Penalty Phase #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Moon & planets had so much to say today but there was no way to post. As we last left court and the Moon, the defendant was in crisis, 13° Cardinal Libra. We were waiting for her allocution, a Study in Jodi Appreciation, as the Moon trined Mercury and Venus in II. The Moon was entering Via Combusta, the fiery star path, where danger waits and all efforts are ineffectual and unfortunate. Her lawyer's appeal to the jury came under this influence as did defendant's statement. The Moon represented first one woman speaking in House 3 and then the next, advocating. The Moon in Libra is always on the defensive and seeking to protect herself (& her client). In an event chart, she is seeking to win jurors over to her point of view, convince them to spare a life. The Moon is also 135° sesquare from the Sun, therefore inconsistent as with the suicide wish and also unreliable in the truth of the matter asserted. Perhaps most important, the matter will not work out as planned. This aspect means the Moon individual is willful but when power is assumed and abused, it will be removed. Cardinal Libran Moon in House 3 will be contradicted and some parts of the statement will be determined untrue. The abuse declarations have fallen on deaf ears, e.g. Mercury ruling House 3 from II reinforces the falsity. Although all these portents are dire, the fact that the degree of the Moon when the jury retired to deliberate sentence is the same degree as the Moon's Node means fatality, casualty for that Moon (Arias) and so does the Moon's quincunx to Mars in the House of death, 8.

Brilliant!

Thanks, Tuba!

The hopeful thing is as disgusted as we feel about her presentation today, I'm betting the jury is really really done with her. It's just ordinary common sense that when you are "begging" for your life that you apologize, and that you acknowledge that you are at the mercy of the victims family, the jury, and judge. I wonder if anyone counted the #of me's... No sincerity at all!

She even sounded flippant. She just doen't have normal emotions or something. I'm not so sure it's a good idea for her to teach or influence other inmates. She might be assigned to laundry or kitchen duty, and not have a choice of jobs. :twocents:

Just a guess, but probably Sheriff Joe doesn't allow photo ops for inmates participating in the jail LOL program.

Both my DD and I have done LOL. We took our own photos. The salon did not. They did, however, package up our hair and fill out the labels for us. I donated mine anonymously, but DD got a certificate of thanks for her donation and we shared her photos on the LOL site for a time!

BTW, DD was five and it was her first haircut! She has very thick, curly hair and they had to separate her hair into 4 ponytails! :gasp:

Oh! And my hair was (and is) highlighted. But back then my highlights were done with high lift color and not bleaching powder. Maybe that's why they took mine??

Just some insight into our experience with LOL, if it helps.

Also, it is a worthy cause and SOOOO easy to contribute to. :)

My sarcasm about the cameras did not come across I guess...hehe I simply don't believe she did it AT ALL. Her hair was NOT grown out enuf for it to be 10 inches in length required by LOL and still have the length of hair she has had throughout her interviews and pictures taken...JMO

:furious: I am so disgusted by the latest news about the CM giving interviews ...

But the media does NOT care or give a darn ... they are only interested in ratings and $$$$$ ...

The Judge should NOT have lifted that BAN !

JA's "interviews" will be another bash fest ... and all about ME - ME - ME ... she is truly despicable and evil ...

:please::please::please: jury -- come back tomorrow with the DP ... :please:

Like everything else she has done this will backfire on her- I promise.

Hey, can someone give a link to the happenings today I can use in iPhone please. Tornado hit here yesterday, everyone is fine but have no power or Internet and I am going through withdrawal in a serious way. Tia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My heart and thoughts r with you!!! (((((hugs)))))

JMO

JSS should not have stated what PW was going to talk about. (JA's abusive environment growing up, as well as the abusive environment as an adult) If that person is not there to testify, who really knows what they would have said?

There is no unbiased next jury. They will be even more informed than this one is.

They could come here to Tennessee to find a jury that knows zip about Jodi. No-one that I know knows about this case. I'm flummoxed.

The only way these interviews are going to stop is if she gets the death penalty. She will be sent to her new home with a new warden that I doubt will allow these interviews. So if the jury comes back tomorrow with death, which I believe they will, her fantasy fame will be done.

Jodi sounds like she's auditioning for a part in a movie.

BBM: Not in and of itself, my point in my OP about this topic was that she was trying to say Travis was not the glue, Granny was. Which then led to her statement that Travis indicated on ThanksGiving Day of '07 that Granny was ill and may not have long to live, thus disputing Samantha's claim that Travis' murder did her health in.

As always, her purpose is to appear to be the authority on all things, especially concerning Travis. And even more, to demean, to belittle, and to discredit Travis, his memory, his reputation, and to hurt his family. She is so evil, I can hardly stand to watch or listen to her anymore.

Well, I finally got home and saw the whole thing. Managed to see most of the arguments today and some of her "allocution," if that's what you want to call it. What a steaming load of gruel. Flat affect, stooopidly self-aggrandizing nonsense about her utility as a teacher and mentor, I just can't take one more minute. I seriously can't. I guess it's just as well that this is finally winding down to an end.

I :bow: to those of you who called it-she begged for life. I am speechless at her allocution.

We need to design a Survivor Tshirt for making it through this nonsense. Listening to her must be like daggers in the heart for the Alexanders.

It could be a Survive-Her shirt, for male DV victims of female abusers.

Only thing I could come up with is maybe she sent her hair in thinking she donated it but really they threw it out wasn't long enough.

But in her mind she donated it!

She didn't donate no 'hair'! There's probably a juror that's a cancer survivor she playing to. An environmentalist that would appreciate her starting a recycling program at the prison (LOL) A teacher since she's going to teacher all the convicts how to read. She's so full of crap!

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a link to watch today's proceedings? I would really like to show my husband who has just returned from out of town. Thank you all so much! <3 WS

Did you hear what Beth Karas said right after Jodi's alecution ?
She was outside and SHOCKINGLY told Jean Valez that she thought that Jodi did mention some worthwhile points and might have done enough to get Life. I now believe she is against the death penalty - which is her right. As much as I love Beth Karas (she has been my fav) - I was floored and upset.

I felt the exact same way! I wondered if anybody else picked up on it. Twitter offered little help and my dogs were not responsive, either. I needed my Sleuthers! :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23