SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a huge closet Xtina fan... love her ..and Blake Shelton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkR_uIHhsqM

I like Blake Shelton too! I never heard of him until The Voice, but then I started listening to his music and saw/heard he has a terrific voice, plus he's always great on rock songs.

Speaking of talent shows, here are two from AI that I like:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-3vPxKdj6o"]Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bnX-6sJZBw"]Daughtry - Home - YouTube[/ame]

My Thanks button is not working, but THANK YOU all. You really are a huge help during these week long stays at the hospital.

Oh honey! Didn't know u were at the hospital. Whatever is going on, hugs and coffee to you. Coffee heals everything.

Just vvhilin' avvay the time

118828-150745-brian-griffin.jpg

Thanks, Sleuth. And, vvhile I'm sipping my vvine right novv, I vvant to say that tomorrovv my nevv laptop arrives. VVhevv! I'm looking forvvard to no more carefully choosing my vvords to avoid having to use that letter. :floorlaugh:

I had beautiful blue balls (no pun intended). I loved the sound of the click clack, boy was I sad when they took them off the market. iirc they put out some plastic balls but it was not the same.

I know all about rotaries, lived in MA. They are everywhere!
Your first sentence made me laugh "Do y'all have rotaries?" I was like... oh yeah, rotaries, must be from New England, but "yall" maybe from the South. Or maybe has gone around one too many rotaries. lol

Crazy that you got ticketed for that... people don't know how to navigate rotaries.. tourists are the worst, you get those people who NEVER make a move and then you have those who don't realize if they don't know where to get off, you can just GO AROUND AGAIN!! OMG so frustrating.

Born and raised down south but moved here to go to school. Never moved back. Same as on the highway. If you miss your exit, TAKE THE NEXT ONE. How many cars have you seen backing up on the X-way??

And going 30 MPH on 128 in the fast lane. MADness.

BUT ... you remember that no one here will give you the chance to get your bearings anywhere. You need to know where you're going at all times or you'll get run over ... repeatedly. lol

What Rhymes With Purple?

They say there is nothing that rhymes with purple,
But how 'bout a thing that's called Maple Syruple?
And small little birds who go tweet and chirple,
Now those are the things that will rhyme with purple.

They say there is nothing that rhymes with purple,
But what about those who eat and then burple?
Which sounds very rude and not like a chirple,
But those are the things that will rhyme with purple.

Purple and syruple and chirple and burple,
The man Wyatt Earp, he was known as Eurple,
That is my story; my name's Harry Hurple,
Excuse me while I have some purple syruple.

by David Ronald Bruce Pekrul

That is adorable - will print it off & read to my lGranddaughters (5 & 7) when they're here this weekend. They'll love it! Thank you, Truth!

Not really. The way I understood him was that he had to let her have her say. And she did 5 national interviews, so she had her say. And now he can say NO MORE--w/out hurting her 1st amendment rights.

IMO, that's a bit arbitrary. I mean, at what point do we decide her right to have her say has been fulfilled? When, legally speaking, is the time to fold up the tents?

Shurrf Joe said he couldn't squelch her rights to speak, but now she has and no more? If it is her right to speak, how does Joe decide that's enough?

I am pretty liberal, socially speaking, but why does a convicted felon have any rights at all anyway, other than basic human rights?

Makeup and lip-licking interviews are NOT basic human rights. She should NEVER have had the chance to entertain the media IN CIVVIES WITH MAKEUP in the first freaking place.

Jumpin' Jeebus.

Thanks, Sleuth. And, vvhile I'm sipping my vvine right novv, I vvant to say that tomorrovv my nevv laptop arrives. VVhevv! I'm looking forvvard to no more carefully choosing my vvords to avoid having to use that letter. :floorlaugh:

Oh no! Hovv vve vvill mourn the loss of our Romanian friend!

Does anyone feel some of the jurors may have caught a glimpse of Jodi's jailhouse interviews last night?

Wish they could have seen them. They complement her non-allocution perfectly. I have no reason to think that they do anything besides stick firmly to the rules. There's just too much at stake.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6cVUg7ekrU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6cVUg7ekrU[/ame]

Not really. The way I understood him was that he had to let her have her say. And she did 5 national interviews, so she had her say. And now he can say NO MORE--w/out hurting her 1st amendment rights.

I only saw 4? what is the fifth?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Member doing the butterfly with them-had lots of bruises on my wrist from them..what a riot

:floorlaugh: yes! Funny as rusty monkey bars, metal slides on a hot August day, or concrete playground surfaces!!!! :floorlaugh:

Holy cow! How did we survive? :floorlaugh:

IMO, that's a bit arbitrary. I mean, at what point do we decide her right to have her say has been fulfilled? When, legally speaking, is the time to fold up the tents?

Shurrf Joe said he couldn't squelch her rights to speak, but now she has and no more? If it is her right to speak, how does Joe decide that's enough?

I am pretty liberal, socially speaking, but why does a convicted felon have any rights at all anyway, other than basic human rights?

Makeup and lip-licking interviews are NOT basic human rights. She should NEVER have had the chance to entertain the media IN CIVVIES WITH MAKEUP in the first freaking place.

Jumpin' Jeebus.

Bravissimo. Though if anyone takes away my makeup.... ]{}>]%[<{?~<'djdu@@$&

Does anyone feel some of the jurors may have caught a glimpse of Jodi's jailhouse interviews last night?
No because they were probably on their way to court before GMA played in their time zone. If they saw this chit surely it wouldnt be so hard to stick a needle in her. Maybe they will tonight? We can only hope. As hard as this is for them I almost believe they are staying under a rock until they reach their verdict.

My family jokes that the new wing on the hospital was paid for by my family! Six older brothers and, later, two younger sisters - there was always someone needing stitches or a cast :) We grew up in the country and there was just SO much to explore!
I remember two of my brothers had the bright idea of starting two model cars they built on fire so they could crash them together and they would stay smashed together after they cooled. Such a "great idea" until the fire didn't go out and the porch floor was destroyed! Just another day in our life :floorlaugh:
Gotta give my mom credit - although she spent at least half her time wanting to beat at least one of us to a pulp, she took it all in stride in the long run!
:floorlaugh:

Love Love Love these family stories tonight. I was the middle of 5 girls and we had some wild crazy times. We are happy smiling old ladies in 50's and 60's and look back in awe. Our dad was a total ladies man w/us and we so loved and used that attention lolol. Our wonderful mom put up with so much and tried to rein us in. Dad is gone now but mom is turning a happy 90 in two weeks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee