Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #6 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,
I do not believe for a second that DM wrote this. It has been lifted from somewhere.
First, there is a passage from WM's (grandfather's) obit. I believe I saw it on the Aviation forum. It was presumably written by CM and is EXACTLY THE SAME as what was later posted for his own death. This is the obit we are all familiar with. The fact that the obit is very formal and eloquent suggests it was written by someone from another era - very formal and eloquent. Lastly, where are all of these charities that CM founded/ran/supported? Someone said, follow the money, and I think they are right.
I hope that they have a full forensic accounting team following the money. That would be the best way to actually "follow the money"

Police seize large incinerator from property of suspect in Tim Bosma’s murder

The report of further bodies is totally untrue at this time

Despite suggestions the volume of charred material recovered exceeded what would be expected from a man of Mr. Bosma’s size, there is no evidence of additional victims, police said.

“The report of further bodies is totally untrue at this time,” Staff-Sgt. Kavanagh told the National Post.

It is not known if the remains might be from farm animals from the large rural property in Ayr, west of Hamilton.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05...bosmas-murder/

Ironically, Carl Millard died in November of 2006, the first stories started coming out on November 30th. Which would indicate that Carl may have died on November 29th and it appears that Wayne did too? 6 years to the day that his father died? Would this have been the cause of a possible suicide on that date? Depression on the anniversary of his father's death? Or at least made to look that way?

MOO

ETA, interestingly there is nothing online about either Carl or Della's actual date of death or where they were interred. Most likely at Riverside Cemetary but who knows. Wouldn't there have been a possible family plot somewhere where Wayne may have been expected to be laid to rest rather than be cremated?

According to obit..Carl died November 21st...not 29th.

I'm not sure that it has anything to do with peoples' perception of it all. The fact of the matter is that LE/the Coroner had reason to further investigate whether his death was, in fact, a suicide. A genuine suicide shouldn't be that difficult to confirm, IMO.
Further to that, authorities are usually reluctant to rule a death as suicide until they have explored all other possibilities, such as misadventure, even homicide. Clearly, at that time no other possibilities suggested themselves. Perhaps now, in view of what may come to light, other possibilities might arise.

Folks, I found something really creepy posted on another chat board by someone close to DM and Millard Air. I know the mods will not let me even post the initials of that person, since they have not been named as a POI. These posts by this person would send a shiver down your spine.

Not sure what to do about it, as it really may be significant in understanding the mind of this person, and how it may be sympatico with the mind of DM and what he did.

I'd post just the text what this person wrote without any reference to the initials, but I don't think the mods would even approve that. If a mod reads this, perhaps you can offer some guidance.

Can you post and remove names? Or link to a forum? Point us in that direction?

It's so unusually long that I think it was cut off because the obit database couldn't handle an announcement that long lol

I don't think "page 2" exists/is accessible

thanks for posting those two links - much appreciated

Folks, I found something really creepy posted on another chat board by someone close to DM and Millard Air. I know the mods will not let me even post the initials of that person, since they have not been named as a POI. These posts by this person would send a shiver down your spine.

Not sure what to do about it, as it really may be significant in understanding the mind of this person, and how it may be sympatico with the mind of DM and what he did.

I'd post just the text what this person wrote without any reference to the initials, but I don't think the mods would even approve that. If a mod reads this, perhaps you can offer some guidance.

Bessie`s one of the mods for these threads and is online right now - send her a p.m. with the relevant link before you post anything

canadiangirl,

Can you just paraphrase the discussion please. I dont think you can copy & paste, but i think you're allowesd to paraphrase what it's about.

From Hamilton Police Service Facebook Page:

"The Hamilton Police Service continues to collect evidence and to follow-up on leads in relation to the Tim Bosma homicide investigation. The forensic analysis of two locations in the Waterloo Region and three vehicles seized by investigators are expected to be completed by tomorrow, Saturday May 18th, 2013.

The number of tips provided by the public has numbered over 700 and has provided information to assist in this investigation. The identification of the outstanding suspects is still being sought by police. Investigators are urging people that have information about who is responsible for the murder of Tim Bosma to call the Tip Line at 905- 546-2100 or to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477."

canadiangirl,

Can you just paraphrase the discussion please. I dont think you can copy & paste, but i think you're allowesd to paraphrase what it's about.

It's not me who has this information, it was Massassaga Rattler
I just asked if he/she could post the info without names or a link, or a clue

From Hamilton Police Service Facebook Page:

"The Hamilton Police Service continues to collect evidence and to follow-up on leads in relation to the Tim Bosma homicide investigation. The forensic analysis of two locations in the Waterloo Region and three vehicles seized by investigators are expected to be completed by tomorrow, Saturday May 18th, 2013.

The number of tips provided by the public has numbered over 700 and has provided information to assist in this investigation. The identification of the outstanding suspects is still being sought by police. Investigators are urging people that have information about who is responsible for the murder of Tim Bosma to call the Tip Line at 905- 546-2100 or to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477."

Already completed? Wow, they asked for 2 weeks.

ETA, interestingly there is nothing online about either Carl or Della's actual date of death or where they were interred. Most likely at Riverside Cemetary but who knows. Wouldn't there have been a possible family plot somewhere where Wayne may have been expected to be laid to rest rather than be cremated?

The only obit I can find is CM's mother, not his dad or CM or Della. Let me see if there is mention of family plot in that one. Also not unusual to have someone cremated and put in urn and not buried imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard