Penalty Phase #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked when JW said JA had no self esteem or ego LOL
Um really

Thank goodness the jury doesn't have the opportunity to listen to CMja's allocution more than once! I was unimpressed the first time, and by the middle of the second time would have reached out and throttled her on the spot had she been close.

Typical of her behavior throughout, she deflected onto others. Basically saying "you may not believe I was a victim of domestic violence, but I was....", " a death sentence will hurt my family more than me", "I give my hair", "I can teach...", "I said I wanted death, but only because I didn't know how much prison life could offer", "I didn't want to go to trial, I wanted to keep Travis's secrets (and mine), but had to go to trial because......"

That d@mn shirt... can't say anything about that without getting into trouble.... :stormingmad:

I am not a proponent of the death penalty for many reasons. Occasionally, a case comes along where I believe a death sentence is in the best interest of society. This is one of them. I won't go into all my reasoning (ain't nobody got time for dat). Whether or not she is ever executed is not as important as the fact that she needs to be segregated from society and other prisoners for the safety of all.

Good to be back!! Thanks to the hard work of our admin's and mod's!!!

I think Nurmi is completely done. I think Maybe the rift was between him and wilmott.

But she looked chummy with CM today.

Thank you .

I've missed you guys....:seeya:

:scared::scared::scared: I felt like that kid that gets lost on a hike in the woods..."hello?? anyone?? Mama???? waaaaaa..." It was awful! So happy we're all back & safe again.. :seeya:

So, does anyone know what happened to our clubhouse today??

Just 7.45am here iin Australia. What happened? Can someone fill me in please.

And can y'all believe these constant objections by Willmott?! :banghead:

BTW - The killer just proved, once again, she is nothing but a liar. I would have had more respect for her if she got up there and asked for the DP.

I couldn't believe she said it really hit her on that "dark night" after the verdict...HELLO, that is the day she did the interview with Troy. What a sham!!

It was totally detached as if she were the attorney and was talking about a completely different person. Wonder if the jurors are scratching their heads about that t-shirt and how she could sell them for "charity". I think that was a big mistake. Shows when she has an issue she will not let go of it.

As my idol Gordon Ramsay might say, "I was fu*#in gobsmacked." Still can't believe she had the nerve, though I'm not surprised, mind you, but that doesn't make it any easier to take. I figure Nancy Grace is gonna have a stroke.

#1 Nurmi not looking very happy

#2 Alexander Family

#3 For Mike fans!

#4 Gallery

#5 Wilmott giving final arguments

The thing that kills me about #1 is, while Nurmi looks upset, Jodi looks like she's chatting about who got eliminated off The Voice last night.

She just looks so completely unengaged and unfazed by this whole proceeding. Truly evil.

Did JW seal the deal for you? I'm sick or JW's voice, and I'm sick of JA's face. Death penalty for Jodi, and life for JW!

She totally did for me. I was thinking wow if they were feeling any sympathy after Jodi's speech, JW brought it right back to the blame everyone else defense! I'm truly shocked by JWs closing. I felt that she again turned to the bash Travis, I don't get it has she not figured out that defense didn't work...

And I thought I was gonna come out of my chair the next time I heard "may we approach" during JMs closing. I was seriously like sit down woman you got your chance and still have another!

I do have to say...Jodi's comment about forming a book club in prison...c'mon now! That's reaching even for her - and she's great at reaching beyond the truth. A book club in prison. Yeah....right...

I hope the jury heard that life could be twenty five years...I am still so mad I could scream..and Jodi getting out that her only friend had to leave the state because of threats..grrrrr. I want this jury pissed when this is over and they find out about Jodi and her lies.

I thought it was odd that she would suggest that she could teach Spanish to convicts in Arizona. Like, many of them are native Spanish speakers already. They would be more qualified to teach it than her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert