Sunday May 19 Chris & Skye Hughes on Tricia's True Crime Radio

Tricia, listening to your shows gets me through the work day. I listened live for the second time last Sunday. I was driving and eating candy as I heard the guest state the child had herpes. I was so shocked at hearing that that I drew in a breath and started choking on the candy while driving. I was able to recover but I learned to never listen to your show and eat anything at the same time.

Thank you Tricia! So happy they will both be on your show. Will our Katie be on there also?

Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 6h
If you are able, pls send $ support to #TravisAlexander 's family 4 these final days of the trial. http://TravisAlexanderFund.com Pls RT

When I think of Steven trying to drive back and forth on the weekends to another state to be able to see his family, then turn around and have to drive straight back, just that alone...for five months, dear God how much that must have cost. And that is just the least of the expenses. I could not go five months without income, all of my bills, car note, mortgage would not allow it. God bless this family.

Oh what a nice treat! I like their interviews and because they knew Travis so well they help bring him to life for everyone. Plus their personal insights into the killer are fascinating.

Oh, I can't wait, Tricia! Thank you for having Chris and Skye on tomorrow night! I have grown to really love them both! I believe they are really fantastic people and they'd be the type of couple I could see myself and Hubby hang out with or I'd love having them as my next door neighbors! Thank you again... I can't wait!

Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 8h
You can send cards/letters/support to the Alexander Family to: #TravisAlexander Legacy Fund
2036 N Gilbert Rd Ste 2-621 Mesa, AZ 85203

OT for this thread but I can no longer see the courtroom observation thread.. was it moved?

Is anyone listening to Tricia that is logged in see the chat room? TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back