Penalty Phase #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well-That was not what I meant

I was thinking along the lines the people who are breaking him down
as creepy & sitting in cars ready to kidnap a young lady

I just think its not fair to him for people to judge him

None of us know him!!

True--none of us know him but then again I'm sure the majority of us don't know anyone in this case. I think it's fair to voice an opinion about him if it can be shown that he lied in the interview.

On cross Juan asked him: Do you remember in May of 2008 she was asking you for gas cans so she could make a trip to Mesa Az--Do you remember that?

His answer: Yes

Today in the interview he stated: "(I) did not know Jodi was going to Mesa, Az."
5th segment, lasting 2:28 minutes at the 53 second mark.

What kind of person does that?

I felt that JA knew exactly what was coming down the pike today - she was her usual smug self.

The rest of the world has to revolve around Ms. Jodi Ann Arias :banghead:

I find it very hard to believe that what DT did today was NOT JA's doing. DB was not even called to the courthouse -- they had no plans on presenting anything --they filed the motion yesterday asking for mistrial.

NO! Not so fast.......Schizoid/Schizotypal/or Schizophrenia is an AXIS I diagnosis (if professionally evaluated and the results reflect that) ***AND*** that could take the DP off the table.

BPD is an AXIS II so the DP still stands.

Big difference, imo.

The above is what my 2nd ex is, + a few other "things". I will never agree that CMja is Schizo- Anything. Actually, I feel it's a slap in the face to anyone suffering from that who has kept their illness in check with meds. It is a horrible illness and a constant struggle, both for those who have it and the people around them.
I don't think she would have been able to handle jail for 5 years without having some type of "break", "psychotic" or otherwise, if she was.

I felt that JA knew exactly what was coming down the pike today - she was her usual smug self.

The rest of the world has to revolve around Ms. Jodi Ann Arias :banghead:
I'm clueless as to what went on today. IMO, it's pure gamenship. I don't think this is what our forefathers had in mind when they wrote our Constitution. Something's got to change.

After watching Darryl Brewer's interview, I have the impression that he blames PPL and Mormon church for her change from a good to a bad person.

Yes, PPL and Mormon church = Travis Alexander

(in the mind of JA and DB anyway!! Ugh!)

:banghead::jail::please:

JW had BLUE fingernail polish today! She's obviously done with JA. (Sorry if this has already been discussed. I've been watching the tornado coverage. Way behind)

OkAY, somebody help me out., Jodi was found guilty of premeditated murder. So now, the jury is going to decide her sentence. It will either be death or life. What is the issue. Let's just get it on and sentence this person. jmo

What kind of Play acting did we just see on HLN After Dark. OMG LMAO

No way JA is schizoid.

"Schizoid personality disorder manifests itself as a chronic lack of emotion, lack of interest in relationships with others and a lack of motivation or ambition.

She flitted from guy to guy not stopping for breath in between.

JA is definitely ASPD imo and BDP (per Demarte).
Sorry, I was thinking "Schizotypal:

Schizotypal personality disorder is a personality disorder characterized by a need for social isolation, anxiety in social situations, odd behavior and thinking, and often unconventional beliefs. People with this disorder feel extreme discomfort with maintaining close relationships with people, and therefore they often do not. People who have this disorder may display peculiar manners of talking and dressing and often have difficulty in forming relationships. In some cases, they may react oddly in conversations, not respond or talk to themselves. [1] They frequently misinterpret situations as being strange or having unusual meaning for them; paranormal and superstitious beliefs are not uncommon.
From Wikkopedia not DSM IV :blushing: but just fit the bill so well for me because she is so odd. That, and I don't think she fits the BPD unless we want consider she most likely was sexually abused as a child. :moo:

I think she will ramble and in her ramblings she WILL throw in a subtle dagger at Travis. This is, after all, Jodi Ann Arias folks. I think it will be only one dagger and I think it will be in reference to the pedophilia to incite the Alexander's. She may want to see if she can get them to get off the "high horse" they think they are on, in her own sick a$$ mind, just to get a reaction out of them. She is vile and wouldn't that be great to "break" one of them (Samantha prolly her target since she is the one who spoke during VIS) and then use that to show that they didn't follow protocol and not show any reaction. This will get jury furious, they give her death, she gets automatic appeals and on DR for the next 20 some odd years, get it overturned like Deb Milke and in her head..."I WIN! Neener-neener-neener!
JMO

If all the jurors do not agree on Death, say 10 to 2 or 11 to 1, they then would fill out the form saying not in agreement on penalty and then, it is my understanding, the Judge makes the final decision. Does the Judge get to know exactly how close they came to being unanimous before reaching a penalty deadlock and can the Judge use the majority of the vote statistic in weighing her sentence of penalty??? Am I making sense? So if the jury is 11 for death and 1 for LWOP, the judge has to sentence to LWOP or could the judge go renegade and decide Life with Parole even tho the jury was so close to a death verdict. Also, the judge cannot impose a death sentence if the jury wasn't unanimous on Death, correct??

Nothing that DT pulled today was a surprise. They have had years and months overall and a longer span of time since the guilt phase than most defendants have between stages. They have planned out their strategy with every possible outcome scenario, not that the verdict was a surprise even to them. They have been more than prepared since day one. These are just routine filings and contemporaneously trying to make themselves look less like a losing side in the trial. They will blame the loss on the defendant, which is exactly where the blame should be. They did their best with what they had, and have used or attempted to use every lawyer trick in the book. She had a more than an adequate defense. Their only huge error imo was leaving CMja on the stand for 18 days, but how can they be expected to 'control their client' when their client has lived her whole adult life and some of her teens refusing to be controlled by anyone.

There are no issues for appeal that I can think of or remember.

Maybe I should go to the Legal Thread and see if this has been discussed and dissected before I post it here. Hmmm no place to save a Draft. :banghead::banghead::scared::scared::scared::banghead::banghead:

Jodi appeared "normal" to DB and RB. She probably appeared "normal" when she got to Mesa also. :facepalm:

imo, I don't think DB knew anything about Jodi's roadtrip to murder.

*BINGO* ...and once Travis figured out that she wasn't "normal" JA had to keep up her image and had to murder Travis so he wouldn't let her skeletons out of the the closet...

For some reason with DB she was able to keep up all pretenses of being normal, and well, with RB he didn't know her long/well enough to have figured it out yet...

And Pattie said that EVERYONE wanted to be CMja's friend...really? And they are where???:facepalm::banghead:

According to Daryll, they were not "approached."

True--none of us know him but then again I'm sure the majority of us don't know anyone in this case. I think it's fair to voice an opinion about him if it can be shown that he lied in the interview.

On cross Juan asked him: Do you remember in May of 2008 she was asking you for gas cans so she could make a trip to Mesa Az--Do you remember that?

Today in the interview he stated: "(I) did not know Jodi was going to Mesa, Az."

Someone who is in a fog or someone who is lying.

I don't think DB knew the details of Jodi and Travis' relationship.

Maybe she she was going to AZ but did not specify for what. Remember, she was crossing off the 1000's places to see list on her "road trip".

I'm clueless as to what went on today. IMO, it's pure gamenship. I don't think this is what our forefathers had in mind when they wrote our Constitution. Something's got to change.
Oh the gamesmanship today is much older than the Constitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500