Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to reach through the computer and whack her one .. Troy is great though, he treats her like the piece of carp liar that she is .. and I very much like his disbelieving tone. Good for him.

I loved that Troy was the one who ended the interview- not her.

I just sent this tweet @michaelbkiefer Your do not publish piece is all over the internet, sincerely a member of the peanut gallery.

LOL! Bet he's getting flooded, I sent him a tweet about it too!

Ugh!!! watching troy haden interview....why does she get to wear lip gloss...she makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and surprise surprise she took her glasses off....and to think even people on here gave me a hard time for saying her GLASSES ARE FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you guys believe me now??

She is lying thru her teeth. Re: my mom didn't testify b/c Nurmi didn't think it was beneficial...she is blaming Nurmi for HER OWN DECISION!!!!!!!!!!!

This interview shows the real Jodi is out there still, the one in the 48 hrs interview, and Inside Edition.....NOTHING HAS CHANGED. The last 5 years she HAS LEARNED NOTHING...

AGHDHGOSDJGODKGJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wanna scream!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm so glad I watched these even though she irritates me to no end!

IMO she was scared to death today... She is cool as a cucumber on camera, but was shaking and stammering in front of the jury and the Alexander's. not one sentence was said from memory let alone a true sentiment. Who wrote that for her?

Sleuth, what other interview have you seen besides the one with troy?

This is another interview, I haven't watched but the interview appears to be from the same source, just different media links.

Jodi Arias on Travis: "We brought out the worst in each other"

In her first interview since pleading with jurors for her life, Jodi Arias sits down with 12 News anchor Mark Curtis and Arizona Republic reporter Michael Kiefer to discuss her case.

http://www.azcentral.com/video/2400278092001

Jodi Arias on Travis: "We brought out the worst in each other"

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2013/05/22/2349667/

I like how Troy's interview caught her in her "court clothes" shirt and her striped prison pants. lol! And none of her make up did her ANY good cuz she still looked like hot garbage in a dumpster fire... UGH

I felt Troy Hayden's indignation. He did redeem himself in my eyes by taking charge of the interview and leaving no doubt that her "word" was no big deal. Ten minutes and he was done. Jodi was really surprised and I think embarrased/enraged. Good. I hope she thinks about it all night long.

I just sent this tweet @michaelbkiefer Your do not publish piece is all over the internet, sincerely a member of the peanut gallery.

That's so funny. One of his early offensive tweets was referencing the "prosecution groupies" along with the peanut gallery which I think he referred to in a more offensive term. He's been slamming anyone interested in this trial or against the defense from the beginning.

Jodi, your bangs still look stupid. :seeya:

I thought she said the Alexander's would never have to see her again? But now she is holding interviews??

BTW IMO when she talks about being "mortified" about the sexual aspect of the case and the nude pics....... she is trying to hide a smile.

If she was trying to hide that smug smirk of hers she failed miserably. I watched the video on AZCentral, and the ABC15 interview. What a blessing to humankind that she will be off to prison tomorrow and no longer available to spew her BS in public.

I just tagged Troy into that .. thought he'd enjoy the laugh. Keifer annoys me.

I love that in that interview they pulled the camera back and showed she was wearing jail pajama pants lol. She did have on a sweater, but still had jail pants!

This was hysterical as she had told the other reporter at channel 15 not to film her handcuffs or her prison stripes and to give her enough time to brush her hair and put some lip gloss on (she's such a diva!) :floorlaugh: Jodi can't always control the situation! :jail:

Which is why I'm not even going to watch. Perhaps in a few days after she's all tucked in on death row, I'll make some popcorn and sit down for a chuckle. I'm still nauseated from her allocution.

You're brave Sleuth!!

That's exactly how I think I'll feel if I watch. Enjoying reading the posts from the hardy and less nauseous WSers sharing reactions tonight though!

Sent from my hippocampus using Tapatalk

I know that this question has probably been asked on WS before, but I'm gonna ask it again now. Knowing what we all know about Jodi Arias and her crime, and aside from child molesters and serial killers, if she isn't worthy of the death penalty, then who in the hell is? I always come back to that question.

Scott Peterson got DP and he was convicted with only circumstantial evidence. He had a very smart educated jury. Jodi has practically an all male jury and I think males are more forgiving towards her.

Just want to bring things back to the real reason we're here.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmeXmTaYxUA"]A TRIBUTE TO TRAVIS AND THE ALEXANDER FAMILY - YouTube[/ame]

That's so funny. One of his early offensive tweets was referencing the "prosecution groupies" along with the peanut gallery which I think he referred to in a more offensive term. He's been slamming anyone interested in this trial or against the defense from the beginning.

Is it just me .. or is that Travis' kind of humour or what? Uploading a 'do not publish' piece .. now that's just :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken