Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
11991352-small.jpg

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2012/12/authorities_say_missing_woman.html
Authorities say missing woman was on her way to shop at Destiny USA
Syracuse, NY – Authorities are looking for a Chenango County woman who has been missing since Tuesday when she told her husband she was driving to Syracuse to shop at Destiny USA.
She was driving a maroon 2006 Chrysler Town and Country minivan with a New York license plate of EFA1962.
Deputies said Ramsaran may have changed her hair color and style before she left. Her cell phone was found Wednesday on State Route 23 in the Town of Plymouth.
Deputies ask that anyone with information about Ramsaran call them at 607-334-2000 and push option 1.
1zqaupt.png

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...99051391.74183.212865135400495&type=1&theater
Facebook missing page

Social Networks
Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)
Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Rumors are not allowed, if you can't link to it then please don't post it here. Main stream media and law enforcement are acceptable at this time.

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10

Thread #11

Scanner Thread

Media & Map thread

Finding Jennifer

Help Find Jennifer Facebook

Ramsaran, Jennifer
Lavanda Dolce
rickblaine - verified insider
Jilllian - verified insider

case map

Please continue here...

Deepestsympathyprayers_zpse152a7b7.gif

Rest in Peace Jennifer. Our prayers and thoughts go out to Jennifer's family and friends. She was loved and will be missed by many.

ramsaran%20ganesh.jpg

http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=899101#.UZahOL3jt8E
Husband of Jennifer Ramsaran charged with murder in her death
38-year-old Genesh Remy Ramsaran, of Sheff Road, is charged with second degree murder in connection with the death of his wife, Jennifer Ramsaran, who had been missing for several months when her body was found in the Town of Pharsalia.
Genesh Ramsaran was arraigned in Chenango County Court and sent to the Chenango County Correctional Facility on $150,000 cash bail.

Just a few thoughts while I was reading the last few pages..

If I remember correctly, Jennifer had, had her hair done, prior to her death. I want to say just a matter of days or couple of weeks.

IMO, the hair coloring was just some BS that GR put out there for 2 reasons.

- potentially, he killed her in the bathroom and had to "clean up." We all know that hair dye is very strong and stains easily - requires "clean up."
- his attempt to make it seem that she had ran off for a new life, new boyfriend. All these changes that she went through. Nail polish, new clothes, hair color change.

UGH, I am so glad they arrested him. Any words locals, is he still in jail? I'd hate to think he could bond out - I really would worry that he would harm the kids and Jennifer's family. He doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who is going to be strong enough for all of this. Knowing that people don't believe him anymore is almost enough to destroy him. IMO.

Just a few thoughts while I was reading the last few pages..

If I remember correctly, Jennifer had, had her hair done, prior to her death. I want to say just a matter of days or couple of weeks.

IMO, the hair coloring was just some BS that GR put out there for 2 reasons.

- potentially, he killed her in the bathroom and had to "clean up." We all know that hair dye is very strong and stains easily - requires "clean up."
- his attempt to make it seem that she had ran off for a new life, new boyfriend. All these changes that she went through. Nail polish, new clothes, hair color change.

UGH, I am so glad they arrested him. Any words locals, is he still in jail? I'd hate to think he could bond out - I really would worry that he would harm the kids and Jennifer's family. He doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who is going to be strong enough for all of this. Knowing that people don't believe him anymore is almost enough to destroy him. IMO.

I fully agree. I think the bathroom was the crime scene. GR claims he didn't go in there for a week after. Wonder why? Bad memories perhaps? Then he volunteers that her hair was all over too.

Based on him deleting her online posts they can probably get him for obstruction of justice as well as destrying/tampering with evidence. It was reported on fb that ES had posted on her wall that they should meet for lunch. Post dissapeared. If in fact JR was in the dark about that particular affair, it would sure be tragic if she confided things that got back to GR.

Just a reminder that GR's felony hearing will be at New Berlin Town Court tomorrow, May 23, at 1 p.m.

As far as I know, this will be open to the public. Hopefully some of our locals will get out there to support Jennifer -- looking forward to hearing how it goes.
:praying: that :justice: will be served tomorrow!

upstatelaura's post on the last pg made me wonder if any photo's were taken early on by LE in the house that may have captured a photo of Jen's missing dresser?

It may be worth a call from Jen's family to a detective to at least inquire about it. Since this is still an ongoing investigation I'm sure they couldn't hand over the photo if there is one, but maybe a copy?

I fully agree. I think the bathroom was the crime scene. GR claims he didn't go in there for a week after. Wonder why? Bad memories perhaps? Then he volunteers that her hair was all over too.

Based on him deleting her online posts they can probably get him for obstruction of justice as well as destrying/tampering with evidence. It was reported on fb that ES had posted on her wall that they should meet for lunch. Post dissapeared. If in fact JR was in the dark about that particular affair, it would sure be tragic if she confided things that got back to GR.

Thinking out loud....

It seems if ES wanted to meet for lunch she may also as her best friend wanted to do the "mall trip". .

Or perhaps Jennifer didn't know the full extent of GH's affair and ES was going to fill her in at lunch. GR made sure it didn't happen. That would it seem put an end to any relationship between GR and ES. Anything it would seem would, I mean he murdered her supposed bf and a normal person would not be drawn to someone like that. It would be a deal breaker! She picked him up that day.

JMO but I think they should look into possible accomplices.

I wonder if Jenn told her "friend" she was seeing a Divorce Attorney, just to see what the "friend's" reaction would be. Not giving the "friend" info that she knew about the tryst. The "friend" may have told GR.

It's bothering me, the woman GR was having the affair with. We had rumours that Jen had been talking to her about this 'online romance' she was supposedly (I don't believe it) engaged in - or at least rumours that she SAID Jen had talked to her about it.

We also have the woman picking GR up from the Y on the day of the murder.
We have the woman being a friend of Jen's - I wonder if they remained close right up til Jen's death. Personally, I'm inclined to believe Jen did know about the affair, and that things had probably been getting quite unpleasant for her for a little while.

But OK, so.....you're having an affair with someone, and friends/former friends with his wife. She vanishes in mysterious circumstances, do you really just believe everything the husband/your lover tells you?

I don't know. I sure wouldn't. I can imagine how someone might, if they were afraid.

Just read a post on FB from one of my friends. She says that GR is out of jail on bail!! Dont know any more yet.

I also just read he has bonded out & is out of custody. (check the Chenango Co. Inmates search)

Q: What's the current value of women and mothers in Chenango County, NY when a spouse is charged with Second Degree Murder and tosses her naked body near the side of the road?

A: Reduced Rates

Dumbfounded

This makes absolutely zero sense. I think all media needs alerted. Local news should be beating down his door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyberanalyst0303