Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m
Still in hallway up on the 5th floor. It's so loud in here you couldn't hear 50 salmon drop. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Mike the security guy just told everyone to keep it down out here. Thank you Mike, I need some shut eye! #JodiArias

Quote JA interview last night she said "death penalty would be revenge, not justice". Egad, does that chick have chutzpah!

I'm choosing to believe that it is a good thing they are still deliberating. Going to make a pitcher of rum & coke to fortify and sustain that happy thought.

I want her to get death as much as everyone else, but I think I'm the only one who feels that JSS will give her LWOP if it comes to that. I really don't think she'll give Jodi parole.

I am getting paranoid here. Like with the CA trial.

Don't be paranoid. The jurors have a life or death decision to make. First they have to weigh out all the pros, cons, and in betweens. Then they have to try to decipher the legal instructions and implications. Then they have to look over or at least think over the evidence. I could go on. It will be what it will be, but they already convicted her, so she is not going on a European Tour, ever.

Ok Rose..after deductive sleuthing...I think king tut and jayb12 might be male...he,he

Hugs, Yuzu. I feel ya.

BUT, the biggest hurdle has been reached, murder 1. That was just.

JA will not thrive or flourish with life. She will be introduced to a whole other dimension of prison inmates, also doing hard time, who will not care one bit about her celebrity, and may even hold it against her.

Either way, she will never get out of prison, never get parole even if she comes up for it. She is done.

In the words of the great DF, it is over, it is so over.

Thanks for the assurance! BUT I know she won't thrive as we see thriving. She will have it her way and try her best to enjoy life. She will be living a pretty decent life in comparison to what she truly deserves. I don't believe she deserves the company of friends and enjoy more "freedoms" in jail. If she gets life, then all I can say is I hope she'll soon be OVER and DONE via how Jeffrey Dahmer was.

I'm thinking we have a serious problem here since it has been 5+ hours they have been deliberating.

I mean, come on. I have to go to dinner with friends.

You still have friends??? I lost all of mine during this trial :floorlaugh:

An adenoid is a useless gland. I'm a useless man. Subtle distinction.

I believe you were credited in part with reviving the forum yesterday, weren't you? Very useful, IMO.

Gross. Just saw a preview for Jodi's interview tonight on lifetime. I though she said the Alexander family would not have to see her ever again? So much for that...

You're kidding?!!! Again, more interviews!!!

She is fueled by this energy she's creating. Sucking up all the hate she taunts decent people to feel.

There will be a celebration when these jurors reach a unanimous decision. Will they? I say yes.

i'd like to think this, but they really have been out a long time deliberating. i really think they've got a split or a holdout or two.

After that self-serving St. Jodi of Arias thesis yesterday I am shocked there are any. Really shocked .

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member