SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the mods would set up a dream thread. I have read some really frightening dreams here which show the effect of this case on our subconscious mind.

I believe dreaming is a conduit for visions (hate me if you want) because I have had two prophetic dreams in my life.

I dreamed that Jodi Arias was watching Psycho over and over and over, mimicking the stabbings, practicing if you will.

Shudder.

Is this better aa9511?

[video=youtube;OjyZKfdwlng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjyZKfdwlng[/video]

esneet4113 ESNEET4113 48s #jodiarias
#doodleWITHjodi 5/19/13 solitary confinement getting to Jodi? I hope so...

BKq2JfeCYAALq1f.jpg:medium

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I remember our sitter using baby oil with red stuff in it. Not sure what the red stuff was for. BTW, class of 1987 :seeya:

We used iodine. Don't ask me why we thought that was a good idea... :D

Vanessa Butler ‏@vanessajbutler 2m @snurfel101 Yep there are some sickos who support her. 1 man went directly 2 the jail & put $3500 on #jodiarias book. smh crazy & scary

:eek: Buncha losers walking free!

Can anyone tell me what time court begins tomorrow? Can't believe I'm planning my day around it...!

Oh, I understand. As for me, she's convicted. I'll be happy no matter what the jury decides.

Yes, what has already happened is the most important part. Just want what Travis' family wants....for justice for him.

:)

Ok guys, sorry, but I don't know probably 90% of the songs you all are posting!!

Well then young puppy...you should educate yourself because that was THE music and there's not been any since.

Have you seen the last two shower pics placed together?

I dont' know what to make of that. I have some knarly ideas floating around in my head, but I thought I would throw it out for comment.

https://www.google.com/search?q=dar...rome.2.57j0l3.7114j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I got the above by googling Daryll Brewer Jodi Arias.

Check out the face pic pasted above the body pic. A perfect match. Could it be that this is not really an accidental pic at all? Seems like quite a coincidence.

What do you think?

Well then young puppy...you should educate yourself because that was THE music and there's not been any since.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Okay! I do think I'm getting an education on music this weekend.

For CMJA

[video=youtube;10_REPqPlP0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10_REPqPlP0[/video]

(R.I.P. Robin and Maurice)

I graduated high school in 1975. Our class song was "The Way We Were" - and the movie that most resembles my high school days is "Dazed and Confused."

First album I remember buying for myself was "Abbey Road."
First album I bought with my first real paycheck was "The Concert for Bangla Desh."

Sometime around 1990 I got a little black Buick and made the rule that The Doors was
only music that would be played in that car.
In the car I have now, only The Beatles are allowed.

I think The Way We Were was our song too. Thanks for that memory reminder. Ii had the Bangla Dash album too but I can't remember what the first album I bought was. First car was a Ford Maverick. Nothing swanky but I could spot it a mile away and it immediately made me chauffeur for those with no cars. As far as the car stereo I have now...I'm too techie stupid to operate it because it has buttons that have ten or so functions and gives me a headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member