SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely I'm not the only WSer of a certain age who played Mary poppins by jumping off the roof holding an umbrella?

I landed on my butt in a shrub but the boy whose roof it was broke his arm.

Then we invented a new game that involved sliding down the tin roof of the toolshed sitting on wax paper - we were smart enough to drag over an old mattress to land on. Fun and games until I sliced my arm open on the tin edge.

Life was good back then! and I now apologize to my parents for all the money they spent on my medical bills:D

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

My 12 yr. old has cancer. Lol, that's funny because he asked for coffee earlier.

Oh darling, darling friend. My icy heart goes out to you and coffee lover boy. He is a smart one. Give him the drink of the gods I say! Hugs to you.

Becky Sharp said:
Thanks, Sleuth. And, vvhile I'm sipping my vvine right novv, I vvant to say that tomorrovv my nevv laptop arrives. VVhevv! I'm looking forvvard to no more carefully choosing my vvords to avoid having to use that letter. :floorlaugh:
:laughcry::hearno::hiding::eek:verreaction::crying:

I have very mixed feelings about this. I guess we should hold you a wwelcome party. You can bring the wine, waffles, wholewheat bread, watermelon, weiners and water.

Surely I'm not the only WSer of a certain age who played Mary poppins by jumping off the roof holding an umbrella?

I landed on my butt in a shrub but the boy whose roof it was broke his arm.

Then we invented a new game that involved sliding down the tin roof of the toolshed sitting on wax paper - we were smart enough to drag over an old mattress to land on. Fun and games until I sliced my arm open on the tin edge.

If you ever hear anyone tell you my first communion dress was a replica of Mary Poppins, they would be lying. Don't believe them. Not even if they show you pics of seattlechiquita jumpinnnnn with her umbrella and stuff. It's all photoshop. Not.

Sooooo, I'm on God knows what glass of wine....I may have refilled a little (a lot)

I'm watching NG...which causes me to have even more wine.

Dinner is ham and beans over rice and cheesy bread. Oh, and wine.

Mmmm, vvine. (Trying to do a Homer Simpson and donuts there.) Gotta do all my screvvy vvs before tomorrovv.

Ummm. I watched live last night at 10PM on Fox Phoenix Troy Hayden's interview with Jodi.

If a juror was flipping to the channels at 10pm last night, there was Jodi. :facepalm:

No because they were probably on their way to court before GMA played in their time zone. If they saw this chit surely it wouldnt be so hard to stick a needle in her. Maybe they will tonight? We can only hope. As hard as this is for them I almost believe they are staying under a rock until they reach their verdict.

My Thanks button is not working, but THANK YOU all. You really are a huge help during these week long stays at the hospital.

Hi Rosemary :seeya:

Busy week so I have been sporadically on and off the boards. How is Kyle? How are you?

I had a clear pink set... with tiny air bubbles suspended in the balls. Somehow mine broke and I stole my brother's blue balls (ya can't make this stuff up, can you??).

This was about the time I would have grown apart from my mother had she given birth to a premature baby and caused me to develop BPD.

Thank God you were spared that fate. If only we'd known then what we know now, how many siblings might have avoided BPD!

Sooooo, I'm on God knows what glass of wine....I may have refilled a little (a lot)

I'm watching NG...which causes me to have even more wine.

Dinner is ham and beans over rice and cheesy bread. Oh, and wine.

Now is the time for Becky sharp to talk! I've vant to velcome Becky

:floorlaugh: yes! Funny as rusty monkey bars, metal slides on a hot August day, or concrete playground surfaces!!!! :floorlaugh:

Holy cow! How did we survive? :floorlaugh:

How about the swings with the metal seats held by heavy chains. I remember one summer day being at the park at the beach. It was male cousin and I and we met some other boys. We all went on the swings, standing not sitting of course. I being the only girl had to go higher then all of them. Well, the chains buckled and I fell off. Flat on my back then sat up a bit to look back and BAM. I got hit right in the head!! Knocked me right out. That's what I got for being a show off. OUCH:floorlaugh:

I am so sick of Jodi Arias. And I have a knot in my stomach that the jury will not reach a unanimous decision and this will go on for two more months. There will have to be a mini trial for a new jury. Please go away, Jodi!
:please:

They must be taking this admonition seriously if they are having such a hard time reaching a verdict because watching the Jodi show I want to stick the needle in her for them.

Oh Tapatalk, I love/hate you.

And for those in chat everyday with me downstairs, they love and hate my talk to text on my droid phone.
:D

OMG...."Click-Clacks" as they were called in the East. They lasted about 1 year in the market until they started breaking and thowing shrapnel in people's eyes. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I loved those and we had to sneak them into school to play with them at lunch. They were dangerous as all heck and many a busted knuckle, but oh what fun!

How did we survive our childhood. :floorlaugh:

The only other toy that was more dangerous was Lawn Jarts. Remember those?!

They were like mini daggers that you throw across your lawn and they would stick in to the ground... unless of course you have bad aim, then people would be impaled.

No I am not that affected by this case so don't really have to reel myself in. What happens to the convicted will have no impact on my life.

That's how I feel, too. I have sorrow for the families and am skeeved out by JA, but I became SERIOUSLY uncomfortable over some of the uber angry posts and what worries me is that there are posters tend to "follow" the lead of those posters who are lashing out at people who are NOT Jodi Arias.

JA killed Travis. Nobody else. Not Kiefer, not Judge Stephens, not ANYONE. Jodi the murderer did this. Nobody else.

Steps off soapbox. :(

Grammy717

Sorry I didn't answer you back yesterday....Jane was a friend and we have a site justice4jane....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea