Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a miscarriage of justice occurs, TB's killer will walk free. Justice will not be served and those of us in Ontario will continue to coexist with a murderer.

Do you feel that this discussion, with numerous threads, will contribute to that?

how would there be forensic proof he had written a cheque whether cashed or not? I have often written a cheque when the cheque is not attached to my cheque book (no residual indentation markings from the pen on the cheque below) and is anyone really good enough at record keeping in our personal finances that we record every cheque we write or void or whatever in our little cheque registers? I know that I don't

1. count total checks in checkbook , count checks missing from checkbook, locate all outstanding checks, all accounted for? No? see #2

2. Test checkbook forensically for evidence of last check written using the issued checks you hold in your hand and using what equipment is appropriate to identify indentations, ink marks, etc. Scanning Elect. Microscope, glue pacs, black light, voodo....

yes but a missing cheque is just a missing cheque without any other supporting evidence

if you write something with a ballpoint pen on a pad of paper, such as a chequebook, you leave an impression in a number of the following pages that can be picked up by scanners and imaging software.

The following cheques, if they could be recovered from the bank, would show these impressions.

Seller signs vehicle portion of their registration, completes application for transfer, gives that to the buyer, removes and keeps the plates

Buyer goes to Service Canada alone to submit paperwork

Thanks for that. So, if I understand you, once the transaction is complete, the vehicle is yours and your, or your designates remove the plates. At this point the truck can't be on the road - a reason to put it inside the trailer for transport, I suppose.

If DM is innocent, or considers himself to be so, because he paid the money and received the signed transfer paper before heading home that night, then presumably he would have filed these with the motor vehicle branch within the next day or two. Did he? (Or some other reasonable variation on that theme?)

1. count total checks in checkbook , count checks missing from checkbook, locate all outstanding checks, all accounted for? No? see #2

2. Test checkbook forensically for evidence of last check written using the issued checks you hold in your hand and using what equipment is appropriate to identify indentations, ink marks, etc. Scanning Elect. Microscope, glue pacs, black light, voodo....
I understand all of that. If you write on the cheque after you rip it from the book there is no indentations to read from it left behind in the cheque book.

There is no way, that TB would sign over the truck at 10pm at night at some other location. If they wanted to buy the truck, he would be having them bring them back to his house in his truck and do any paperwork there. And clearly, someone handing him over 20 grand in cash is going to make him suspect - no one is going to get into someone else's vehicle to be returned to his home with that much money in their pocket. TB was not desperate for money and would not have acted impulsively. And knowing the situation and people surrounding this, he would have called his wife to let her know before doing this.
And as for PL's, there is nothing to these tails. They were known to the family and trustworthy guys. IF there is a target connection here, it was not because TB, or PL(x2) were associated in a negative way - maybe saw something, ticked off DM somehow but not involved in this - JMHO, of course.

There is one thing about innocent until proven guilty but some people here seem very invested in fighting to prove DM's innocence. Really? With everything he has stacked against him in every obvious way, there are some questioning it while the tiniest sliver of unproven connection on someone else and guilt is quickly assumed?! Seems a bit backward.

Has anymore information come out about LE being at DM home in Etobicoke or has LE finished at the two kitchener area sites.........JW

Does anyone know if DM's mom was home at anytime during the weekthe truck was found and why hasn't any media releases been publically made initially...........knowing that know she is probablly not talking

Hi everyone! First time posting but I have been reading for days...Can't stress the word days enough lol there is a lot here. Sorry if I make a mistake as a first timer :(
While I was reading, and just a question, if SL knew all of LB's info and had a suspicion to DM do you think SL would have all of DM's info as well? As in properties, tattoos, phone numbers etc?
Also, could be that DM and suspect #2 test drove truck first night (without a second suv following) as a trial run or get a witness (without DM knowing...suspect #2 setting this up) then suspect #2 says that 'oh I really like this truck I want to buy it' or something along those lines and DM brings second car (suv) to test drive #2 because suspect #2 said he would drive it home? Then DM is set up (witness from first test drive etc) I'm having a hard time with this whole thing
Something doesn't taste right. Just seems everything pointed to DM perfectly and I know some have said that maybe he got cocky but it just doesn't feel right. There are too many twists and turns to this. IMO DM isn't talking because this is bigger than him and if he was to point fingers he would be dead. I'm figuring the safest place for him to be right now is jail. Anyway, thanks for letting me get my opinion oit as a newbie in advance!

Just a thought..but perhaps PL friend met DM at YKF..and got a tour of the hangar...perhaps saw DM's truck and innocently said his friend had the exact same kind for sale. When LE questioned family/friends LE may have started looking at DM right away.

Where did we get the information that PL is a flight instructor at the Waterloo airport? Is he currently one there?

Thanks for that. So, if I understand you, once the transaction is complete, the vehicle is yours and your, or your designates remove the plates. At this point the truck can't be on the road - a reason to put it inside the trailer for transport, I suppose.

If DM is innocent, or considers himself to be so, because he paid the money and received the signed transfer paper before heading home that night, then presumably he would have filed these with the motor vehicle branch within the next day or two. Did he? (Or some other reasonable variation on that theme?)

The problem Im having with this line of thinking is that at no point did DM turn himself in and say

"yep, I test drove the truck and I paid for it."

Instead he went about his business until he was arrested.

I live in Ontario and sold a car privately last year (to someone I know) First I obtained a vehicle info package. When the package arrived, I handed it over to my friend along with the ownership and keys, and he handed me the cash. Legally that's basically all there is to it.

http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/dandv/vehicle/used.shtml#buying

This link is not working....can yoou copy and paste what you see/saw?
It is PDF file , I can access it without problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedie
This is very odd. Check out the ad for Propertyguys.com at the bottom of this page. Same phone number in LB's print out calls Lerner obtained from Rogers. That is DM's phone number. Did DM try his hand at real estate also? Any missing real estate people in that area? Did he steal an agent's phone? Was someone pretending to be DM? Strange.
This page also has the year 2012.

Brought over from previous thread, posted by HDMI post #344

check this
http://images.halinet.on.ca/Oakville...904pf_0012.pdf
the number starts with 647 ....

... so paying cash for the truck was speculation only.

100 %

Just casting about looking for sleuthing avenues that could point to innocence rather than guilt. With so little information, some of us have dug so far as to suggest that not dressing well and eating dog bisquits to freak out one's teenaged private school friends is a pointer to a future as a serial murderer. My grandson also has been know to eat dog bisquits to shock his friends. So far, thankfully, he's shown no murderous tendancies.

Has anymore information come out about LE being at DM home in Etobicoke or has LE finished at the two kitchener area sites.........JW

Does anyone know if DM's mom was home at anytime during the weekthe truck was found and why hasn't any media releases been publically made initially...........knowing that know she is probablly not talking

Hamilton police say the forensic analysis of two properties in the Waterloo area, along with three vehicles seized by police in the course of the Bosma investigation, were expected to be completed Saturday.

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/questi...t-bosma-investigation-1.1287446#ixzz2ThFe5YVm

There is no way, that TB would sign over the truck at 10pm at night at some other location. If they wanted to buy the truck, he would be having them bring them back to his house in his truck and do any paperwork there. And clearly, someone handing him over 20 grand in cash is going to make him suspect - no one is going to get into someone else's vehicle to be returned to his home with that much money in their pocket. TB was not desperate for money and would not have acted impulsively. And knowing the situation and people surrounding this, he would have called his wife to let her know before doing this.
And as for PL's, there is nothing to these tails. They were known to the family and trustworthy guys. IF there is a target connection here, it was not because TB, or PL(x2) were associated in a negative way - maybe saw something, ticked off DM somehow but not involved in this - JMHO, of course.

There is one thing about innocent until proven guilty but some people here seem very invested in fighting to prove DM's innocence. Really? With everything he has stacked against him in every obvious way, there are some questioning it while the tiniest sliver of unproven connection on someone else and guilt is quickly assumed?! Seems a bit backward.

Completely agree. This cheque business is just plain silly.

Where did we get the information that PL is a flight instructor at the Waterloo airport? Is he currently one there?
His FB profile says:

Flight Instructor at Waterloo-Wellington Flight Centre

100 %

Just casting about looking for sleuthing avenues that could point to innocence rather than guilt. With so little information, some of us have dug so far as to suggest that not dressing well and eating dog bisquits to freak out one's teenaged private school friends is a pointer to a future as a serial murderer. My grandson also has been know to eat dog bisquits to shock his friends. So far, thankfully, he's shown no murderous tendancies.

There's a lot of little kids who will eat dog biscuits after watching the family pet munch on them. I think the slant of the article was to show that DM stood outside of school society and that may have been indicative of some personality disorder.

I understand all of that. If you write on the cheque after you rip it from the book there is no indentations to read from it left behind in the cheque book.

We are discussing something insignificant. The check was only mentioned as another way to negate/challenge a transaction other than cash.

To continue to question and post over it is wasting bandwidth.

Oh and in direct response to the removal before writing? See my voodo comment.

It is PDF file , I can access it without problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedie
This is very odd. Check out the ad for Propertyguys.com at the bottom of this page. Same phone number in LB's print out calls Lerner obtained from Rogers. That is DM's phone number. Did DM try his hand at real estate also? Any missing real estate people in that area? Did he steal an agent's phone? Was someone pretending to be DM? Strange.
This page also has the year 2012.

Brought over from previous thread, posted by HDMI post #344

check this
http://images.halinet.on.ca/Oakville...904pf_0012.pdf
the number starts with 647 ....

Property Guys is a discount real estate broker in Canada. Basically, they list and advertise the property but you do the rest...ie arrange showings. It would not be uncommon to have your own phone number on the ad.

There's a lot of little kids who will eat dog biscuits after watching the family pet munch on them. I think the slant of the article was to show that DM stood outside of school society and that may have been indicative of some personality disorder.

Yes...or that he craved attention, even negative attention (eating dog biscuits likely doesn't garner heaps of positive attention)......or liked to be different, or deviant....etc. I can't imagine that dog biscuits would taste that good to a human...such that one would actually ENJOY eating them so much so that they wander the halls of their private school munching away on them. It's bizarre, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea