Penalty Phase #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, how about Nancy Grace tonight, acting all innocent about "media" paying Patti Womack for photo "licensing rights". She was tripping all over herself to point the finger at ABC News and 20/20. Nancy had Patti on not once but twice in the last month, showing those wedding pictures, and even tonight they were stamped "Nancy Grace EXCLUSIVE". Very disappointed in Nancy. :stormingmad:

Oh my!

"WHAT WE MAY EXPECT TOMORROW: 10-15 easels set up around the court room with Jodi's art work. Jodi will get up before the jury and describe each piece of art."

This from a poster on Facebook called: "Juan Martinez vs. the FOG - The Voice for Travis Alexander"

Lol elle:floorlaugh:

Thank you! I forgot about that. It seems Dr. DeMarte testified eons ago. :floorlaugh:

IIRC ( keep in mind I do have memory problems when screamy meany men yell at me) Travis introduced her to the Book of Mormon in the fall so Darryl must be mistaken. Dr. Demarte testified that JA changed her hair color, got the implants and bought a car to emulate DB's ex wife.

Yes. I wonder when the Mormon's came to the door?

So from Spring '06- September '06, she transformed herself into a Mormon trophy wife wannabe.

I wonder if Jodi was a blonde when she was with DB.

Well, she was a bridesmaid in her friend PW's wedding in 2004. She is a blonde in the video that PW shared with the media. So, I would think she was probably a blonde for several years. When did she have her breast augmentation? Maybe the blonde hair, big *advertiser censored* was some kind of make over to her??

Greetings From Some days there's Just Not Enough Booze, Arizona.

As I contemplate the events of today .... All I can ask myself is ...

What In The Holy Vaginal Mesh Sling Hell is Going On In This World?

Tornado Alley, OK has schools full of innocent children who aren't worth the "Extremely High Cost" of "digging through rock" to provide a safe haven where they can take cover in the event of a tornado? I'm frozen in my seat wondering how high the numbers will go... and more importantly why awful things like this have to happen in order to get law makers and community leaders off their asses to provide protective/preventative measures for our children .. aka ... our future.

On the local front I have no idea WTF happened in court today.

I still can't reconcile the side show that is now... not-so-affectionately known as ...our judicial system.
Was the DT throwing in the towel ... throwing a wrench .... throwing a Hail Mary Pass ...or throwing gasoline on a fire in hopes of some future appellate court actually handing them a "Charlie Sheen" Win?

Why are Jodi Arias' family members not taking the stand to plead for her life?
Is Jodi thwarting their efforts in a last bid to protect her apparent insanity from being exposed? Is it a ploy on the part of a not-very-clever defense strategy?

I feel sick. Sick and tired.

Let's not leave out Jodi's Ex pockethose trying to lay the blame for her atrocities at the feet of the Mormon Church.... Yes, of course that 15 minutes of Mormonosity must be the reason she decided to brutally murder a perfectly lovely young man who was undoubtedly destined to ... not to mention... well on his way to making a meaningful contribution to society.

I am keeping good thoughts for those who are suffering here there and everywhere tonight.

So, how about Nancy Grace tonight, acting all innocent about "media" paying Patti Womack for photo "licensing rights". She was tripping all over herself to point the finger at ABC News and 20/20. Nancy had Patti on not once but twice in the last month, showing those wedding pictures, and even tonight they were stamped "Nancy Grace EXCLUSIVE". Very disappointed in Nancy. :stormingmad:

Glad I'm not the only one that seen that! Wow she was so obvious and I too was disappointed that she didn't own up to it.

Oh my!

"WHAT WE MAY EXPECT TOMORROW: 10-15 easels set up around the court room with Jodi's art work. Jodi will get up before the jury and describe each piece of art."

This from a poster on Facebook called: "Juan Martinez vs. the FOG - The Voice for Travis Alexander"

If so, I hope Juan has 10 to 15 easels set up with the originals.

OkAY, somebody help me out., Jodi was found guilty of premeditated murder. So now, the jury is going to decide her sentence. It will either be death or life. What is the issue. Let's just get it on and sentence this person. jmo

Jodi's not done destroying her defense team, yet.

Article & videos:

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130520jodi-arias-ex-boyfriend-speaks.html
AZCentral - Phoenix, AZ -- Mon May 20, 2013 7:37 PM

Jodi Arias' ex-boyfriend speaks
Interesting that he says they didn't have much communication after she left, but it seemed perfectly normal for her to call him up and ask for gas tanks. Oh my.
Didn't he give JM a hard time on the stand about admitting he knew where she was going? Or was he just overall a difficult witness?

Isn't it about time for one of Jodi's court over for the day migraines? I wouldn't be at all surprised if she pulled this again.

Greetings From Some days there's Just Not Enough Booze, Arizona.

As I contemplate the events of today .... All I can ask myself is ...

What In The Holy Vaginal Mesh Sling Hell is Going On In This World?

Tornado Alley, OK has schools full of innocent children who aren't worth the "Extremely High Cost" of "digging through rock" to provide a safe haven where they can be safe in the event of a tornado? I'm frozen in my seat wondering how high the numbers will go... and more importantly why awful things like this have to happen in order to get law makers and community leaders off their asses to provide protective/preventative measures for our children .. aka ... our future.

