penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again Jodi drew her fist with the thumb out under her chin in what appears to be cutting her throat after Samantha's statement. While some posters believe she is just wiping her chin it appears too often at the end of statements Jodi disapproves of and just does not like. Another one of those co-inky dinks to add to the list, I guess.

That chin thing is strange. I tried doing it to itch or wipe my chin, lol. It doesn't feel like it accomplished either. Plus the first time I noticed her doing it, , she went really quick. She started that well into the trial, not a life long habit? I just think its conscious. She is one strange bird.

hahhaa! "Live like the Queen of Zamunda" -Mark Eiglarsh...LOVE HIM hehe

I really want to feel bad for SA but she spent a lot of time in the courtroom having what looked like a great time. Laughing and chit chatting. JC makes her sound so broken down and sad, but that isn't what I've seen all along.

If this were me, I would be crying non-stop for the duration and not speaking, certainly not laughing it up. I'm sorry, I really don't want to feel this way but I do.

BBM

Right from the beginning of proceedings this morning, I was thinking the same thing. I don't know if anyone else has brought it up, but it just jumped out at me today. I was thinking ... wow ... they are supporting the Alexanders ... in the most subtle way they can. I think they HATE their client. Who wouldn't?

I think it's because they just cannot control her and she spews venom at them every chance she gets.

I'm too cynical to believe they're showing any kind of support for the Alexanders.

I know they WOULD do that. And JS has one of the most, ahem, "lenient" courtrooms I've ever seen. But wasn't it hours between the time Samantha left the stand and the announcement that, YET AGAIN, they were postposing until Monday? I don't think even JS would let the defense wait until Monday only at the whim of the DT.

Would like one reason to share your optimism regarding JSKS.

I lack any.

BBM

Right from the beginning of proceedings this morning, I was thinking the same thing. I don't know if anyone else has brought it up, but it just jumped out at me today. I was thinking ... wow ... they are supporting the Alexanders ... in the most subtle way they can. I think they HATE their client. Who wouldn't?

I thought the same thing. Plus not as much chit chat between JW and JA

She doesn't want to sit on Death Row. She wants to be the Queen of Zumoonda in the general population, says MarkE on DrD. So, she decided to show some emotion this morning.

Later . . . :wave:

Anyone who cannot show their face when speaking, does not need to speak. Credibility sucks! Not genuine at all.

Yabbut.....

I don't think the jury will know that she is not being shown on camera.

I agree with you though! If she's not willing to show her face, then that just says to me that she can't stand up for Jodi 100%. Speaks volumes.

I know, right?

Like what is she going to do? Get up there and hold up one of her traced drawings and say "Looky! Aren't I a great artist? Because I'm so talented and can trace Guess? and DIOR ads - you should spare my life!" :floorlaugh:

Oh I hope so .. I want a long description, something that shows the depth of conceptual thought that went into each one .. just so everyone can rip into her and Juan can make awesome objections like 'TRACED' or 'DERIVATIVE' ..

I know, right?

Like what is she going to do? Get up there and hold up one of her traced drawings and say "Looky! Aren't I a great artist? Because I'm so talented and can trace Guess? and DIOR ads - you should spare my life!" :floorlaugh:

Isn't there some kind of copyright law? Why haven't we heard from these companies and the original artists? Another highlight on her being a first offender :floorlaugh:

During part of Steven's and Samantha's presentation, it looked to me as if Jodi was laughing or smiling very hard behind her hand/s. Typically when people cry you will see a furrowing of the skin between the brows as the eyebrows pull to the center. Something was wrong, dead wrong!

She was gleeful. I saw what you saw and agree with you. She'd remember to mop at her nose with her snot rag but she was enjoying herself.

I don't buy her woeful beaten down look for an instant.

In this case throughout Jean Casarus has seen things or not seen things that no other court watcher agrees with. Surreal.

IMO

I so agree. I never realized Jean was like this until it was pointed out here a few weeks ago how she like to start trouble by saying outrageous things in favor of the defense. I then started watching and listening to what she was saying and lo and behold, that is exactly what she does. She is purposely being controversial and she knows it.

She is just sneaky about it. She has this way of coming across believable and truthful, but when you watch her for a few weeks, there has been some outrageous things she says that really may be nothing more than her trying to sling some mud at the prosecution and cause an audience reaction for ratings.

I am so over Jean. Give me Beth anytime.

If Jodi would come clean and tell the truth about what happened on June 4th (so that her degenerate fan-base of trolls and goblins would jump ship), I'd support LWOP. I hate dealing with her troll followers on youtube.

Jean Cesarus reminds me of that gossipy neighbour down the street who watches everything, and attaches a sinister meaning to it.

Mrs. Kravitz....was her husband named Abner? I am hearing a shrew scream that name in my head :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

she can do interviews with people???

Maybe she did this one before the Judge shut her down. Maybe it was by phone this past weekend. I saw it somewhere this morning that she told People mag that after doing the other interview she has changed her mind and now wants to live.

IMO

hahhaa! "Live like the Queen of Zamunda" -Mark Eiglarsh...LOVE HIM hehe

Heard that and lol !!
Love Mark Eiglarsh.

Dr Drews co-host "Jenny" needs to exit stage left ... ASAP.
She's terrible and really dumbs down the show (if that's possible?)

she can do interviews with people???

I saw a reference to that on FB and did some research. I could be proven wrong in the future but if you Google "Arias told People she changed her mind" you will see that it goes to Chris Hughes or other friends saying something about JA telling people (not the mag) that she changed her mind. I didn't take the time to read it all but I think this is a huge mistake with P versus p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998