Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad. Didn't know x-rated links were not allowed. My apologies. Here is the safe photo of Josie- IMHO, she does not look like LB. if you google "Josie suicide girls" you will find a link of one of her nude shots in the inside of an airplane. Probably DM's. IMO
Photo

Hate to see TB's thread being overtaken by LB.
Her thread is now available thanks to the super awesome Bessie!

I would say this is more DM's thread at this point. Following yesterday's news it is impossible to separate the two cases.

There could be multiple deaths and lines of investigation before we get to the bottom of this, if we separate it into multiple threads, we will be unable to keep track of the pertinent information.

If I did not know her surname, I would assume LB to be of Eastern European, even Russian, extraction. She's a pretty girl in the pics, and to my eye, has that Slavic look.

He also said he confronted DM who admitted he'd been part of this flurry of phone calls and also admitted he'd been supplying LB with cocaine for months. Unnamed other friends also concur that LB had fallen in with a "bad crowd" since splitting with the bf 6 months earlier. Other persons close to her mention she was very depressed and had left her parents home shortly before her disappearance. There was a suggestion she'd had some experience as an exotic dancer and somebody else said she and friend were off to Las Vegas to find work. Somebody, (the old bf?) said she hadn't used her CCs, tapped into bank acct or been in touch with friends or family since the flurry of standalone calls to DM in July. Her family did not apparently consider it necessary to report her absence to LE. It should be noted there are probably lots of reasons one might choose to disappear, especially if deciding to take up a new life in LV and particularly if you wanted to finally ditch that old BF who has even been keeping track of your phone calls. Just sayin'. (I haven't supplied links to all this info because each item has been previously noted on these threads.)

Yes he seems to know an awful lot about her personal information... how would he know if she used her bank accounts??? especially if they split 6 months prior to her going missing.

I couldn't get my head around the other PL being a flight instructor at the same place.

My husband said the guy that kidnapped those girls in Cleveland joined that search group. Someone else said on CSI they learned guilty people do to stay close to the action. Just an opionion.

Just a thought..but perhaps PL friend met DM at YKF..and got a tour of the hangar...perhaps saw DM's truck and innocently said his friend had the exact same kind for sale. When LE questioned family/friends LE may have started looking at DM right away.

WM, at least, had at least one gun and there is a deer stand on DM's Ayr property. Could it be the incinerator was for the waste left from butchering deer DM shot? Is there any practical reason why a livestock incinerator would be the thing to have?

Carryover from the previous thread, but just wanted to point out that when a deer is taken on a hunt, usually the offal is left behind for nature to consume. Unless the hide is going to be preserved and tanned, many hunters just return it to nature as well.

I would say this is more DM's thread at this point. Following yesterday's news it is impossible to separate the two cases.

There could be multiple deaths and lines of investigation before we get to the bottom of this, if we separate it into multiple threads, we will be unable to keep track of the pertinent information.

Oh I am sorry. I thought this was a thread for TB whom was wrongfully murdered. When you mix victims it can muddy the waters. In past threads we were made to seperate them but obviously things have changed.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention that this is DM's thread.

Has anyone considered the person who might have wanted the truck was the younger guy still missing?--more in his price range.

Has anyone considered the person who might have wanted the truck was the younger guy still missing?--more in his price range.

I guess we'll find out. He should have wrote out a cheque instead of stealing it though.

Not sure if a $24,000 used truck would be in the younger guys price range unless he came from a wealthy family also.
It was atleast 6 years old depending on the DOM.

oh I do find another thing interesting ...a poster here put on today:

1. they wrote that maybe D.M paid T.B for the truck CASH>>>as he seemed to do things in this manner.

2. Does anyone else here think when that much cash was given ....

3. the other suspect decided to rob..T.B?????

4. ** if D.M bought the pick up tther COULD be a trace of a large sum of cash taken out some where....( I find this extremely odd)....exploring possiblities....

5. T.B cell turned...OFF ..mins after leaving home ( stated on thread here)...sends FLASHING RED LIGHTS OFF to me...

6. It has been stated LOTS that T>B did not know D.M at all ( from LE and family and friends...

7. T.B lst words to his wife ...were I will be back soon...so turning cell off means TROUBLE ...JmO again..robynhood

He also said he confronted DM who admitted he'd been part of this flurry of phone calls and also admitted he'd been supplying LB with cocaine for months. Unnamed other friends also concur that LB had fallen in with a "bad crowd" since splitting with the bf 6 months earlier. Other persons close to her mention she was very depressed and had left her parents home shortly before her disappearance. There was a suggestion she'd had some experience as an exotic dancer and somebody else said she and friend were off to Las Vegas to find work. Somebody, (the old bf?) said she hadn't used her CCs, tapped into bank acct or been in touch with friends or family since the flurry of standalone calls to DM in July. Her family did not apparently consider it necessary to report her absence to LE. It should be noted there are probably lots of reasons one might choose to disappear, especially if deciding to take up a new life in LV and particularly if you wanted to finally ditch that old BF who has even been keeping track of your phone calls. Just sayin'. (I haven't supplied links to all this info because each item has been previously noted on these threads.)

Could you just clarify on one item mentioned. Was it DM that suggested that she may be in Las Vegas??

I'm still catching up...page 37 last thread. Hahaha I don't think I'll ever catch up. BUT did anyone notice the DODGE in this picture? Hmm. Diesel, model, is it rigged to pull a large trailer (car or horse)? Was someone looking to upgrade their good old Dodge? ;) Wonder if LE have talked to these two guys? They are DM's neighbours? Wonder what the addition metal fittings are in the bed of the truck near the cab and just above the cab? Weird.

http://www.cbc.ca/kitchener-waterloo/features/millard-farm/images/43.34825, -80.43556.jpg

Snipped from Carli's post previous thread.
First, let's acknowledge that our primary purpose was to either find, or find out what happened to TB, and who was responsible for his disappearance. If the purpose of the thread has now changed to digging up as much dirt on an accused man's social and business life and that of his family, based on rumour, provocative hearsay, and unsubstantiated reports, then, what the hay, let's go for it. Why stop with DM? There are plenty of people associated with the case we can trash all over the net - from police to reporters to, I dunno, how about these guys....? ( Courtesy of the CBC, it's just a couple of DM's gentleman farmer neighbors out snapping pics of the farm on a pleasant afternoon? Oooooky dooky?) http://cbc.ca/kitchener-waterloo/fea...0-80.43556.jpg

MOD please remove if this is not allowed............

I have a close friend of the family that works for the BARTON ST jail in Hamilton where DM is being held.............the word of mouth or heresay info is this

DM first enterred the prision and stated " No body better F*!kin me or you will be dealt with".....................and he is in PC heavly guarded and is under suicide watch...........the only thing he wants to know and continually asks is why he has to where the "blanket" my understanding the blanket is a protect garment to keep him from hurting himself.................

hearsay...... and seems unlikely

Just the fact that Tim's cell was turned off within a mile of his home says a lot.
I read that as they were planing on a dirty deed prior to arrival.

Seize control and cut off comms quickly.

5. T.B cell turned...OFF ..mins after leaving home ( stated on thread here)...sends FLASHING RED LIGHTS OFF to me...

This is a good point you have brought up. Does this suggest the presence of a weapon, and a threat to use it if compliance is not given, to get Tim to turn off his cellphone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member