SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
True that; I recall riding shotgun in our friend (rest his soul, what a legend) Bill's Buick Riviera, he took a sharp corner, my door popped open, no seat belt, the only thing that kept me from flying out and making fast friends with the curb was Bill grabbing me by the hair and pulling me back in the car. He was more shook up than I was (my head just hurt from the pull) but it was pretty hairy scary. :facepalm:

And all of this young people was before MADD and we got away with DUI multiple multiple times. Amazing.

I graduated from high school in 1976...The Bicentennial year. Of this generation, how many of you had parents who were totally into Herb Albert and the Tijuana Brass?

I graduated HS in '77.

Yeah looking at Amy Winehouse one would never dream a voice like that was inside of her.

She was gorgeous before her addictions took over. I don't think she even realized how good she was. So effortless.

From the Youtube videos... I think there are a whole lotta hippies on here. :giggle:

I graduated from high school in 1976...The Bicentennial year. Of this generation, how many of you had parents who were totally into Herb Albert and the Tijuana Brass?

I myself like Herb Alpert and the TB.

Yeah I have to say, in my world, it was totally amazing that we didn't kill ourselves. Our generation ....we weren't wimps.

Remember the ol...six of us kids packed in the car waiting for half an hour
for mom to come out and take us to the lake to swim. So ma comes out to the car and says "Your older sister decided she coming with us, so two of you get in the back window".....Remember that?!? :drumroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend