Status
Not open for further replies.
'Idiots guide to Tracing'
'Idiots guide to Recycling'
'Idiots guide to Lying'
'Idiots guide to Manipulating'
'Idiots guide to Fognesia'
etc. etc. etc.

Inmate's guide to controlling the media cycle.
Inmate's guide to controlling court procedures.
Inmate's guide to handling a prosecutor under cross.
Inmate's guide to social media.
Inmate's guide to generating commissary income.
Inmate's guide to attract and keep surrogates.
Inmate's guide to psychological test taking.

cbb00ff3-7acd-4266-8c67-729607bdc498_zpsd9560745.jpg

RFLMAO! This is totally Hilarious! :floorlaugh:

BBM: :eek: Is this for real ? Make-Up ?

OMG ... all the make-up in the world will not help her ... she is pure evil both inside and out ...

:moo:

Well. She's the devil, sooooooo.......

*cue the clacking sound of cloven hooves*

Jodi sounds like she's auditioning for a part in a movie.

She got all dressed up and went to the office today with her Power Point presentation and oh yeah, she was 3rd chair to Nurmi and Willmott. She's living in la-la-land and if she gets death she goes straight to Perryville. No interviews, no make-up and no fun. She hasn't a clue what awaits her. She deserves every minute of the horror she's going to live every single day for the rest of her awful life. Amen.

I hope someone here who watches will post some of what is said in the interviews. I won't be able to watch- I don't have cable anymore thanks to my darling husband getting rid of it while I was on my trip! :(

GAH!!! :notgood::confused::eek:

I'm off, I'm looking at some information to help those animals injured and displaced in Oklahoma. I wish I was closer, I want to drive around picking them up and give them food and blankets and snuggles. Sweet babies.

Sending positive energy to you all.

I hope it's not shallow of me if I pray for WS to be up and working tomorrow. :angel:

Yes. Jodi can do all her stupid interviews. But, in the end, she will get the DP and there will be Justice for Travis.

I understand some peeps are upset and stressed, but it is a comical relief to see Jodi falling down one piece at a time.

:seeya: You are so right, Frigga ... it will backfire on her and I can't wait ... lol !

LoL, Asian Elvis. This woman can NOT do faces because she lacks the human emotions that show in a person's face. She does great hands, she really does. But the faces are flat and without any depth or character....just like she is.

Way O/T- This reminds me of an old episode of "Still Standing".
The youngest kid, Tina, kept drawing pictures of people with no hands. Her over-analyizing Aunt decides she is troubled. She deduced that because she did not put hands on people she felt she had no control of her life. She bothers the kid all episode trying to figure out why she feels helpless (subtly).
Finally she says "If everything is fine why do you keep drawing pics of people with no hands?" The kid says "I just can't draw hands".

So does CMJA draw such good hands because she feels she HAS control?
One to ponder :fence:

My heart is truly broken! I got sick literally after hearing her bazaar speech. I than heard she was going to give media interviews. I literally had to take anxiety meds. This threw me into a panic stress, I had to turn off the tv and go to bed. For a few hours of quietness. I couldn't handle anymore Jodie. I can't wait for her to go away. She deserves the death penalty.
Rant over

:seeya: It's almost -- almost OVER Katie ! Hang in there ! And we're here !

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

wow the locks of love social sites are on fire w/ arias chatter... Bet they release a statement tomorrow

Inmate's guide to controlling the media cycle.
Inmate's guide to controlling court procedures.
Inmate's guide to handling a prosecutor under cross.
Inmate's guide to social media.
Inmate's guide to generating commissary income.
Inmate's guide to attract and keep surrogates.
Inmate's guide to psychological test taking.
+ How to premeditate a migrain headache :floorlaugh:

Unfortunately, it's all about ratings. People are obsessed, or these threads wouldn't move so fast.

Speaking for myself, if I am "obsessed" with anything it is justice for Travis and his family. If I never hear another thing about JA for the rest of my life I will be more than happy about that.
It isn't about her, although we have had to talk about her BS throughout the trial.
In the end, it is ALL about Travis and his family.
IMO

What a dreadful day without WS. I had to find an alternative site, which was like craving a Guinness and having to settle for O'Douls

I'm off, I'm looking at some information to help those animals injured and displaced in Oklahoma. I wish I was closer, I want to drive around picking them up and give them food and blankets and snuggles. Sweet babies.

Sending positive energy to you all.

I hope it's not shallow of me if I pray for WS to be up and working tomorrow. :angel:

I would like to help, Im in Miami Florida but if there is something I can do from here please let me know =)

Jodi sounds like she's auditioning for a part in a movie.

I have always thought this!!!
Like I said prior, I have a Sis ki da like her, but she hasn't murdered anyone, just threatens.
And all of her behaviors, reactions etc seem like play acting.
It's bazzarre!
But that's how Jodi strikes me!
No real connection
No true feelings
Acting
Righteous

Jodi sounds like she's gonna be a new age guru in an ashram instead of going to prison.

Who needs sleep? :floorlaugh:

I won't be able to sleep knowing Jodi is still trying to compete with Travis and still has to have the last word in.

Well, now that you put it that way, I'll be agitated whether I watch them or not. Guess I'll stay up.

Dr. Drew: "As a human being, I have compassion for her." Tell you what, Dr. D.......I am a human being last time I checked and I have absolutely NO compassion for this cold-blooded killer who shows not an ounce of remorse for what she did! Are you looking for an interview, Dr. D.????

survivortshirt.jpg

I would have been thrown off the jury today when this came out.
However...this WILL be the nail in her coffin!

RIP TA

Their faces looked like they were made of rolled-out bread dough.

IF she actually drew the pictures, I'd say she is a little more talented than the average non-artist layperson. In the context of actual art, though, she'd need a jet pack just to make it to the bottom rung of the art ladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DNALab4U