On the local front I have no idea WTF happened in court today.

I still can't reconcile the side show that is now... not-so-affectionately known as ...our judicial system.
Was the DT throwing in the towel ... throwing a wrench .... throwing a Hail Mary Pass ...or throwing gasoline on a fire in hopes of some future appellate court actually handing them a "Charlie Sheen" Win?

Why are Jodi Arias' family members not taking the stand to plead for her life?
Is Jodi thwarting their efforts in a last bid to protect her apparent insanity from being exposed? Is it a ploy on the part of a not-very-clever defense strategy?

I feel sick. Sick and tired.

Let's not leave out Jodi's Ex pockethose trying to lay the blame for her atrocities at the feet of the Mormon Church.... Yes, of course that 15 minutes of Mormonosity must be the reason she decided to brutally murder a perfectly lovely young man who was undoubtedly destined to ... not to mention... well on his way to making a meaningful contribution to society.

I am keeping good thoughts for those who are suffering here there and everywhere tonight.

I agree! I'm so sick of this woman already, I quit trying to figure out what makes her so bold,brash and evil. She is not even afraid satan himself! With her combative,manipulative,nymphomaniac self.

Has anyone googled Yreka? It doesn't seem to be a place where you would gain much culture. If you look at each of Jodi's boyfriends each is a new stepping stone to new experiences. She probably was a hard worker and saved enough to escape.

I'm not positive but I do think ppl is a Mormon owned organization. And she was drawn to the ideals and status of the organization. Darryl seems to be a follower to his ex wife's journey only to be with his son.

Jodi just isn't normal. There are a lot of arguments that she doesn't associate with other people normally. I'm not blaming her mother but I often wonder how prepared she was to be a mother when jodi came around. And on top of that she has a twin. Believe me I'm not generalizing but some twin relationships are stronger than the bonds with their children.
No matter the home life, I don't think jodi was socialized correctly, yes just like you socialize your dog.

Travis had a terrible upbringing, and may have had insecurities with women that had "idealistic" families. Because jodi had learned to be a social chameleon it didn't throw off immediate signs that she was trouble.

Unfortunately for everyone Jodi's old tricks learned did not work. She more than likely felt that this was it for her. She had put a lot of energy into thinking magically... She just never learned how to let go and start over.

Jodi appears to be pretty confident until the unplanned or unscripted happens. I don't think someone has been telling her she would be free, I think she grasped the idea that it was a possibility and that was the only outcome she would accept.

I would not be surprised by anything she does tomorrow. She might get tasered, she might hurt someone with a pencil, she may proclaim she still loves Travis and wants to see him soon. I'm happy with the jury's verdict! She can't change that!

Adding anothe one: 100 / hour for whispering in Jodis ear and giggling and laughing during breaks, and basically carrying on like high school immature buddies.

:seeya: Yes ... good one !

Interesting that DB said that Jodi became involved with PPL, Mormon church and the Secret in the Spring of 2006 and that's when she started to change - I thought she didn't meet Travis until the PPL convention in September?
She didn't meet Travis until September, but she got involved with PPL in the Spring 2006. David Hughes (twin brother of Michael--interviewed on HLN multiple times) was in charge of the PPL team that Jodi was part of. David thought Travis would like Jodi and mentioned her to him before the conference. He said on HLN that introduced them.

BBM~ I've been to Thailand lol. I get what you're saying, but again, I going to have to disagree with you. :seeya:

He seems genuine to me, and I believe him when he says she changed in '06.

I agree with you ElleElle. I think why DB didn't see anything "wrong" with the killer per se was because up until the point that she made the decision to entirely change her life (change her religion, stop paying her bills, stop having sex, etc) she probably got everything she wanted from DB. I can picture him trying to cater to her, and therefore she was satisfied.
DB seems like a milquetoast kind of guy and probably hadn't done anything to earn her wrath. The killer probably "wore the pants" in that relationship, and that kept her happy.
If he had displeased her, the killer would definitely have let him know and would have let him have it.

I hope I have made myself clear.

ETA I know DB has a bit of the creep factor, but I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt. JMO and MOO etc

I know!! I was scratching my head...thought I had misremembered her appearing on the show. But then, NG played audio....and I thought...ok, maybe that's all it was...interviews over the phone. She really needs to own this, IMO. Her credibility is slipping fast.

If so, I hope Juan has 10 to 15 easels set up with the originals.

Omg :floorlaugh: too hilarious. Wouldn't it be funny to have all the original artists appear in court with the originals for martinez even to go as far as setting up the display for him oh my my. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I plan to be there. Need to spend some time getting up to speed before Trial starts. Hubby asked me the other day "So whats the next case" :facepalm:

Would love to be there, though I'm no expert on personality disorders.

Although...my friends and family did used to call me Sybil...hmmm. :D

What time zone is the Sneiderman trial in? Hubs will kill me or divorce me if I start another trial on AZ time. TIA!

Well, she was a bridesmaid in her friend PW's wedding in 2004. She is a blonde in the video that PW shared with the media. So, I would think she was probably a blonde for several years. When did she have her breast augmentation? Maybe the blonde hair, big *advertiser censored* was some kind of make over to her??
She had the breast augmentation surgery around the time that she and Darryl bought the house together-June 2005-ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member