Penalty Phase #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope the jury saw that the murderer showed no true remorse for what she did, blamed them for not being able to get married some day, and continued to lie about Travis. Then Wilmott got up and trashed Travis again, too. I think the jury sees it.

Oh wow!
What a day to be without you all.
I figured it was just me having tech trouble ... And you were all talking here.
THANK YOU to webmaster for getting us back up and running!

Again with the objections and frequent side bars by Wilmott to interrupt Juan
Ugh.

JA sank her own ship further today with that ridiculous "survivor" t shirt.
Kind of insulting to the jurors I would think.

Sooooooo happy to be back with you all!

Thank you so much for getting the forums back up and running! I was in a total panic watching today without reading thoughts by everyone! Lol I feel like a nut!

This is how I was when Websleuths was down....:scared::scared::tears::tears:

This is how I am now.... :great::dance::dance::loveyou::loveyou::skip::skip:

From twitter earlier lolol

Jodi Arias's Bangs ‏@JodiAriasBangs
BREAKING: Wigs around the nation are being burned in fear that hey are made out of #jodiarias hair

Amen! I would go bald before I'd have ANYTHING of or by that killer touching or near ANY part of me.

And would someone please duct tape Wilmott's mouth shut and strap her butt to her chair. This is beyond the pale of ridiculous!!

I've so missed WS today!!

I missed you guys so much! It's nice to have those internet hands to hold when you listen to this trial, or any other. Thanks for the fix WS!

I don't know about ya'll - but when I listened to her it was really cold. That remark about being a victim of domestic violence wouldn't go over on me. And - that whole I'd-like-to-teach-the-world-to-sing aspect? No thanks, I'm sure there are book clubs and groups in the pen/clink already.

I saw no actual remorse from her. None. Jodi, herself, put the last nail in the coffin.....or the last needle in her arm

Did JW seal the deal for you? I'm sick or JW's voice, and I'm sick of JA's face. Death penalty for Jodi, and life for JW!

, you are a god/godess

i was literally climbing the walls

Unbelievable that the convicted murderer and JW would AGAIN throw TA under the bus, when pleading with the jury for leniency. Do they not realize that nobody bought the abuse allegations?

It's ridiculous. :help:

It's all good! We survived some how. I was going through some withdrawals but I survived and I am now wanting to hear all of your opinions on JA's plea if you will call it that.

Thanks for giving the mods a time out! J/k

Were back now!
May I interest you in a T shirt? :giggle:

OMG it's been hell today not being able to be here.

I feel like I need to start a chapter of WSA - websleuths anonymous, for all of us addicts.

Hello, my name is Shiloh, and I'm a websleuth addict.

It was difficult to watch trial coverage and not be able to share thoughts with all of you. So glad that we are back together as the trial comes to its conclusion.

Jodi allocution was all about Jodi, as usual, and the dig at Travis with the "survivor" tee-shirt was the final straw (or nail in the coffin) for me.

Jennifer did alright given that she has little to work with, but I felt that she still wants to blame Travis for Jodi ending up where she is today.

I wish that Juan would have been able to speak without the continuous interruptions from JW, but this has been par for the course and not terribly unexpected.

I see no mitigating factors and hope that the jury agrees. It will soon be in their hands to decide Jodi's fate. My prayers are with them as they render their last verdict. JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!
I wish someone would have told Jenny that the guilt phase ended two weeks ago. :mad:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 39s

#JodiArias was just brought back in. Attorneys all head back to chambers yet again. Arias is still here.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 38s

Mike B. took his machine back to chambers, I think they will be there for a hwhile. #JodiArias

I tried to be impartial today watching Jodi give her statement. The part that stood out to me in the best way was talking about her dad and I did feel empathy for her parents. To me it was about what Jodi wants to accomplish. The final straw was she could not let this go without taking final digs at Travis. Give her the needle.

Oh my goodness thank the lord i have managed to log on i have been in such a panic for the last 3 hours as it kept saying data base error i thought i had been banned for something i didnt do!:facepalm:

OMG!! Thank GOODNESS!!! I too thought I'd been spanked & put into time out!! Boy, the rejection I was feeling, LOL!! I emailed twice to ask if I was banned; I had no idea it wasn't just me... whew...

And BTW, it was AWFUL not having anyone to talk to about this today!!!!
Thank you Websleuths for giving like-minded peeps a place to vent! :)

So, what you guys are saying is that you were not moved by her impassioned plea?

Jodi was despicable! Wilmott was worse! Don't know how the family can sit there.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 39s

Nurmi and Willmott are back as is Juan. Nurmi is talking to Juan at the moment in the middle of the courtroom. #JodiArias

I have a feeling why
Juan mentioned something about her having a past crime
JW objected & JSS overruled it
they are prolly asking for a mistrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors