SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what disturbs me the most with the defense's "8 Mitigating Circumstances" listing "no prior criminal history". We do not know for certain that she doesn't, even without assuming she is the one who slashed Travis' car tires, hacked his computer, etc.

MOO

Hello Kitty! :seeya: Are you ready for some dancin'?

[video=youtube;cJsr7Yo34tk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJsr7Yo34tk[/video]

I do I do. And by the way, I've seen no mention today of rap crap. As it should be. Talking to music, cussing to music ain't talent. IMO.

Rap crap :floorlaugh: ITA!

"Homey don't play dat!"

[video=youtube;HG7I4oniOyA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG7I4oniOyA[/video]

esneet4113 ESNEET4113 48s #jodiarias
#doodleWITHjodi 5/19/13 solitary confinement getting to Jodi? I hope so...

BKq2JfeCYAALq1f.jpg:medium

I know I'll sound naive but is this supposed to be from the jail diaries they confiscated? Or just a joke?

Jodi.jpg

:sick::hills::gasp:

I would like to know what that psychopathic murderer has on DB. It's something big IMO.

I know I'll sound naive but is this supposed to be from the jail diaries they confiscated? Or just a joke?

IDK. Just thought it was funny. Wouldn't it be something if that psychopathic murderer really did write it? :floorlaugh:

IDK. Just thought it was funny. Wouldn't it be something if that psychopathic murderer really did write it? :floorlaugh:

It is funny, I was just slightly confused.

I graduated high school in 1975. Our class song was "The Way We Were" - and the movie that most resembles my high school days is "Dazed and Confused."

First album I remember buying for myself was "Abbey Road."
First album I bought with my first real paycheck was "The Concert for Bangla Desh."

Sometime around 1990 I got a little black Buick and made the rule that The Doors was
only music that would be played in that car.
In the car I have now, only The Beatles are allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305