Penalty Phase #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if maybe Juan pointed out the square fingers to DB in the pic? Could this be a possible reason that the DT doesn't want him to testify? This wouldn't make KN look too good......just sayin....

I may be totally wrong, but I wonder if Juan knew about this picture (the fingers, I mean) and he would hold it back for a bombshell in court? He's done that before, and it would catch them all totally off guard. ;)

I really think yesterday and today are all part of a strategy, albeit not a good one, thought up by the killer.

Just MHOO.

May have already been pointed out but, the killer so conveniently was not "prepared" to give her statement yesterday, so the DT could delay the trial yet again one more day. Why? Because they were waiting for DB's interview to be aired. Just a dog and pony show for Nurmi and JA, imo. This whole farce is beyond contemptible. The more I think about it.... :furious: :furious: :furious:

Quotes not working so doing by hand:

2door73chevy said:
My dh thinks JA will get the DP, I think she will get LWOP and if I'm right, she will have to pay for any appeals with her own money, is that correct? TIA

----

I believe the the state will bear the costs of appeals in either case, the appeal is automatic if she receives the death penalty, not automatic if it's Life.

I may be totally wrong, but I wonder if Juan knew about this picture (the fingers, I mean) and he would hold it back for a bombshell in court? He's done that before, and it would catch them all totally off guard.

I can see it now.....
Juan: Sir, the DT likes to talk about and show fingers....here, lets take a look.....

My thoughts on DB....
he is a bit creepy...and something is not right there.

he makes the claim "she was not a liar nor a manipulator". I laugh when people say this about a person who has proven to be both. Goes to show how 1. gullible people can be and 2. how good people like Jodi are. Clearly he is living in lalala land and has been manipulated and lied to over and over - he just cant admit it. Total denial. That is common with many people. Ive seen it happen in my own family. People don't just wake up one day and decide to slaughter an innocent person. There will ALWAYS ALWAYS be signs along the way thruout their entire life that people overlooked and that when all put together shows a picture of the final product.

Next, he makes the claim about him last seeing her "she appeared perfectly normal to me". THAT right there should tell him that she is a master manipulator because she was able to appear like normal Jodi while all along she had a plan to murder an innocent man.

All the writing is on the wall...he is just wearing blinders or refusing to look at it.

This man is no more competent or legitimate than her other "friends" (patti and Donovan).

IMO, the reason he didn't take the stand is the same reason patti didn't: JUAN MARTINEZ

Old Yesterday, 01:15 PM

So when is Nurmi going to ask this judge to recuse herself for bias? I know it's coming sometime in here.

Did I call it? I knew it was coming. Last ditch effort from a desperate defense. I don't feel sorry for Wilmont or Nurmi. They've drug this out and have made a bundle of money off the taxpayers off the good citizens of Arizona. It needs to stop.

NEESAKI- I think that it was because they asked the Judge to Recuse herself and had a hearing or conference. She needed to address that first.

I believe she is firmly prepared and ALWAYS prepared to speak.

Anyone know, since Nurmi is now asking for the judge to recuse herself, who rules on this frivilous motion ? I guess JSS can say she won't do it ?

Boy, this makes for interesting posting. Quester has begun the prelaunch countdown. Commence prelaunch checklist...

Fancy glasses for evaluating "art" -- Green.

Blood Pressure Medication -- Green.

Bottle of Scotch Handy -- Green.

Favorite Tune Prepared for when Audio Becomes Unbearable -- Green.

I pray we start on time (we have some good seats!!); I have visions of Jodi talking for another 18 days.

I'm afraid I may end up in a padded room if she drones on and on.

Praying this will be the day that Travis' family can go home and not have to make arrangements to come back to AZ.

Justice for Travis!

Posted by BELIEVE 09For those of you who believe that JA becomes whatever group she is immersed in, I think you are spot on. I think she does that with people as well...she has an excellent "reader" somewhere that makes her able to read people. She fills in the blanks, she tries to become what they want. It all falls apart for her because there is no substance-she cant sustain it and they lose their interest. And I think she chose to punish Travis because she believed that she gave him exactly what he wanted and he kicked her to the curb anyway. She was never going to measure up. She was never really there.

She is just a black hole, imo. She will have to feed off of the guards in the future. She will have to be the perfect inmate now

Given your belief would you mind sharing your thoughts on what blanks she will be filling in today. tia

I have to say something in defense of JA's ma and pa. They have not gone public and lied about Jodi.

JA's mom, might have believed the "letters" were true. But, at least I don't see them doing the nightly shows like George and Cindy Anthony.

Wow I have never seen DB before but just watched the interview and to me he comes of "slimy" I don't think he even believes what he is saying....IMO

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we had a few hiccups today. Thanks to , we're back online!

Thank Goodness!!!!! I didn't realize how lost I would be! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg