SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cow: :moo: :cow:

I don't really get it either. I can only speculate that Team CMja wants to emphasize the "abuse" she suffered as a child as a mitigating factor, and none of her family members will corroborate her sob story. Only people willing to commit perjury are allowed to take the stand on CMja's behalf. :notgood:

CMA never experienced "abuse" as a child. She just denied being disciplined. She wanted control. Her own siblings won't even say anything good about her. That is because she more than likely tortured them because she was no longer in the spotlight. Dr. DeMarte has CMA's number. Once CMA's younger siblings started to get the attention from parents - She checked out. Moved in with Bobby Juarez and started living in her own little world of her own. JMO

LOL! "GET ME ONE"

Reminded me of Holly Hunter in the movie "Raising Arizona"! "You better GET ME A BABY!"

:floorlaugh: I tell people who are thinking of moving to Arizona to watch that movie first before thinking about coming here :floorlaugh:

....it'll make them reconsider! :floorlaugh:

Since this is a free-for-all thread...

:party: Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!?! :party:

Oh, yeah! I'm always ready for football!! I still have the Broncos vs. Ravens playoff game from January on my DVR and I will admit with no shame that I still watch it!!! Well, only the first three quarters (Broncos lost in the 4th quarter).

Her grandparents took her in when she was in-between boyfriends...Her own mother rented her the car to "get away" along with her .9 mm gun and two knives. (or so said)

Now, the little murderer is throwing her entire family under the bus claiming she didn't have "family support". Speaking of which, I don't think her Grandmother was in court today, was she? CMA never appreciated what her own Grandmother did for her.

Even when JA was younger, she had family support. Art lessons, piano, foreign exchange student. Yet it was never enough... her parents didn't show enough "interest" in her crappy art. Nothing ANYONE does will ever be good enough for JA.

Now I have that "Men at Work" song in my head! "He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich."

What is vegemite anyway? Off to the University of Google...

IMO Vegemite is a vile substance. When I was dating my husband I was invited over to his parent's house for dinner. His brother had just returned from his Mormon mission to Australia. The brother asked me to come into the kitchen and said he wanted me to close my eyes and taste something. That something was Vegemite. That was the souvenir he brought back from Australia.

OMG.. I LOVE Holly Hunter in that movie..

My fave quotes are:

"Hi you're what we in the State of Arizona call a repeat O'Fender"
"This here's the Divan"
"Watch his lil Fontanelle honey" (hilarious cuz most don't know what this is)
"Don't you swear around this baby, you hear me Hi Don't you swear around this baby"

:floorlaugh:

So many funny lines in that movie!!!

Some favs I remember are:

"Son, You got a panty on yer head"

"Take that diaper off yer head and put it back on your sister!!"

"These blow up into funny shapes and all?" - "Not unless round is funny"

"You gotta get his Dip Tet boosters or he'll develop lock jaw!"

It is my opinion that CMA "KNEW IT WAS OVER". That is what struck her - She just lost her dream man. She knew she had no future with Travis and could not stand the thought of him with another woman. That is why she wanted to have sex with him one last time and the evil person even planned the murder. She knew that Travis "always" took a shower after sex. That is when she put her Calvin Klein photo shoot plan in place...Once Travis sat down in that shower stall - That was it. JMO

Yep. And I remember her Dad saying in the police interview, something like, "She called right after she got to Mesa and she had snuck up to his house and looked in a window and saw him with another woman. That was real hard - she was planning on marrying him."

Right there I could see that she told the fam that she was moving to AZ to near her fiancee or something. When it fell apart for real, JA didn' have any normal coping mechanisms and to her, saving face was everything. I think she hatched her plan to save face - <in her mind> better to be a grieving "widow" than a dumped ex-girlfriend. She imagined all the sympathy and support she would get from her family. That's all that really mattered to her at that moment.

Did everyone get to catch the convicted killer heading back to jail for the weekend? All shackled and in stripes? I didn't know that the pics released earlier today were actually HER CELL? She must be fuming tonight! Sheriff Joe let the media videotape her junk while she was at court. :floorlaugh: The killer really needs to clean up her room. It reminds me of Grandma's house.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-jail-cell-VIDEO-Inside-look-at-Estrella-Jail

:floorlaugh: I tell people who are thinking of moving to Arizona to watch that movie first before thinking about coming here :floorlaugh:

....it'll make them reconsider! :floorlaugh:

That movie is one of my all time favorite silly movies. I laugh every single time it's on! When my sister and I watch it together - all kind of silliness happens. It literally turns us into a bunch of 12 year olds hyped up on sugar bombs and soft drinks! I can pretty much recite every single funny line in that movie!

