I was wiping REAL tears for THEM that were pouring down my cheeks like some of those torrential showers we get here in Miami, Florida =(

They are too classy to even respond to such trash. They wanted to talk about the REAL Travis and they got that across exceedingly well. He was a man filled with kindness, love, and a giving heart. They wanted the jury to know THAT is the real Travis and he cant ever be replaced.:(

There's another woman on youtube who claims that she was abused by Bobby, Jodi's ex. Jodi also claimed that she was abused by him. So you got two women accusing Bobby of abuse, both saying that he choked them.

Bobby and his alleged abuse did not make Jodi murder Travis. Neither did Momma Arias' wooded spoons. Jodi made Jodi murder Travis. She plotted and planned the whole thing, and thankfully the jury agreed.

Jodi's cell, shower & phones

eta, I take it those bags are her stash of food from the commissary?

BKbVPI1CUAAEKe3.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKbVPI1CUAAEKe3.jpg

It means that Travis and whatever other boyfriends were thrown under the bus during trial "abused" her.

So where does the NEGLECT fit in their scenario? I found this being very odd for a mitigation factor. How is a 27 year old neglected?

:seeya: Wow ... I've been catching up on what I missed this afternoon and I see there was more :drama: and court was cancelled this afternoon ...

:waitasec: Surprise Surprise !!!

Do we have any FACTS as to why court was cancelled ?

My :twocents: is that JA just could NOT handle that the FOCUS of the attention today was on Travis' siblings and their VIS !

She just can't handle it ... and pulled one of her usual manipulative stunts to put the focus back on her ...

Despicable ... and I just cannot believe the judge allowed JA to have her way again ...

:moo:

The VIS' were done very well. *tear* imo Jodi was crying because she thinks she is the victim here?

I get the same feeling. Like she's thinking "Poor me, I cannot believe I am forced to sit here and endure this. They are SOOO MEAN!"

CMja has deluded herself throughout, and now thinks she has the power to determine her own sentence.

I watched that NG video of the childhood friend Patti and the circumstances surrounding her wedding. What "good friend", when asked to be in your wedding, says that due to "budget reasons" and the fact they can't get off work, they cannot attend or be a bridesmaid. We've all seen how JA spent money when she wanted something. So the woman's father foots the bill for JA's dress and to get her there. All of a sudden she can get the time off work. I'm glad I don't have "good friends" like that.

MOO

Bobby and his alleged abuse did not make Jodi murder Travis. Neither did Momma Arias' wooded spoons. Jodi made Jodi murder Travis. She plotted and planned the whole thing, and thankfully the jury agreed.

I know that, but just pointing out that her abuse allegations regarding Bobby do have some corroboration in the form of another woman accusing him of the same thing.

So where does the NEGLECT fit in their scenario? I found this being very odd for a mitigation factor. How is a 27 year old neglected?

Um, I guess when Travis didn't return her texts fast enough? :waitasec:

Honestly, I have no idea.

Right. And if by some chance Bobby J was an abuser that would not, as by some weirdo link existing only in CMJA's mind, make Travis an abuser.

Hey all
Just getting in from a day of non stop stuff...
Watching NG..
Side note: Her hair looks really nice tonight.

On the more serious note..
There is a hugh knot in my throat.. I am in tears listening to Travis's brother Stephen..
I know EVERYONE was in tears today...
May God bless the Alexander family.

I was so touches to see Det Florez stand for the Stephen & Samantha before their statements, the same respect given when the jury enters.. He is a good man.
I saw him wiping tears from the side of his face..
This case has had an impact on so many... so many.

Rumor has it Willmott & Nurmi filed to withdraw after monster's verdict interview stunt...
Could that be why they both had royal blue on today... of all days...
If I were a fly on their walls I'd almost think this is a small way to say they are sorry for having to defend this monster.

Nurmi said she was abused and neglected as a child AND as an adult. What does "as an adult" mean? :seeya:
It means they're pushing all the chips in and betting on the same old number. If I didn't know better I'd think she is trying suicide by jury.

it's part of alv's expanded definition of "abuse". Also included under that definition is telling your girlfriend through text messages to empty her full email trashcan. Because that's an order and therefore aggressive behavior.

hahaha!!

Finally... Strength and Peace to the Alexander family.

My heart broke for Stephen today. Hearing about how his marriage was almost destroyed by this, and how his daughter had to go back and forth between him and his wife was so sad. The fallout from JA's actions will stretch far beyond even JA realizes... This little daughter of Stephen's life has been altered by the war JA waged on her family. I hope that he and his wife have a stronger marriage and are able to work through this together.

I know that, but just pointing out that her abuse allegations regarding Bobby do have some corroboration in the form of another woman accusing him of the same thing.

I watched some of her other videos and IMO to put it politely, she is a nut job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong