One Year Later: Remembering Mickey

It's hard to believe that today has been one year already . . . but in some ways, it feels like forever. :( I can only imagine how Mickey's family and loved ones feel. My continued thoughts and prayers are with them.

OAchQij.jpg

I just love this image of Mickey.

Hey Guys!:seeya:

Just wanted to peek in and say hello. It's been a year since "The Summer of Mickey."

I drove her bike route yesterday and passed by the Ghost Bike Park. The university has updatted/improved it with lighting and landscaping. Friends had left new flowers in pots underneath the bike.

Also, I ran into Chicken Fried last week. He said to tell everyone hello!

Impondering

Yes "the summer of Mickey". I miss you all and your posts. But I am glad there is closure and an arrest for Mickey. there are too many cases here on WS still searching for answers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big roll call of folks checking in here, Mickey! None of us will forget The Mighty Mick.

happy birthday mickey! miss you everyday and constantly uplift your family in prayers! ride on mick

Mickey, you should be celebrating your 23rd birthday today with your family and friends. :(

0R7jS1w.gif

You are missed so very much. :beats:

I haven't been able to get online, so a little late, but happy birthday Mickey. I think of you often. My thoughts are with your friends and family xx

It's been two years Mick. I honestly can't believe it. Ash graduated this weekend, I know you were with her. The whole crew came to dinner with us that night. They all look great, big plans for the future. But I know more than anything, she wanted you there. You're always in our hearts and on our minds. Keep an eye on her in NOLA. We love you.

She will always be close to my heart

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A thousand words suppressed, I suppose.

Blessings to the Shunick family on this day...Mighty Mick's 24th.
Peace to all who think/remember of her today.

Thinking of brave Mighty Mickey, her family, and friends this week.

Merry Christmas Mickey. You're still in our thoughts xx

I did see a posting on FB regarding the fundraiser. This is a great way to help others and to keep Mighty Mick in our thoughts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back