Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #6 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presumably from selling off MillardAir assetts after WM's suicide. And one must wonder why WM would kill himself right before getting Millard MRO off the ground, which was to be a big company employing up to 90 people...

DM was spending millions of $ long before WM's death. I'm having difficulty that WM was handing over that much annually to his son - doesn't make sense.

If WM did commit suicide - I can see shooting himself in the eye if he realized what his prodigy was up to for big $'s.

Or the shooting was filmed?

Clearly I don't know one way or the other.

DM linked to the disappearance of a Toronto woman!

CTV news Kitchener just said DM could be involved with missing Toronto woman - Laura Babcock

Watching the news and waiting for the Mayor Ford stuff to be over! Photo of the missing woman and she is very beautiful. Don't know name yet.

last phone call Laura Babcock made was to DM --- CTV news Kitchener

Yes, confirmed multiple calls including her last known call was placed to DM on July 3 2012. Also confirmed police are "looking into" death of WM last year.

DM was friends with missing woman. Her ex-boyfriend has some interesting things to say about DM. Laura Babcock is her names. They partied together and he had a romantic relationship before she went missing, last JUNE!!!

Laura Babcok, 23, missing from the Queen/Roncesvalless since July 3 last year

DM knew her, hung out with her, partied with her, and even had a romantic relationship with her...until she disappeared. Timing is around the same time he bought the incinerator

LB called DM 13x last year, the last time the evening the day she disappeared

CTV news at 6

He gave DM's name right away, she called him 13 times, wow wowow wowow.

Millard supplied her with COCAINE!!! for MONTHS! according to ex-boyfriend. She became a drug addict. wowowwowowow

She goes missing in JUNE and he gets incinerator in JULY.

Laura Babcock's boyfriend said that DM told him that he had been supplying cocaine to Laura for months

I agree with both of your assessments, but the theory is no more bizarre than anything else pertaining to this case...

As invested as I am in being reasonable and rational about this stuff, you've unfortunately got a point.

Either there's more to this than a truck, or a small group of rich boys played too much GTA and egged each other into a murder for the hell of it.

Edit: and to think I posted the above before I was caught up on the thread and the Laura Babcock stuff broke.

Sorry I heard June, waiting for the article to come out for times and dates for Laura Babcock. This is major.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4