That's what I'm thinking. The jurors are sure to be left scratching their heads when mama Arais doesn't get up and plead for her daughter's life. I mean - they have to know she's sitting in court everyday - so they know she must care!

These jurors are very smart.

:facepalm: Sorry... I get seasonal affective disorder during the football off-season... I think it's genetic... :giggle:

LOL! It's not football I hate... it is the constant time suck of fantasy football (several leagues at once!) and NFL network watching every game possible... and how it is a priority over all else! So it's not the sport, just this particular viewer!

SOrry for the vent! I'm just not ready for the season to start up!

Edit: took out some personal info.

CMA never experienced "abuse" as a child. She just denied being disciplined. She wanted control. Her own siblings won't even say anything good about her. That is because she more than likely tortured them because she was no longer in the spotlight. Dr. DeMarte has CMA's number. Once CMA's younger siblings started to get the attention from parents - She checked out. Moved in with Bobby Juarez and started living in her own little world of her own. JMO

Her siblings won't say anything good about her because they can't. They loved Doggie Boy and know he didn't run away.

Oh, yeah! I'm always ready for football!! I still have the Broncos vs. Ravens playoff game from January on my DVR and I will admit with no shame that I still watch it!!! Well, only the first three quarters (Broncos lost in the 4th quarter).

(BBM)
:floorlaugh: I still have Falcons games saved on my DVR that I still watch from time to time! (HUGE Falcons Fan! I was a Falcons cheerleader in the early 90's, and my husband & I have been season ticket holders ever since.)

What are your thoughts on Tebow? Were you sad to see him leave the Broncos?

Unless those darn Californias keep invading us we may have some issues.. but you are right about being Red Headed Step child I'll go you one further Whippin' Boy of POTUS as were are only State where our Fed gov't has declared war on one of it's own states!!! :floorlaugh:

JMO not meant to encite or offend just lil in state humor w/ my fellow Arizonian!

BBM............oh, you went there :floorlaugh: I was holding my tongue but I know what you mean!!!!

Inside joke folks, you'd have to live here to understand! :floorlaugh:

The best pizza I ever had was in NY when I was a little kid. I still remember how good it was. The cheese stretched forever. The crust was crunchy. I never had anything close until we ran into a guy who had a small business in S. Fl. it was sooo good. Then he went out of business, I haven't been able to find anything close since.

Yup. Best Pizza in the world to me was in Brooklyn NY at a place called "Baldo's Pizzeria". OMG. He had a brick oven and it was a small hole in the wall place that you had to know was there. He sold pizza by the slice or a whole pie. You could get regular or square sicilian style.

And in NY, a large pie is a LARGE pie. You need 2 hands to hold a slice or it would bend over to the table. The sauce is a perfect blend of just the right amount of spices where it is not too spicey , but not too tomatoey. And the cheese was perfect amount, again not too much or not too little. It would ooze off the slice if you werent careful. Oh, and the crust....OMG, it had the perfect browness on bottom with a dusting of some sort of powdery stuff that gave the perfect flavor to the crust.

PIZZA HEAVEN AT BALDOS. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
You guys have obviously never had Chicago-style Deep Dish Pizza!!! The best pizza in the Whole Wide World- is Geno's West in Chicago. Fortunately, we have a chain here called Zachary's, which is pretty darn close!

These jurors are very smart.

I agree that they are very smart, but I wonder what they think of Momma Arias sitting out there yet never speaking- not on the witness stand, and not on behalf of her daughter. Even though Jodi says they had a crappy relationship - Momma Arias still cares. Otherwise, she wouldn't be in court every day to support JA.

IMO Vegemite is a vile substance. When I was dating my husband I was invited over to his parent's house for dinner. His brother had just returned from his Mormon mission to Australia. The brother asked me to come into the kitchen and said he wanted me to close my eyes and taste something. That something was Vegemite. That was the souvenir he brought back from Australia.

Majorly weird, my little bro went on a mission to Australia too ('81-'83). Brought back Vegemite and kangaroo skins. They taught him "Spanish" at the MTC....like Spanish in Australia? What?:facepalm:

Since the is the sidebar, i'm gonna awkwardly segue...
I don't believe that for most people dietary cholesterol effects blood cholesterol.
The science is not there.
Tell that to my doctor, who's had me on Lipitor for the last 6 months, and threatening to up my dose if I don't get my Triglycerides down, based on my bloodwork!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam