Hamilton PD: "One Set of Human Remains"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
While we await confirmation, use this thread to discuss, and to post updates about, yesterday's findings.

Unknown remains found on Dellen Millard's farm
CBC News
Posted: May 19, 2013 10:14 PM ET --Last Updated: May 19, 2013 10:00 PM ET
Police searching the farm of Dellen Millard, the 27-year-old charged with first-degree murder after the remains of Ancaster, Ont., man Tim Bosma were discovered, have found other remains on the property.
Forensic investigators are now working to determine whether the other remains are human or animal.

Remains found on murder suspect Millard's Ontario farm
Suspect accused in slaying of Tim Bosma also has link with missing Toronto woman

Police searching the farm that belonged to Dellen Millard, the 27-year-old suspect charged with first-degree murder in the death of Ancaster, Ont., man Tim Bosma, have made another troubling discovery.

In addition to finding the burned remains of Bosma last week, police tell CBC News they have also discovered other remains on that property. Forensics investigators are now working to determine whether those remains are human or animal.

Investigators said they're examining missing persons cases for potential connections with Millard. At the top of their list is 23-year-old Laura Babcock, who disappeared last summer.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2013/05/19/toronto-millard-remains-discovered.html

So where were TB's remains found? Well this will be interesting to find out what the neighbours surveillance reveals. Who dropped off the trailer, who was with DM when it was dropped off. As to whether we will find out, that will be another thing. LE seem to be pretty tight lipped. Wish we could get some definitive reports... MOO

Tim Bosma: Neighbours miss Millard's quiet mother

As life fades back to normal on Tinsmith Court in Kleinburg, neighbours of Madeleine Burns — mother of accused murderer Dellen Millard — are wondering whether their quiet neighbour is ever coming back.

CBC News reported Sunday night that police found new remains on the Ayr, Ont. farm that belonged to Dellen Millard, but forensics investigators have not determined whether the remains are human or animal. Police have never confirmed that Tim Bosma's remains were found there.

The worker said Hamilton Police detectives had come by to pick up surveillance video from the house next door on Saturday.
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/19/tim_bosma_neighbours_miss_millards_quiet_mother.html

So where were TB's remains found? Well this will be interesting to find out what the neighbours surveillance reveals. Who dropped off the trailer, who was with DM when it was dropped off. As to whether we will find out, that will be another thing. LE seem to be pretty tight lipped. Wish we could get some definitive reports... MOO

Tim Bosma: Neighbours miss Millard's quiet mother

As life fades back to normal on Tinsmith Court in Kleinburg, neighbours of Madeleine Burns — mother of accused murderer Dellen Millard — are wondering whether their quiet neighbour is ever coming back.

CBC News reported Sunday night that police found new remains on the Ayr, Ont. farm that belonged to Dellen Millard, but forensics investigators have not determined whether the remains are human or animal. Police have never confirmed that Tim Bosma's remains were found there.

The worker said Hamilton Police detectives had come by to pick up surveillance video from the house next door on Saturday.
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/19/tim_bosma_neighbours_miss_millards_quiet_mother.html

I just read the above ARTICLE too....only real news I have seen on net in days....

1.***Did you see it said " they found other remains...and are hoping to comment soon....

2. here is hoping we will hear there FINDINGS tomorrow TUESDAY MAY 21..JMO..speculation only!

3.PUBLIC Memorial for Tim Bosma is Wednesday ( I read) in hamilton..)............robynhood..It is VERY QUIET on Cp 24 I have not heard anything ...Has anyone else heard anything beside the finding of MORE remains in D.M farm( nothing said of what kind of remains....feels like a BOMB ia about to be annouced...JMO...robynhood

Been away a few days, heard about more remains on the farm via the news. Wow.

I thought Saturday was the wrap-up day for the forensics on the hangar and farm? I guess it's a good thing it got extended a bit, unless the remains were found on Saturday or prior to that day.

slide2976382452898free.jpg

A photo of the police working at DM's farm... notice, they are sifting possible evidence. Also notice... two metal boxes with green lids,
seen previously.

slide2976382452892free.jpg

This photo shows another scene, with one tent, and an area covered in a tarp. Notice there are also two boxes in this picture,
one near the field and one just behind the tent in the woods.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/05/19/dellen-millard-remains-found-farm_n_3304360.html

Here's my question... does anyone know what these boxes are for? Are they equipment boxes? Are they caskets? I've been wondering
if LE has found more remains right off the bat out there... and if they're just releasing that information to the MSM at this point.​

Shawn Jeffords ‏@Shawn_Jeffords 59s
A tow truck has just left the property with a small Bobcat excavator on its bed. #TimBosma pic.twitter.com/kqLOs5v5An

BKuklveCMAA7quJ.jpg

Regarding these "animal or human remains" turning up all over the place at the farm, weren't we told that the previous owners raised livestock?

Not wishing to be unduly macabre but, according to WIKI on the subject, even crematorium furnaces don't turn you completely into ashes. Big bones are mechanically crushed.

So if LE has found bones on this farm property, according to this information at
http://www.statemuseum.arizona.edu/crservices/human_animal_bone.shtml entitled Distinguishing Human From Animal Bone and many more sites online, distinguishing the difference can be challenging.

Looks to me like those high priced expert witnesses will have a field day when this finally gets to trial.

I found this article on what was going on at the Bosma household during and after TB's remains were found>>Not sure we can comment but a few things seem out of place :twocents: JMO http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2879170-tim-bosma-the-painful-search-for-a-missing-man/

This thread is for info about the remains on the farm.
Now that we are a forum, you have to find the thread related to the info that you want to post. You can do this by going to the list of threads....on the far right column click on Timothy Bosma's name. All the threads related to this case will come up. Find the proper thread that your info will fit into, then post. This seems a bit complicated at first, but it is actually better organized this way, and will help keep the threads on topic.

Source: http://t.co/4AddlB2988 (MSM)

This is a NEW and separate area from previously reported... musta found something worth protecting...

How did you determine that this was a new and separate area? I found nothing on Mr. Jeffords' feed that suggested that. Let me know if I'm mistaken, but it looks like a photo of the same tent in the same area, just taken from a different angle. Looks like it's against the wooded area at the corner of the field, where the original tent is - just hard to tell with the corn blocking the view of the ground there.

Now that bobcat is interesting because how did they get TB way back to where the tents/incinerator are? Bucket of the bobcat?

Someone had mentioned that the incinerator may have been purchased to empty the barn. The bobcat is the obvious piece of equipment for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee